Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Photo: Pres. Buhari In Meeting With Boko Haram Men? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Pres. Buhari In Meeting With Boko Haram Men? (3403 Views)

Soldiers Conveying Foodstuff To Troops Ambushed By Boko Haram Men, 2 Killed / Corruption Probe: Peace Committee Shocked In Meeting With President Buhari / PHOTO: Pres. Buhari Appoints Head of Amnesty Programme For Ex militants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Pres. Buhari In Meeting With Boko Haram Men? by kachysblog(f): 5:07am On Jul 31, 2015
I don’t know the authenticity of this information, but saw it on a facebook account and it claimed president Buhari on Thursday 30th Juky received boko haram delegates from their hideouts accompanied by the security agent. The men for the delegates masked their faces….

http://kachysblog.com/2015/07/photo-pres-buhari-in-meeting-with-boko-haram-men/

Re: Photo: Pres. Buhari In Meeting With Boko Haram Men? by omenka(m): 5:11am On Jul 31, 2015
Yes, it is true. No need for confirmation from anyone else. I was there present too. The guy in red is shekau and the one next to him is mohamed yusuf. We had a very fruitful discussion on how to move the country forward.

17 Likes

Re: Photo: Pres. Buhari In Meeting With Boko Haram Men? by nerodenero: 5:13am On Jul 31, 2015
Adonbilivit undecided
Re: Photo: Pres. Buhari In Meeting With Boko Haram Men? by funlord(m): 5:13am On Jul 31, 2015
grin Even Lucifer dey bow 4 this op's lies! Miss abi na madam kachys, just kindly change your moniker to LIARSBLOG! Its more befitting!

1 Like

Re: Photo: Pres. Buhari In Meeting With Boko Haram Men? by Nobody: 5:14am On Jul 31, 2015
You mean his boys? undecided

See as una revered general don stoop so low to negotiate with touts who even have the audacity to wear masks.

Chai Naija is indeed a zoological republic. angry

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Pres. Buhari In Meeting With Boko Haram Men? by Ahzyz(m): 5:14am On Jul 31, 2015
hahahaha people with fake things. how do you no.
Re: Photo: Pres. Buhari In Meeting With Boko Haram Men? by psucc(m): 5:14am On Jul 31, 2015
Those guys will swindle Baba, move in and spread wings before doing the needful - bombing.
Re: Photo: Pres. Buhari In Meeting With Boko Haram Men? by oismail(m): 5:15am On Jul 31, 2015
Re: Photo: Pres. Buhari In Meeting With Boko Haram Men? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:15am On Jul 31, 2015
When I saw dis op, I pity Liar Mohammed..

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Pres. Buhari In Meeting With Boko Haram Men? by boman2014: 5:16am On Jul 31, 2015
that useless picture put there is very old and can u tell me were is PMB among them. Some folks just believe anything they see ... :/

1 Like

Re: Photo: Pres. Buhari In Meeting With Boko Haram Men? by ofala(m): 5:21am On Jul 31, 2015
You are very right! Yusuf attended the meeting from the grave

omenka:
Yes, it is true. No need for confirmation from anyone else. I was there present too. The guy in red is shekau and the one next to him is mohamed yusuf. We had a very fruitful discussion on how to move the country forward.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Pres. Buhari In Meeting With Boko Haram Men? by omenka(m): 5:34am On Jul 31, 2015
ofala:

Absolutely. You get the message.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Pres. Buhari In Meeting With Boko Haram Men? by omenka(m): 5:37am On Jul 31, 2015
boman2014:
that useless picture put there is very old and can u tell me were is PMB among them. Some folks just believe anything they see ... :/
That picture was taken two days ago. My private cameraman took it.

Do not mislead the public.

Wailers, take note, it is a very fresh picture, the poster I quoted is only trying to mislead you guys. I was there and so was Buhari. Paul Biya sat between us facing Yusuf.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Pres. Buhari In Meeting With Boko Haram Men? by histemple: 5:50am On Jul 31, 2015
I urge us to be very cautious with disseminating unverified sensitive information. We might be tempted to, sometimes think, that we are anonymous but the truth is, nobody is.

The device you are using has an IP address, which makes it easier to identify your exact location

So, before posting certain articles, always consider that, you may be asked to " explain all you know".

6 Likes

Re: Photo: Pres. Buhari In Meeting With Boko Haram Men? by iamrealdeji(m): 5:54am On Jul 31, 2015
IdiAmin1:
You mean his boys? undecided

See as una revered general don stoop so low to negotiate with touts who even have the audacity to wear masks.

Chai Naija is indeed a zoological republic. angry
are you an Ugandan?
Re: Photo: Pres. Buhari In Meeting With Boko Haram Men? by Omenkata: 5:59am On Jul 31, 2015
omenka:
Buhari is a renowned terrorist every body knows that
even Elrufai

Buhari is a terrorist - Elrufai

Buhari will die by bomb Insha'Allah amin - omenka grin

1 Like

Re: Photo: Pres. Buhari In Meeting With Boko Haram Men? by M4gunners: 6:09am On Jul 31, 2015
Not only with Boko, also with ISIS.
Re: Photo: Pres. Buhari In Meeting With Boko Haram Men? by tessylove2(f): 6:12am On Jul 31, 2015
Re: Photo: Pres. Buhari In Meeting With Boko Haram Men? by misterjosh(m): 6:13am On Jul 31, 2015
undecided really?
Re: Photo: Pres. Buhari In Meeting With Boko Haram Men? by DjAndroid: 6:15am On Jul 31, 2015
funlord:
grin Even Lucifer dey bow 4 this op's lies! Miss abi na madam kachys, just kindly change your moniker to LIARSBLOG! Its more befitting!

Why did you tag the Op a liar? Can't you ever read?
This is what Op said. Always read before you comment
kachysblog:
I don’t know the authenticity of this information, but saw it on a facebook account
Re: Photo: Pres. Buhari In Meeting With Boko Haram Men? by Flets: 6:23am On Jul 31, 2015
Bokoharam finally takes its place in Asorock.
Re: Photo: Pres. Buhari In Meeting With Boko Haram Men? by funlord(m): 6:27am On Jul 31, 2015
grin
DjAndroid:

Why did you tag the Op a liar? Can't you ever read?
This is what Op said. Always read before you comment

When you have a blog? And you don't verify the authenticity of dia info before posting it on your blog? Your blog and the facebook source are guilty of peddling lies! I hope when dey sue her blog 4 slander you would assist in defending it! And by the way its a big fat lie! Good day!

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Pres. Buhari In Meeting With Boko Haram Men? by DjAndroid: 6:35am On Jul 31, 2015
funlord:
grin

When you have a blog? And you don't verify the authenticity of dia info before posting it on your blog? Your blog and the facebook source are guilty of peddling lies! I hope when dey sue her blog 4 slander you would assist in defending it! And by the way its a big fat lie! Good day!

But he clearly said the authenticity of the pictures is not confirmed, which is very much acceptable in journalism. He has exonerated himself. He only shared an information.
Re: Photo: Pres. Buhari In Meeting With Boko Haram Men? by RichDad1(m): 6:36am On Jul 31, 2015
Mischief makers. That place doesn't look presidential.
Btw, where is PMB?
Tanoids quit being föölish.
Re: Photo: Pres. Buhari In Meeting With Boko Haram Men? by OAMMB(f): 6:39am On Jul 31, 2015
very old pix...
everyone is now a blogger nobody authenticates anything they just post.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Pres. Buhari In Meeting With Boko Haram Men? by MyMouth(m): 6:41am On Jul 31, 2015
For all u TANist, Thank God we now have an active DSS! They would do the needful.
Re: Photo: Pres. Buhari In Meeting With Boko Haram Men? by Nobody: 6:41am On Jul 31, 2015
truncation Error,..point of correction,..BUHARI IS HAVING SECRET TALK WITH HIS BOYZ,...Nigeria are n't blind
Re: Photo: Pres. Buhari In Meeting With Boko Haram Men? by khassy(m): 6:42am On Jul 31, 2015
Viewing this topic:benedictac(f),henchamb(m),Dawdy(m),dearpreye(m),babyfaceafrica(m),warrior01,jaybee3(m),MyMouth(m),OAMMB(f),dhardline(m),nacosprof(m),GrAnDwEeZ(m),THEconqueror,agabaI23(m) and 10 guest(s)

thunder go soon faya all this guests undecidedundecided
Re: Photo: Pres. Buhari In Meeting With Boko Haram Men? by Lanretoye(m): 6:45am On Jul 31, 2015
omenka:
The guy in red is shekau but he is not there.
Re: Photo: Pres. Buhari In Meeting With Boko Haram Men? by CEtoO(f): 7:03am On Jul 31, 2015
ofala:

Hehehe
Re: Photo: Pres. Buhari In Meeting With Boko Haram Men? by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 7:07am On Jul 31, 2015
kachysblog:
I don’t know the authenticity of this information, but saw it on a facebook account and it claimed president Buhari on Thursday 30th Juky received boko haram delegates from their hideouts accompanied by the security agent. The men for the delegates masked their faces….

http://kachysblog.com/2015/07/photo-pres-buhari-in-meeting-with-boko-haram-men/

Why do you want to kill your blog?
Re: Photo: Pres. Buhari In Meeting With Boko Haram Men? by fulanimafia: 7:11am On Jul 31, 2015
That is an old image which was used in a Daily Sun report in August 2014.

The OP's claims are false.

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/nema-laments-growing-boko-haram-victims-in-north-east/

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Heavy Joint Military Bombardment Going On In Ikorodu Border Towns / What Happens If The Acting President Suddenly Gets Ill. / Atiku Abubakar Eating Rice Without Meat With The Poor Masses In The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.