Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Osinbajo shakes Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo shakes Buhari (5760 Views)

Buhari’s Silence On Southern Kaduna Genocide Worrisome – CAN / #panamapapers: Buhari’s Silence Worrisome, Lackadaisical And Repugnant / Group Decries Buhari's Worrisome Display Of Misogynistic Tendencies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo shakes Buhari by OAMMB(f): 6:45am On Jul 31, 2015
OgaInnocent:

Why can't you be objective for once. This man is not trying. Is he serving Buhari or what. I am not just talking based on the pics but on general perfomance so far. He lacks authority! Kai!!!

Buhari is his boss....nau!
Do you outshine your master? and then you get tagged disloyal.
He needs to be very careful Nigeria hasnt gone past tribal sentiments dont forget he is even the only southerner amongst the northerns presently in govt.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo shakes Buhari by OgaInnocent(m): 6:46am On Jul 31, 2015
azimibraun:
^^ I was quite specific " in the dark days of the Military" I just wanted your kind to understand that even in " Illegality" the lines are clearly drawn between the Bosses and their deputy not to talk of a "CONSTITUTIONAL" arrangement. And beside any sane person will see the context in which Abacha was mentioned. It was clearly mentioned as it concerns how much the Boss can frustrate the deputy when he becomes "OVERZEALOUS" the way the OP wants Prof. Osinbajo to be. I mentioned OBJ/Atiku and Mr Sullivan and his deputy while he was governor of Enugu state but you pretended not to see those. Bros "Analogy" helps folks like you get better understanding of issues.

Ok fine. Probably, you have a copy of the constitution. Answer this query for me: Does the constitution Not allow the VP of the Land to pick a person that will be speaking on his behalf?
Re: Osinbajo shakes Buhari by OgaInnocent(m): 6:52am On Jul 31, 2015
omenka:
The guy na complete adult forming pikin. If for say him no get picture, we for assume say na one of those pdp kids.

So unfortunate honestly.
Mr. Adult, I can see You. It is only 'adults' that leave issues and attack persons on NL.

I have seen your diction, it is very "adultish".

I have seen you profile pic, it is "maturity-personified".

I have observed your previous NL posts, they are all "adulting".

Felicitation!

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo shakes Buhari by wakaman: 6:53am On Jul 31, 2015
Another flat headed thread.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo shakes Buhari by azimibraun: 6:54am On Jul 31, 2015
If those former very corrupt and shameless govt officials were insulted with total disregard because they sold their souls for money and power, some of decent Nigerians will never seat quite and allow you guys insult and disrespect decent and respectable people trying to help give us all a good life that has eluded us overtime. I won't allow mad people create a rift between our leaders because when they fight, we all will suffer. It does nobody any good except maybe the news media practitioners any good to see our leaders fight. A very divisive and provocative post.
Re: Osinbajo shakes Buhari by Flyoruboy(m): 6:56am On Jul 31, 2015
OP is another wailer on the lose. He's the type that'll be the first to celebrate if the VP is perceived to be usurping the president's powers and functions thereby leading to friction between the two. Truth is, the VP can never do right in his sight. Even GEJ wasn't any better as VP than PYO. OP's just another bitter wailer, as expected.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo shakes Buhari by patrickmuf(m): 6:57am On Jul 31, 2015
They're people who work hard to be seen as fools...So what exactly is wrong with the pics?
Re: Osinbajo shakes Buhari by azimibraun: 7:00am On Jul 31, 2015
Just apologize to right thinking and peace loving Nigerians that's all. Speaker Dogara just did 2days ago an important figure in the scheme of things. I won't say you are not important but you are not up there yet. So if he can apologize, you should emulate him. Just apologize. If you eventually do and am not online, consider your apology "ACCEPTED" by me and my family.
Re: Osinbajo shakes Buhari by Kassidy90(m): 7:15am On Jul 31, 2015
OgaInnocent:

Why can't you be objective for once. This man is not trying. Is he serving Buhari or what. I am not just talking based on the pics but on general perfomance so far. He lacks authority! Kai!!!
Objective about what the first rule of law said "never outshine the master"
Besides what is definition of VICE?

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo shakes Buhari by kotv: 7:21am On Jul 31, 2015
He was a political tool used by north to gain presidency. they have achieved what they want so he got sent to the back. the north knew what they were doing. Daura President and his people tried to use a south to bring the presidency back to north. he first tried to use ibos and when that didn't work, he went after Yoruba knowing fully well they vote with tribal lens and will willingly back stab south unity just to appease the north. he got his vote so what does he really need the VP for.
saraki called him a 'mere commissioner'
Re: Osinbajo shakes Buhari by OgaInnocent(m): 7:34am On Jul 31, 2015
azimibraun:
Just apologize to right thinking and peace loving Nigerians that's all. Speaker Dogara just did 2days ago an important figure in the scheme of things. I won't say you are not important but you are not up there yet. So if he can apologize, you should emulate him. Just apologize. If you eventually do and am not online, consider your apology "ACCEPTED" by me and my family.

Listen to yourself. You biased being! My stand I maintain! Call me any time any day, I will give you facts and figures.
Re: Osinbajo shakes Buhari by oluspencer(m): 8:23am On Jul 31, 2015
OgaInnocent:
Is this man a VP or a PA?

I started having mixed feelings about our VP when they said the president will appoint his Spokesperson giving one flimsy excuse like that.

Prof Osinbajo has never made a decisive decision or taken an inborn action of his own , all his actions and inactions have been simply to cover the president flaws. Infact I am tired of this man.

Osinbajo is 1m time better that the Chief Ghost worker
Re: Osinbajo shakes Buhari by eleko1: 8:34am On Jul 31, 2015
Welcome back Omenka.One ill luck/headless goat has been using anoda moniker similar to Urs.The imbec-ile impersonator is a follower of the ret-arded/useless hungry mofo BarcanisaTAN.
omenka:
When I stumble on threads of this nature, I simply assume it is a brainchild of some secondary school kid, but to confirm I quickly check the op's profile, see if there's a picture. This is one of the few times I've been disappointed as to the age of the op.

I think the op deserves nothing but our pity. He's probably mentally handicapped. I wouldn't say it is his fault- sometimes it is genetic, other times, nutritional.
Re: Osinbajo shakes Buhari by dayo23(f): 8:50am On Jul 31, 2015
OgaInnocent:

1. I expect him to appoint his own Spokesman himself.
2. I expect him to be Nigerian president any time the president if off the land.
3. I expect him to greet the president. Like a vice and not like a PA seeking promotion from d boss.
4. I want Osinbajo to be "a man". A vice president is a president for crying out loud.
Comment in case you. NEed more. Thanks.
1. Vice president spokesman is a pastor in one of the RCCG branches in the US, has worked with Prof Osinbajo before. That should send you the message he appointed him or is Buhari an RCCG member?

2. Off cos he did acted in Mr president capacity when he was away, he even presided on one of the executive meetings. Less I forget Mr President cabinet are not in place yet so you don't expect him to be holding meeting with Mr President family. Also he as acted and been representing our dear president in several functions both home and abroad.
3. From the Pictures you posted I don't see anything depicting that, infact it shows mutual respect they have for each other.
4. Complete rubbish from a f0ol,
http://www.naij.com/469723-vp-leads-committee-on-sharing-money-from-crude-account.html, http://tribuneonlineng.com/content/buhari-okays-lifeline-states-names-osinbajo-head-committee,
I can't mention all, if you don't know something you ask okay and pls try and be updated. It will do you good.
Now run back to your sick bed

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo shakes Buhari by Abbey2sam(m): 8:56am On Jul 31, 2015
I think You're forgetting something here, the fact that he's a vice president, he does what is assign to him

have you ever heard anything about the US vice president?
Re: Osinbajo shakes Buhari by fx45(m): 9:04am On Jul 31, 2015
boman2014:
is he not better than sambo?
No!

Sambo comes from the aristocratic Northern Oligarchy. He never exuded any form of inferiority complex. I mean tell me, who was there to cow him?

Osinbade is surrounded by angry northern sharks, hyenas and wolves. He dare not raise as much as an eyebrow else he's toast... #MereCommissioner
Re: Osinbajo shakes Buhari by MalcoImX: 9:08am On Jul 31, 2015
azimibraun:
Anarchists!!! Now let me ask you? Who is the Vice President of Turkey, Ghana, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, France, who is deputy Chancellor as in the case of Germany; who is the Vice President of Cameroon the country from which the President was returning from when this photo was taken; can you in 1hr give me the names of 10 "Deputy" governors in Nigeria; including your own state? When last did you hear Joe Biden mentioned in America even when Buhari visited and Obama went on tour of Africa? I bet you know Obama and you know John Kerry even Hilary Clinton but thesame can't be said of Joe Biden. Last people heard of him was when his son died. And we are talking about the USA. If you have a copy of the constitution you will know clearly what the role of the VP is. And am even glad Mr Buhari likes and appreciate his own vice dearly. He respects him a lot and the coming days will show how much he does and needs him. Anarchists OP.
We don't know them oo, Chief! You can now see that the "Wailing Wailers" is apt and befitting. You cannot know why they're always complaining. Osinbajo is a great man. No son who wouldn't be proud of him.
Re: Osinbajo shakes Buhari by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 31, 2015
[size=18pt]The IRRELEVANT ONE[/size]

Re: Osinbajo shakes Buhari by Ralphlauren(m): 9:11am On Jul 31, 2015
omenka:
First I didn't "insult you", I only stated the obvious- that you deserve our sympathy.

Secondly, my signature says "let the healing process begin. God bless our President, General Mohamadu Buhari (GCFR)". If you think any park of it constitutes "insanity", then I think your situation is worse than I earlier thought.

You need to start consuming a lot of "Peak 123" and Cerelac ASAP. The situation, I heard, is sometimes reversible.

Pele.

hahahhahahah

i agree with you. you forgot to mention SMA gold grin grin

OgaInnocent, you need to stay clear of 'ogi and akara' grin grin especially ogi. grin
Re: Osinbajo shakes Buhari by kingson001: 9:15am On Jul 31, 2015
I would say that the op is not correct according to law. The constitution in its provisions does not direct any function or inborn role on the Vice President. The Vice President is just a de facto member of the Federal Executive Council with the President as its head. Any role the VP plays must be assigned by the President on his discretion. The VP of Nigeria could be said to be a "constitutional puppet" or an "elected minister". I refer to Sec. 148 of the CFRN as an authority. If the Vice President performs any function not assigned or directed by the President is unconstitutional therefore void and in the harshest of the situation, impeachable.
Now applying to the legal point above to what the op is trying to analyse, his opinion is his opinion and is not the law and is not above the law. I am learned in the law and I stand to be corrected with strong contradiction or else learn!!!
Re: Osinbajo shakes Buhari by razid: 9:17am On Jul 31, 2015
OgaInnocent:

2. I expect him to be Nigerian president any time the president if off the land.
3. I expect him to greet the president. Like a vice and not like a PA seeking promotion from d boss.
4. I want Osinbajo to be "a man". A vice president is a president for crying out loud.
Comment in case you. NEed more. Thanks.

Hi my friend, you may not like the answers you get above, but let me help you out.

Osinbajo Appoints Former Lagos Attorney General Ipaye As Chief of Staff. Please note the heading OSINBAJO APPOINTS... Read up this thread to help you out.
https://www.nairaland.com/2358224/osinbajo-appoints-former-lagos-attorney

You are stating the obvious and that is what the constitution says. You know this very well but because of "other" things you don't like about him, you decided to overlook that. Did you know how the taunting appellation of "mere commissioner" came about? He was acting in the capacity of the President then, and what did you people remember of such incident? "Mere commissioner". grin

Exactly how did you want him to greet the president as his vice? Did you see him carrying his handbag or folder? Did you know that there are protocols that must be followed when a President is in town.

Are you sure you are not joking with this your assertion? If you want a vice president to be president, exactly what is the function of vice in the word "vice president"

Functions Of The Vice-President Of Nigeria

The executive functions of the Nigerian vice president includes participation in all cabinet meetings and, by statute, membership in the National Security Council, the National Defence Council, Federal Executive Council, and the Chairman of National Economic Council. Although the vice president may take an active role in establishing policy in the Executive Branch by serving on such committees and councils, the relative power of the Nigerian vice president's office depends upon the duties delegated by the president. - http://services.gov.ng/the-vice-president

"Sometimes hatred of others can make us hate what we do to ourselves in public." grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo shakes Buhari by Seaen(m): 9:20am On Jul 31, 2015
Mischievous op. Nonsense
Re: Osinbajo shakes Buhari by MalcoImX: 9:24am On Jul 31, 2015
dayo23:

1. Vice president spokesman is a pastor in one of the RCCG branches in the US, has worked with Prof Osinbajo before. That should send you the message he appointed him or is Buhari an RCCG member?

2. Off cos he did acted in Mr president capacity when he was away, he even presided on one of the executive meetings. Less I forget Mr President cabinet are not in place yet so you don't expect him to be holding meeting with Mr President family. Also he as acted and been representing our dear president in several functions both home and abroad.
3. From the Pictures you posted I don't see anything depicting that, infact it shows mutual respect they have for each other.
4. Complete rubbish from a f0ol,
http://www.naij.com/469723-vp-leads-committee-on-sharing-money-from-crude-account.html, http://tribuneonlineng.com/content/buhari-okays-lifeline-states-names-osinbajo-head-committee,

#3 is obvious.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo shakes Buhari by Lattop(m): 9:25am On Jul 31, 2015
Like if u are here to read insults

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo shakes Buhari by lloydpras: 9:26am On Jul 31, 2015
@ur profile pic..Thanks OP for revealing to us what unintelligence looks like smiley

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo shakes Buhari by MalcoImX: 9:26am On Jul 31, 2015
USarmy:
[size=18pt]The IRRELEVANT ONE[/size]
This is unnecessary.
Re: Osinbajo shakes Buhari by Lordseyad(m): 9:54am On Jul 31, 2015
OgaInnocent:

maybe The vice president of the United state lacks authority too.. oponu..
Re: Osinbajo shakes Buhari by walemoney007(m): 10:19am On Jul 31, 2015
lloydpras:
@ur profile pic..Thanks OP for revealing to us what unintelligence looks like smiley
hahahahaha grin,bro u wicked o,see as u finish d op wit dis ur comment grin

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo shakes Buhari by AlPeter: 11:06am On Jul 31, 2015
OgaInnocent:

WHAT DECISIONS DID SAMBO MAKE ON HIS OWN DURING HIS SIX YEARS AS VP...... BROSS YOUR HATRED IS MAKING YOU LOOK UNINTELLIGENT
Re: Osinbajo shakes Buhari by deanoffaculty: 11:43am On Jul 31, 2015
Vice President is just being real. You can't fake you real self!
@OP......what's your expectation like? If you were the VP,what would you have done or how would have behaved? Do you expect him to be jumping up or trek from Abuja to Lagos before you can like him? Thank God he is smarter and sharper than Sambo.
Every man has his/her or weakness. Let's celebrate him.....cos one day others will either celebrate you or criticize you.
People are just too funny. Even if Jesus christ is a political leader in this country, some persons will still say something bad about him.
CHAI!!! DIARISGODUOOO!

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo shakes Buhari by ruffp: 11:50am On Jul 31, 2015
azimibraun:
Anarchists!!! Now let me ask you? Who is the Vice President of Turkey, Ghana, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, France, who is deputy Chancellor as in the case of Germany; who is the Vice President of Cameroon the country from which the President was returning from when this photo was taken; can you in 1hr give me the names of 10 "Deputy" governors in Nigeria; including your own state? When last did you hear Joe Biden mentioned in America even when Buhari visited and Obama went on tour of Africa? I bet you know Obama and you know John Kerry even Hilary Clinton but thesame can't be said of Joe Biden. Last people heard of him was when his son died. And we are talking about the USA. If you have a copy of the constitution you will know clearly what the role of the VP is. And am even glad Mr Buhari likes and appreciate his own vice dearly. He respects him a lot and the coming days will show how much he does and needs him. Anarchists OP.

great.
u just saved me 5mins i would have used to respond to the thrash.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo shakes Buhari by Heartbeatmii: 11:55am On Jul 31, 2015
dayo23:

What actually is wrong with this pics of yours? I don't get your point, when last did you see any U.S VP been in the news for a major thing? You are a real dumbo.
VP, the position which your entire generation might never get to, u will soon die of hatred. Jobless f0ol

Don't mind the brainless comment.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Picture Of Snr Police Officer handling Lady''s Breast / Breaking News. Happening Now In Kano. PICS / "Over A Million Displaced Persons Reunited With Loved Ones" - VP Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.