Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

Osinbajo shakes Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo shakes Buhari (5732 Views)

Buhari’s Silence On Southern Kaduna Genocide Worrisome – CAN / #panamapapers: Buhari’s Silence Worrisome, Lackadaisical And Repugnant / Group Decries Buhari's Worrisome Display Of Misogynistic Tendencies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo shakes Buhari by OgaInnocent(m): 5:42am On Jul 31, 2015
Topic removed.

16 Likes

Re: Osinbajo shakes Buhari by boman2014: 5:46am On Jul 31, 2015
is he not better than sambo?

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo shakes Buhari by Utchgirl(f): 5:47am On Jul 31, 2015
Wht ealse do u expect 4rm a mere commissioner ?

Osubande is jus an errand boy 4 Bubu. Tifinubu used him 2 get d southwest 4 Bubu.

They r known 4 being servants.Bubu is now giving most of his appointments 2 his northerner brodas while d south westerners are now AARON.

21 Likes

Re: Osinbajo shakes Buhari by Dollyak(f): 5:48am On Jul 31, 2015
What are you on about?

11 Likes

Re: Osinbajo shakes Buhari by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:51am On Jul 31, 2015
In Saraki's voice, "Our Mere Commissioner Is Doing Great...

7 Likes

Re: Osinbajo shakes Buhari by nerodenero: 5:53am On Jul 31, 2015
OP, never attempt to outshine your boss. It is suicidal if you do.

13 Likes

Re: Osinbajo shakes Buhari by dayo23(f): 5:56am On Jul 31, 2015
OgaInnocent:
Is this man a VP or a PA?

I started having mixed feelings about our VP when they said the president will appoint his Spokesperson giving one flimsy excuse like that.

Prof Osinbajo has never made a decisive decision or taken an inborn action of his own , all his actions and inactions have been simply to cover the president flaws. Infact I am tired of this man.
What actually is wrong with this pics of yours? I don't get your point, when last did you see any U.S VP been in the news for a major thing? You are a real dumbo.
VP, the position which your entire generation might never get to, u will soon die of hatred. Jobless f0ol

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Osinbajo shakes Buhari by phlemzy: 5:57am On Jul 31, 2015
Op why are you complaining on Osinbajo's behalf? His party is not complaining about it, Olisa Metuh isn't complaining, his children are not,so free the man. If he appears in picture,they will still come and tell us that he's not a photogenic VP. All of that are inconsequential.

8 Likes

Re: Osinbajo shakes Buhari by OgaInnocent(m): 6:04am On Jul 31, 2015
dayo23:

What actually is wrong with this pics of yours? I don't get your point, when last did you see any U.S VP been in the news for a major thing? You are a real dumbo.
VP, the position which your entire generation might never get to, u will soon die of hatred.

Why can't you be objective for once. This man is not trying. Is he serving Buhari or what. I am not just talking based on the pics but on general perfomance so far. He lacks authority! Kai!!!

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo shakes Buhari by omenka(m): 6:05am On Jul 31, 2015
When I stumble on threads of this nature, I simply assume it is a brainchild of some secondary school kid, but to confirm I quickly check the op's profile, see if there's a picture. This is one of the few times I've been disappointed as to the age of the op.

I think the op deserves nothing but our pity. He's probably mentally handicapped. I wouldn't say it is his fault- sometimes it is genetic, other times, nutritional.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo shakes Buhari by funlord(m): 6:07am On Jul 31, 2015
Utchgirl:
Wht ealse do u expect 4rm a mere commissioner ?

Osubande is jus an errand boy 4 Bubu. Tifinubu used him 2 get d southwest 4 Bubu.

They r known 4 being servants.Bubu is now giving most of his appointments 2 his northerner brodas while d south westerners are now AARON.

Abeg o.p! Is this 1 your sister? Because both of your posts are extremely vacuous!

8 Likes

Re: Osinbajo shakes Buhari by Utchgirl(f): 6:09am On Jul 31, 2015
funlord:

Abeg o.p! Is this 1 your sister? Because both of your posts are extremely vacuous!

Abeg oooo

Ask him again !
Re: Osinbajo shakes Buhari by zendy: 6:09am On Jul 31, 2015
Osibanjo is a "political nobody". We're it not for the Muslim-Muslim ticket issue, he would never have been VP. Nobody has any regard for him, he is just a glorified PA to Buhari.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo shakes Buhari by Nobody: 6:10am On Jul 31, 2015
boman2014:
you brought those words out of my mouth!

He is Far better than Sambo ghost-mode angry

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo shakes Buhari by dayo23(f): 6:11am On Jul 31, 2015
OgaInnocent:

Why can't you be objective for once. This man is not trying. Is he serving Buhari or what. I am not just talking based on the pics but on general perfomance so far. He lacks authority! Kai!!!
sharaap f0ol! Tell me the authority you want him to exact? Making appointment or what? You are the biggest f0ol have seen on nairaland for the past 10yrs! Kindly tell me the authorities u expect him to be showing? And please compare to his counter part from other countries like U.S, Ghana etc

11 Likes

Re: Osinbajo shakes Buhari by RichDad1(m): 6:15am On Jul 31, 2015
Op, stop being fôôlish. Protocol demands that the highest ranking officials of the land are expected to welcome the President; and in this case it's natural for the VP to welcome his boss as long as he's officially available to do so.
Btw, who do you expect to welcome the president? The ministers?
Anyways, I don't expect you to understand it.

8 Likes

Re: Osinbajo shakes Buhari by Menace2Society(m): 6:16am On Jul 31, 2015
Must u people always cry undecided

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo shakes Buhari by azimibraun: 6:16am On Jul 31, 2015
Anarchists!!! Now let me ask you? Who is the Vice President of Turkey, Ghana, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, France, who is deputy Chancellor as in the case of Germany; who is the Vice President of Cameroon the country from which the President was returning from when this photo was taken; can you in 1hr give me the names of 10 "Deputy" governors in Nigeria; including your own state? When last did you hear Joe Biden mentioned in America even when Buhari visited and Obama went on tour of Africa? I bet you know Obama and you know John Kerry even Hilary Clinton but thesame can't be said of Joe Biden. Last people heard of him was when his son died. And we are talking about the USA. If you have a copy of the constitution you will know clearly what the role of the VP is. And am even glad Mr Buhari likes and appreciate his own vice dearly. He respects him a lot and the coming days will show how much he does and needs him. Anarchists OP.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo shakes Buhari by OgaInnocent(m): 6:17am On Jul 31, 2015
omenka:
When stumble on threads of this nature, I simply assume it is a brainchild of some secondary school kid, but to confirm I quickly check the op's profile, see if there's a picture. This is one of the few times I've been disappointed as to the age of the op.

I think the op deserves nothing but our pity. He's probably mentally handicapped. I wouldn't say it is his fault- sometimes it is genetic, other times, nutritional.

I just checked your own profile, it is a pity! I won't reply you with such insultive words. Its not in me. Your signature summarises you insanity.
Re: Osinbajo shakes Buhari by eleko1: 6:18am On Jul 31, 2015
Wailing is allowed.Dnt give urself HBP over PMB.The pic portrait respect/humility.If una saTANist aren't comfortable with PMB/PYO undecided,Lagoon beckon

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo shakes Buhari by OgaInnocent(m): 6:22am On Jul 31, 2015
dayo23:
sharaap f0ol! Tell me the authority you want him to exact? Making appointment or what? You are the biggest f0ol have seen on nairaland for the past 10yrs! Kindly tell me the authorities u expect him to be showing? And please compare to his counter part from other countries like U.S, Ghana etc

1. I expect him to appoint his own Spokesman himself.

2. I expect him to be Nigerian president any time the president if off the land.

3. I expect him to greet the president. Like a vice and not like a PA seeking promotion from d boss.

4. I want Osinbajo to be "a man". A vice president is a president for crying out loud.

Comment in case you. NEed more. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo shakes Buhari by adioolayi(m): 6:26am On Jul 31, 2015
OgaInnocent:

Get a copy of Nigeria's constitution... understand the role, functions and powers of the vice-president... only then you will understand better. Till then, ask questions and stop disgracing yourself.

8 Likes

Re: Osinbajo shakes Buhari by omenka(m): 6:26am On Jul 31, 2015
OgaInnocent:

I just checked your own profile, it is a pity! I won't reply you with such insultive words. Its not in me. Your signature summarises you insanity.
First I didn't "insult you", I only stated the obvious- that you deserve our sympathy.

Secondly, my signature says "let the healing process begin. God bless our President, General Mohamadu Buhari (GCFR)". If you think any park of it constitutes "insanity", then I think your situation is worse than I earlier thought.

You need to start consuming a lot of "Peak 123" and Cerelac ASAP. The situation, I heard, is sometimes reversible.

Pele.

16 Likes

Re: Osinbajo shakes Buhari by azimibraun: 6:27am On Jul 31, 2015
Only a child or a "Wanna Belong" will post this rubbish. Any adult first will know the role of a VP and will also remember very well what happened between Abacha and Oladipo Diya in the dark days of the Military, Obasanjo and Atiku in our recent history and Also the Governor of Enugu state Sullivan Chime and his deputy. It is obvious that most Nigerians know that Mr Buhari is going to depend a lot on Prof. Osinbajo to manage state affairs as he is clearly an Asset to the country and Mr Buhari specifically. By the time Mr Buhari is done re-branding Nigeria's battered image and the "VERY" business of the day is settled down for, you will know the "BLESSING" Prof. Osinbajo is to the country and our President. In addition has he not held forth while Buhari was away in the US and Cameroon no matter how short the trips were? If Buhari see this your post he will personally SUE your Mumu being.

9 Likes

Re: Osinbajo shakes Buhari by OgaInnocent(m): 6:28am On Jul 31, 2015
azimibraun:
Anarchists!!! Now let me ask you? Who is the Vice President of Turkey, Ghana, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, France, who is deputy Chancellor as in the case of Germany; who is the Vice President of Cameroon the country from which the President was returning from when this photo was taken; can you in 1hr give me the names of 10 "Deputy" governors in Nigeria; including your own state? When last did you hear Joe Biden mentioned in America even when Buhari visited and Obama went on tour of Africa? I bet you know Obama and you know John Kerry even Hilary Clinton but thesame can't be said of Joe Biden. Last people heard of him was when his son died. And we are talking about the USA. If you have a copy of the constitution you will know clearly what the role of the VP is. And am even glad Mr Buhari likes and appreciate his own vice dearly. He respects him a lot and the coming days will show how much he does and needs him. Anarchists OP.

You cannot hear those names from ur Nigeria. Go to those countries and you'll hear. Every one has his role and that rule is perfectly followed. Not here! Be objective for once. And leave partisanship. Osinbajo is being tossed around and not respected. That is the truth!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo shakes Buhari by nerodenero: 6:30am On Jul 31, 2015
Wicked cheesy
omenka:
When stumble on threads of this nature, I simply assume it is a brainchild of some secondary school kid, but to confirm I quickly check the op's profile, see if there's a picture. This is one of the few times I've been disappointed as to the age of the op.

6 Likes

Re: Osinbajo shakes Buhari by omenka(m): 6:32am On Jul 31, 2015
adioolayi:

Get a copy of Nigeria's constitution... understand the role, functions and powers of the vice-president... only then you will understand better. Till then, ask questions and stop disgracing yourself.
The guy na complete adult forming pikin. If for say him no get picture, we for assume say na one of those pdp kids.

So unfortunate honestly.

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo shakes Buhari by azimibraun: 6:32am On Jul 31, 2015
See how you just "DISGRACED" yourself by posting "NONSENSE" in the voice of Prof. Odinkalu... You could have used the same time energy and resource to "MAKE" small "SENSE" on a positive and progressive topic. Sorry Chlid, it's called " TOUGH LUCK". Now take this " Life is a thing when you learn you Grow" Nasir Oludara Jones.

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo shakes Buhari by OgaInnocent(m): 6:33am On Jul 31, 2015
azimibraun:
Only a child or a "Wanna Belong" will post this rubbish. Any adult first will know the role of a VP and will also remember very well what happened between Abacha and Oladipo Diya in the dark days of the Military, Obasanjo and Atiku in our recent history and Also the Governor of Enugu state Sullivan Chime and his deputy. It is obvious that most Nigerians know that Mr Buhari is going to depend a lot on Prof. Osinbajo to manage state affairs as he is clearly an Asset to the country and Mr Buhari specifically. By the time Mr Buhari is done re-branding Nigeria's battered image and the "VERY" business of the day is settled down for, you will know the "BLESSING" Prof. Osinbajo is to the country and our President. In addition has he not held forth while Buhari was away in the US and Cameroon no matter how short the trips were? If Buhari see this your post he will personally SUE your Mumu being.
One thing that is killing our progress is comparison. "That it is being done like that before or that is the it has been". The question is: is that the right way? Is that how it suppose to be?? That is the question. Stop mention Abacha et al. What does the name Abacha depict in Nigeria today Answer if you have memory!
Re: Osinbajo shakes Buhari by IAmTobore(m): 6:39am On Jul 31, 2015
boman2014:
In what way?
Re: Osinbajo shakes Buhari by azimibraun: 6:41am On Jul 31, 2015
^^ I was quite specific " in the dark days of the Military" I just wanted your kind to understand that even in " Illegality" the lines are clearly drawn between the Bosses and their deputy not to talk of a "CONSTITUTIONAL" arrangement. And beside any sane person will see the context in which Abacha was mentioned. It was clearly mentioned as it concerns how much the Boss can frustrate the deputy when he becomes "OVERZEALOUS" the way the OP wants Prof. Osinbajo to be. I mentioned OBJ/Atiku and Mr Sullivan and his deputy while he was governor of Enugu state but you pretended not to see those. Bros "Analogy" helps folks like you get better understanding of issues.
Re: Osinbajo shakes Buhari by khassy(m): 6:44am On Jul 31, 2015
the commissioner is simply acting as scripted

undecidedundecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akpabio Orders Forceful Pulling Down Of Entrance Gates Of G.O.A Int'l Stadium / Disturbing! This Man Was Burnt Alive During Xenophobia Attack In South Africa (v / Statement By President Buhari On Nigeria’s Attainment Of Wild-polio-free Status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.