Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,012 members, 7,852,452 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:25 PM

11 Reasons Why Abuja Is Better Than Lagos - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 11 Reasons Why Abuja Is Better Than Lagos (3999 Views)

Northern Agenda And Why Abuja Airport Should Be Shut Down / 14 Reasons Why Abuja Is Better Than Lagos / 10 Reasons Why Abuja Is Better Than Lagos! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: 11 Reasons Why Abuja Is Better Than Lagos by lovethchioma(f): 9:54am On Apr 20, 2017
johnime:
what will u advise someone that wants to relocate to abj.
Have you gotten a job or you want to come over to start your search?
Accommodation is always the issue there. Houses are quite expensive to rent in Abuja, though there are areas that are quite affordable but not really cheap. Except you have someone that can accommodate you for a while till when you are settled.
Transportation too is affordable but I won't say it's cheap.
Apart from these... Abuja is a cool place to live. You can easily adapt here. Yes.
Even as a newbie finding your way around would not be that difficult... because Abuja is well planned.
You'll need to have enough cash to take care of yourself for the first few months before you properly settle in otherwise it can be frustrating too.
Re: 11 Reasons Why Abuja Is Better Than Lagos by johnime: 10:04am On Apr 20, 2017
lovethchioma:
Have you gotten a job or you want to come over to start your search?
Accommodation is always the issue there. Houses are quite expensive to rent in Abuja, though there are areas that are quite affordable but not really cheap. Except you have someone that can accommodate you for a while till when you are settled.
Transportation too is affordable but I won't say it's cheap.
Apart from these... Abuja is a cool place to live. You can easily adapt here. Yes.
Even as a newbie finding your way around would not be that difficult... because Abuja is well planned.
You'll need to have enough cash to take care of yourself for the first few months before you properly settle in otherwise it can be frustrating too.
where are rent cheap? Nyanya, maraba
Re: 11 Reasons Why Abuja Is Better Than Lagos by lovethchioma(f): 10:13am On Apr 20, 2017
johnime:
where are rent cheap? Nyanya, maraba
dutse, Some parts of Lugbe and kubwa... and those places you mentioned too. There might be other places too that I might not know.
You will need to ask well so you can make an informed decision.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Malaysian Social Visit Visa / I Was Given Appeal At The Finnish Immigration Coz Of My Weac / A Shocking Video Of A Nigerian Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.