Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,497 members, 7,819,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

NIIT Scholarship - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NIIT Scholarship (641 Views)

2015 NIIT Edition Of Nigeria Scholarship Form Is Out {apply Now} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NIIT Scholarship by mickeysylva: 2:06am On Jul 31, 2015
Please I am here to ask if anyone has been a beneficiary of this so called scholarship organisation. I am amazed there was no initial thread for the exam and also massive success result. The thing that baffles me most is d congratulation text I got from them is asking that we pay 5k for interview card before we will start to enjoy as a beneficiary. Pls anyone with a good background information abt dis so called NIIT scholarship. The funny thing is I dnt know the full meaning of d NIIT acronym; I jst applied as the spirit leads. Thanks
Re: NIIT Scholarship by Nobody: 4:16am On Jul 31, 2015
They SCAMMED me...I'm just waiting for me to finish my advanced course then I'd sue them.
I registered for comptia N+ and A+ and they gave me just the latter result.

I'm just waiting patiently cos they will pay me according to the value of the years wasted wch is from 2010 till present. Plus the job opportunities that has been nullified because my socalled stated qualification was not readily available on request.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies @ Tribe Nation Entertainment Ile-ife / 1-day Free Piping, Pipeline And Process Control Course (fedp-500) / Galleria News Job Alert! Financial Planner/customer Care Officer Urgently Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.