Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

The Gifts Davido Gave Daughter In 2 Months [photos] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Gifts Davido Gave Daughter In 2 Months [photos] (57641 Views)

Tboss And Bisola Reunite After 5 Months (Photos) / Adebukola Shittu, Drummer, Beaten By Her Husband Of Few Months (Photos) / Davido Gave His Used Cloths To Mayorkun, His Newly Signed Artiste- Fans (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Gifts Davido Gave Daughter In 2 Months [photos] by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 31, 2015
xpac01:
This is the niggar responsibility not gift bro.
...you dey mind am undecided
Before giving, he snaps and posts on social media grin
Omode lo nsee grin
Re: The Gifts Davido Gave Daughter In 2 Months [photos] by B4UIWAZ(f): 10:19am On Jul 31, 2015
Airforce1:

My d1ck is too "BIG" for you
I like it big
Big D is good for me
Re: The Gifts Davido Gave Daughter In 2 Months [photos] by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 31, 2015
VickyRotex:

What are you saying biko?

Who's talking about technically or scientifically here?

Did you read my response to that guy? Needs are necessity, that I know.

That sentence up there, doesnt add up. "what she wants" Like she's a grown up girl to tell her dad she wants a sneaker, or a chain.

"Insatiable human desire" and a baby that isnt upto a year old already has those desires already? Google up, what a baby needs and what a baby wants, then see the clear difference.

As a matter of fact, you're contradicting yourself, so aint gonna argue with you further.

What's my business with your #TeamEconomist?

Please, Ive got no time to argue about someone's words.

I stated my opinion up there already. You either buy it or leave it.
when a kid speaks.. Smh

1 Like

Re: The Gifts Davido Gave Daughter In 2 Months [photos] by holluwai(m): 10:59am On Jul 31, 2015
Dude has got the money, I'll do x10 of that for my baby
Re: The Gifts Davido Gave Daughter In 2 Months [photos] by loomer: 11:00am On Jul 31, 2015
How are shoes gifts? Or the baby no supos wear shoes again?
Re: The Gifts Davido Gave Daughter In 2 Months [photos] by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 31, 2015
Airforce1:
*He bought two pairs of black Buscemi sneakers; one for himself and the other for his daughter recently.

*He also went on to procure a neck piece for her. Davido got for her daughter a customised OBO necklace, a baby version of his 18ct gold chain with a diamond encrusted Omo Baba Olowo pendant.

*Two-months old Imade got a pair of cute customized Air Jordan floral sneaker from her dad a few days ago.

Davido once shared on his Twitter handle that: “Just wanna be happy and buy my daughter anything she wants.”

Davido welcomed a baby girl in May with Sophie Momodu, Dele Momodu’s cousin.

https://instagram.com/p/4MSOSZqUBI/?taken-by=davidoofficial

https://instagram.com/p/46GaXKqUHD/?taken-by=davidoofficial

https://instagram.com/p/5prbn1qUHA/?taken-by=davidoofficial

I heard u quit music?
What r u doing now?
Re: The Gifts Davido Gave Daughter In 2 Months [photos] by ammyluv2002(f): 11:02am On Jul 31, 2015
B4UIWAZ:
Airforce 1 I want to be your baby mama undecided
Very funny grin
Re: The Gifts Davido Gave Daughter In 2 Months [photos] by donmoris(f): 11:04am On Jul 31, 2015
Wats my bizwazz
Re: The Gifts Davido Gave Daughter In 2 Months [photos] by folaski: 11:05am On Jul 31, 2015
ohun to ba dara ma ra fomo mi.
Re: The Gifts Davido Gave Daughter In 2 Months [photos] by karimhuu: 11:05am On Jul 31, 2015
the baby is lucky
Re: The Gifts Davido Gave Daughter In 2 Months [photos] by walemadu: 11:09am On Jul 31, 2015
is that all? very stingy dad
Re: The Gifts Davido Gave Daughter In 2 Months [photos] by SAMBARRY: 11:10am On Jul 31, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Orisirisi.nothing we no go see for nl grin grin
Airforce1:

Re: The Gifts Davido Gave Daughter In 2 Months [photos] by kossyablaze(m): 11:11am On Jul 31, 2015
Allsmyles:
Gud boi
Judith!!!!!!!!!!!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Gifts Davido Gave Daughter In 2 Months [photos] by wristbangle: 11:12am On Jul 31, 2015
Behira:
Op wanna release his album wen Nigeria marks 300th year of independence. cheesy cheesy .......but still chilling under ma kitchen cabinet expecting the world hit Song to be released tho.

Airforce1, no mind this babe oo. cheesy cheesy
Re: The Gifts Davido Gave Daughter In 2 Months [photos] by spicy244(f): 11:15am On Jul 31, 2015
Airforce1:

shocked but some pple can still MANAGE it tho'
Re: The Gifts Davido Gave Daughter In 2 Months [photos] by prettyJoy22(f): 11:15am On Jul 31, 2015
His heart is bursting with love for her,that's really nice smiley
Re: The Gifts Davido Gave Daughter In 2 Months [photos] by Airforce1(m): 11:18am On Jul 31, 2015
spicy244:

grin
Re: The Gifts Davido Gave Daughter In 2 Months [photos] by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 31, 2015
smh
Re: The Gifts Davido Gave Daughter In 2 Months [photos] by ThePeacemaker(m): 11:22am On Jul 31, 2015
So......... Davido qave his dauqher gifts I should start hawkinq sSIM card?
Re: The Gifts Davido Gave Daughter In 2 Months [photos] by deadZONE: 11:25am On Jul 31, 2015
Lack of MORALS..... is now a thing of joy for a girl to have kids outside wedlock cause is a super star...

if a broke guy gets a girl pregnant she would run straight to the abortion room.

fish brain products...

d day my child comes home and says am pregnant for young6 or any othe kid coming up in the industry thats d day she dies.
Re: The Gifts Davido Gave Daughter In 2 Months [photos] by markidoo(m): 11:26am On Jul 31, 2015
What a gift 4 a kid.

Re: The Gifts Davido Gave Daughter In 2 Months [photos] by markidoo(m): 11:34am On Jul 31, 2015
spicy244:
Women In Transactional Sex(WITS).
Re: The Gifts Davido Gave Daughter In 2 Months [photos] by juicy1010: 11:41am On Jul 31, 2015
I don't want to comment because I don't see any thing special.
Re: The Gifts Davido Gave Daughter In 2 Months [photos] by gettcynthia: 11:42am On Jul 31, 2015
Davido.. good one. nice to see ur baby. how about the baby MAMA..?
Re: The Gifts Davido Gave Daughter In 2 Months [photos] by darlenese(f): 11:47am On Jul 31, 2015
I feel embarrased reading this
Re: The Gifts Davido Gave Daughter In 2 Months [photos] by Israel5(m): 11:56am On Jul 31, 2015
B4UIWAZ:
Airforce 1 I want to be your baby mama undecided
jeeez! Thats incremokukubialistic!
Re: The Gifts Davido Gave Daughter In 2 Months [photos] by islandmoon: 12:03pm On Jul 31, 2015
VickyRotex:

What are you saying biko?

Who's talking about technically or scientifically here?

Did you read my response to that guy? Needs are necessity, that I know.

That sentence up there, doesnt add up. "what she wants" Like she's a grown up girl to tell her dad she wants a sneaker, or a chain.

"Insatiable human desire" and a baby that isnt upto a year old already has those desires already? Google up, what a baby needs and what a baby wants, then see the clear difference.

As a matter of fact, you're contradicting yourself, so aint gonna argue with you further.

What's my business with your #TeamEconomist?

Please, Ive got no time to argue about someone's words.

I stated my opinion up there already. You either buy it or leave it.

at this level, a baby can only "WANT" her mother breast milk.. toys and sleep.

1 Like

Re: The Gifts Davido Gave Daughter In 2 Months [photos] by sylve11: 12:03pm On Jul 31, 2015
okpamson15:
He is a real father, i like him for that, not all these born through away father like mature and respected 2baba.

if him nor get money buy for the baby, u for still like him? cool
Re: The Gifts Davido Gave Daughter In 2 Months [photos] by VickyRotex(f): 12:10pm On Jul 31, 2015
islandmoon:

at this level, a baby can only "WANT" her mother breast milk.. toys and sleep.

Thank you!!! cool exactly my point.

I hope those two guys can read this.
Re: The Gifts Davido Gave Daughter In 2 Months [photos] by crackhouse(m): 12:50pm On Jul 31, 2015
and how am I sure those things are original. these guys and their fake life don tire me a beg.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor, Zulu Adigwe Is Dead / Actress Oge Aneke Who Married As A Virgin Gives Birth To Twins 6 Years After / Tonto Dikeh Steps Out To Worship God In This Outfit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.