Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,992 members, 7,821,461 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Malaysian Social Visit Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Malaysian Social Visit Visa (3988 Views)

A Nigerian Died Because A Racist Malaysian Hospital Refused Him Treatment(Video) / Let's Talk Usa Visit Visa / Malaysia Visit Visa And Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Malaysian Social Visit Visa by frank94(m): 3:50pm On Jul 04, 2012
Plz I need good advice from nl.I hav a malaysian social visit visa,3months visa to be specfic and it will expire on september ending.my intention is 2 go and see how malaysia look like before I cum bak to nigeria.but I had that they deport nigerians even at the airport in kualalumpur.plz is it because of the pta or flight ticket or the personal appearance of nigerians at the airport.plz I need urgent advice wether 2 go or stay back in nigeria.I'm just going dere to disvirgin my passport.bf going to canada or europe.
Re: Malaysian Social Visit Visa by frank94(m): 7:36am On Jul 06, 2012
Please sumone who knows the current situation in malaysia should tell me before I travel.
Re: Malaysian Social Visit Visa by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 06, 2012
Coming to Malaysia now is getting very crazy, but never the less since it your first time of getting out of Nigeria, all you have to do is to be very smart. Malaysian Govt now reject Social visa from Nigerians unlike before. But, due to their policy that is getting corrupt like ours. As typical Nigeria boy, you will bribe them inside toilet with 400dollars apart from your BTA(Basic Travelling Allowance) and you will be allowed to coming as a Footballer. Finally pray very well that their Controller General is not on sit when you arrive (mostly not available).Wish you save trip to Malaysia. Inbox me for more info: hollacunlay@yahoo.com. Presently in Malaysia. Caution: Don't come with Gari. Many Nigerian guyz now use it as a means to "carry drug" so they are very sensitive on our Gari. Save trip.
Re: Malaysian Social Visit Visa by frank94(m): 2:15pm On Jul 07, 2012
My broda tanks fr ur advice I'm very grateful.y know the kind of news we here about nigerians in malaysia is very horifying,so that's why I want to get more info before I fly to kualalumpur.
Re: Malaysian Social Visit Visa by roadmap001: 5:08pm On Jul 14, 2012
It not has difficult as you think it is you don't need to bribe with any 400USD been a first time traveller is not a crime there is always first time for everything my first travelling was in 1991 and that was to japan I was about to be treated like a junk but my boldness and experience safe me out, about Malaysia all you need is for someone to get you a GOR letter know as Guarantee of Return letter, this would be given by there police and that is all with this letter no one can return you and also have a confirm hotel booking and BTA of 1500 and bra you in malaysia but note there would be nothing like studying or over staying you can convert to Student like usual and should you need the GOR letter.
Re: Malaysian Social Visit Visa by eddygorry45(m): 5:49pm On Jul 14, 2012
please can someone tell me how much bta i would need to hold as a student of kliuc(first time traveler) its urgent please
Re: Malaysian Social Visit Visa by frank94(m): 9:06am On Jul 16, 2012
Explain more on that Gor letter,what if I don't have it,and I have the hotel acco and the bta of $1500,can't I pass the immigration at kl airport freely.
Re: Malaysian Social Visit Visa by steve13(m): 9:40am On Jul 16, 2012
frank 94: Explain more on that Gor letter,what if I don't have it,and I have the hotel acco and the bta of $1500,can't I pass the immigration at kl airport freely.

You want to go and see how malaysia looks like Waste of time,why not go Dubai? its more beautiful,U̶̲̥̅̊ want to fly upto 16 hours to go and see ?save that cash,allow the visa expire,its better than wasting it,
Re: Malaysian Social Visit Visa by frank94(m): 9:25am On Jul 18, 2012
My friend that's true,but how is dubia like,the pta,flight ticket nd hotel acco for some one staying up to 2weeks,bc I know their visa is 2weeks.can i convert the 2weeks visa to student visa while iam their.
Re: Malaysian Social Visit Visa by steve13(m): 10:38pm On Jul 18, 2012
frank 94: My friend that's true,but how is dubia like,the pta,flight ticket nd hotel acco for some one staying up to 2weeks,bc I know their visa is 2weeks.can i convert the 2weeks visa to student visa while iam their.

cheesy U̶̲̥̅̊ want to Run away....Lol,I don't know about switching in Dubai!!,But avoid runing to Malaysia
Re: Malaysian Social Visit Visa by frank94(m): 6:58am On Jul 19, 2012
Mind your statement,because if I want to,I will travel out,its not a big thing.my traveling out will be for my msc programme or phd.
Re: Malaysian Social Visit Visa by frank94(m): 7:04am On Jul 19, 2012
Mind your statement,because if I want to,I will travel out,its not a big thing.my traveling out will be for my msc programme or phd.even if I travel with a socail visa,I must cum bak to nigeria before my visa expires.america,europe or asia are not bed of roses.
Re: Malaysian Social Visit Visa by steve13(m): 9:50am On Jul 19, 2012
frank 94: Mind your statement,because if I want to,I will travel out,its not a big thing.my traveling out will be for my msc programme or phd.even if I travel with a socail visa,I must cum bak to nigeria before my visa expires.america,europe or asia are not bed of roses.

Its a big deal,stop asking for malaysia go to US,UK,Australia or Canada if U̶̲̥̅̊ think its not a big deal,its always a big deal to go to a better country, tongue
Re: Malaysian Social Visit Visa by frank94(m): 6:25am On Jul 21, 2012
Even if I will travel,not fr uk.its better I stay back in nigeria.australia and canada are the promise land.states has lost its glorry.anyway n matter were you are if god is on your side,you will make it.
Re: Malaysian Social Visit Visa by justwise(m): 6:34am On Jul 21, 2012
frank 94: Even if I will travel,not fr uk.its better I stay back in nigeria.[b]australia and canada are the promise land.[/b]states has lost its glorry.anyway n matter were you are if god is on your side,you will make it.

Wake up from that dream.
Re: Malaysian Social Visit Visa by wurajone(f): 7:32am On Jul 21, 2012
frank 94: Even if I will travel,not fr uk.its better I stay back in nigeria.australia and canada are the promise land.states has lost its glorry.anyway n matter were you are if god is on your side,you will make it.

So Malaysia is better than uk right.hmmmm interesting!
Re: Malaysian Social Visit Visa by steve13(m): 8:51am On Jul 21, 2012
frank 94: Even if I will travel,not fr uk.its better I stay back in nigeria.australia and canada are the promise land.states has lost its glorry.anyway n matter were you are if god is on your side,you will make it.

Lol, haha, go to south africa,its better than the Uk cheesy or malaysia ,its better than the US, according to ur previous post,that's the two countries U̶̲̥̅̊ re dreaming of..... tongue, people like U̶̲̥̅̊ won't cool down and take the best advice,U̶̲̥̅̊ will be pretending to know what U̶̲̥̅̊ re doing yet U̶̲̥̅̊ re clueless.U̶̲̥̅̊ managed to get a passport at the passport office,U̶̲̥̅̊ won't let us rest,when U̶̲̥̅̊ buy that expensive ticket and arrive malaysia,ur eyes will open,(very wide
Re: Malaysian Social Visit Visa by frank94(m): 7:31pm On Jul 25, 2012
@ steve you talk like an ilitrate,traveling outside the country is not my priority because I have something very important iam pursuing now.grow up!and stop opening your mouth like a toothless bull dog.my traveling outside will be strictly on vacation or studies,not to go and hide like you after the visa expires.
Re: Malaysian Social Visit Visa by steve13(m): 8:03pm On Jul 25, 2012
frank 94: @ steve you talk like an ilitrate,traveling outside the country is not my priority because I have something very important iam pursuing now.grow up!and stop opening your mouth like a toothless bull dog.my traveling outside will be strictly on vacation or studies,not to go and hide like you after the visa expires.

I went tru all ya post in here,U̶̲̥̅̊ re pursuing natin.U̶̲̥̅̊ looking at d wrong places ,,,what happened to masters degree in the Uk or US,come out clean,U̶̲̥̅̊ might get some help,U̶̲̥̅̊ said U̶̲̥̅̊ want to be working while U̶̲̥̅̊ study to be able to pay ya bills,this countries U̶̲̥̅̊ re looking at, I ve been there,U̶̲̥̅̊ won't understand how stuffs work until U̶̲̥̅̊ get in,stop hidding ,come out clean,

(1) (Reply)

11 Reasons Why Abuja Is Better Than Lagos / . / BRAZIL Study Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.