Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

32-yr-old Man Commits Suicide Over Wife’s Infidelity In Bayelsa - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 32-yr-old Man Commits Suicide Over Wife’s Infidelity In Bayelsa (24989 Views)

Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Delta After Attending Catholic Church Program / Man Set Self Ablaze Over Wife’s Infidelity In Delta (photo) / Man Commits Suicide On Third Mainland Bridge, Jumps inside Lagos Lagoon (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 32-yr-old Man Commits Suicide Over Wife’s Infidelity In Bayelsa by fyneboi79(m): 9:35am On Jul 31, 2015
Brugo:
angry angry

The embarrassment that his wife caused him was too much too live with. He caught her in bed with another man yet the shameless adulterer threatened his life. Very oppressive. Very embarrassing.
What sort of embarrassment is more than him killing himself. Since he had the balls to commit suicide,why not face the man threatening his life in a machete fight and perhaps he may come out of the fight victorious. But if he loses and is killed in d fight then the killer and the unfaithful wife would have a huge nemesis on their hands.
So u see,he had nothing to lose if he had any sense at all.
Re: 32-yr-old Man Commits Suicide Over Wife’s Infidelity In Bayelsa by IamforGod: 9:37am On Jul 31, 2015
Soskid:
Having an infidel as a wife is one of the worst calamities that can befall an individual. RIP to the dead

I hate wen people talk as if it's ok for men to cheat. angry

2 Likes

Re: 32-yr-old Man Commits Suicide Over Wife’s Infidelity In Bayelsa by Atlantian: 9:44am On Jul 31, 2015
dearpreye:

I agree. Poverty is the root cause of most crimes. It robs a man of his manness, dignity, pride and self esteem. Nothing humiliates a man than the thought of his inability to meet the most basic needs of his and his household. It's a terrible situation. And it's even worse when you add ignorance to the situation.

And it's not implausible to think she may have betrayed his trust because of a few pennies the other folk was giving here. She simply repaid in kind. These sad events happen every now and then. Bro, I can't imagine the thought of another man having burrowed into my wife but suicide will certainly not be a part. I pray it doesn't happen shaaa ...

But that's insufficient reason for you not to love again. To love is to risk everything! Everything.

You are 100% right. Poverty killed the man before he took his life. A woman is willing to love and tolerate a poor man as long as possible. But when there is no hope of the man becoming rich or comfortable, he will most certainly lose the wife to the man with coins. These days, we should not only find money because we need to feed and cloth, we need to find it to secure the love, trust and respect of the only person closest to us than brothers and sisters, the only person who sees the unclothedness of the man. The dear dear woman. Betrayal of a wife, is total and destructive on the man's psyche. It is the chief reason that people flirt. Flirting, keeps a man sane, and bolsters our balance. May we work hard and succeed enough to keep the women on our beds and our beds alone. Amin!

1 Like

Re: 32-yr-old Man Commits Suicide Over Wife’s Infidelity In Bayelsa by crystalm2o: 9:46am On Jul 31, 2015
Get your sure games and have total win on all the games in sport betting, to get winning like in the screenshot below with fixed games, contact me via inbox by clicking on the link below

https://m.facebook.com/martin.crystal.14?ref_component=mbasic_home_header&ref_page=%2Fwap%2Fhome.php&refid=7

Re: 32-yr-old Man Commits Suicide Over Wife’s Infidelity In Bayelsa by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 31, 2015
Atlantian:

You are 100% right. Poverty killed the man before he took his life. A woman is willing to love and tolerate a poor man as long as possible. But when there is no hope of the man becoming rich or comfortable, he will most certainly lose the wife to the man with coins. These days, we should not only find money because we need to feed and cloth, we need to find it to secure the love, trust and respect of the only person closest to us than brothers and sisters, the only person who sees the unclothedness of the man. The dear dear woman. Betrayal of a wife, is total and destructive on the man's psyche. It is the chief reason that people flirt. Flirting, keeps a man sane, and bolsters our balance. May we work hard and succeed enough to keep the women on our beds and our beds alone. Amin!

God knows I can't tolerate nor tolerate the betrayal of a wife. God forbids it. There's nothing probably more demeaning and destroying that poverty without a prospect. Bro, I detest poverty more than death. I hate lack.

Your words are true and strong. We must work hard to ensure we make enough money to keep us being in charge. We can't afford poverty.
Re: 32-yr-old Man Commits Suicide Over Wife’s Infidelity In Bayelsa by Atlantian: 10:01am On Jul 31, 2015
dearpreye:

God knows I can't tolerate nor tolerate the betrayal of a wife. God forbids it. There's nothing probably more demeaning and destroying that poverty without a prospect. Bro, I detest poverty more than death. I hate lack.

Your words are true and strong. We must work hard to ensure we make enough money to keep us being in charge. We can't afford poverty.

Of course, I killed poverty with my bare hands a very long time ago.
Re: 32-yr-old Man Commits Suicide Over Wife’s Infidelity In Bayelsa by Nobody: 10:09am On Jul 31, 2015
Atlantian:

Of course, I killed poverty with my bare hands a very long time ago.

grin cheesy grin grin cheesy....Hope you sealed the murder with a burial? cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: 32-yr-old Man Commits Suicide Over Wife’s Infidelity In Bayelsa by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 31, 2015
he could have married another woman...
Re: 32-yr-old Man Commits Suicide Over Wife’s Infidelity In Bayelsa by Atlantian: 10:16am On Jul 31, 2015
dearpreye:

grin cheesy grin grin cheesy....Hope you sealed the murder with a burial? cheesy cheesy grin grin
My brother, I cant even identify the grave anymore. Its buried and forgotten.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 32-yr-old Man Commits Suicide Over Wife’s Infidelity In Bayelsa by MosakuAW(m): 10:17am On Jul 31, 2015
Edusouls:
chai this is how u judge, do u know what it means to catch ur own wife with another useless man,a cultist for that matter fucking ur wife mercilessly, u idiot talking rubbish here, i know how bad u will feel when another man comes near ur girlfriend, and i know u will react aggressively and u will do something stupid...he wont go to hell, u will experience a bad heartbreak very soon and u will see how it feels.,heartless fool.

Must you vex your anger on me? I know you have experience same, just like your useless mother did to your lifeless father to commit suicide.

Your ashewo of a mother and stupid he-goat father should keep the placenta you came with and throw you away instead of the placenta.

Useless fellow.

2 Likes

Re: 32-yr-old Man Commits Suicide Over Wife’s Infidelity In Bayelsa by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 31, 2015
Atlantian:
My brother, I cant even identify the grave anymore. Its buried and forgotten.

Better. Every legal means must be deployed to ensure that monster does not come near us any more.
Re: 32-yr-old Man Commits Suicide Over Wife’s Infidelity In Bayelsa by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 31, 2015
IHate9ja1:
Awww U mean am
yes oh
I hate naija too
Re: 32-yr-old Man Commits Suicide Over Wife’s Infidelity In Bayelsa by Atlantian: 10:25am On Jul 31, 2015
dearpreye:

Better. Every legal means must be deployed to ensure that monster does not come near us any more.
These days, there is a thin line between legality and illegality, so I do not bother myself with those definitions, as far as no life is lost in the course of the hustle, as far as no gun is required, as far as no knife is required, I am in. We shall talk about righteousness and salvation when I am 70 years old and very close to the grave. For now, I must keep the numbers increasing in the vaults. I shall not want, as I lie down in my green pastures, cos I fear no evil when money is with me.
Re: 32-yr-old Man Commits Suicide Over Wife’s Infidelity In Bayelsa by donem: 10:26am On Jul 31, 2015
Mumu man, no rip for you cos u dont deserve it.

Me d day i catch my wife for infidelity eehn, that day fvck go tire am.

It means say d one i deh give am no deh okay, i no mind pay beta money dem gang banng am dat day like mad.

I could be a psycho attimes, thats my own reaction.
Re: 32-yr-old Man Commits Suicide Over Wife’s Infidelity In Bayelsa by Atlantian: 10:29am On Jul 31, 2015
donem:
Mumu man, no rip for you cos u dont deserve it.

Me d day i catch my wife for infidelity eehn, that day fvck go tire am.

It means say d one i deh give am no deh okay, i no mind pay beta money dem Bleep am dat day like mad.

I could be a psycho attimes, thats my own reaction.
When you eventually catch her, divorce is the right thing. Stop being scared.
Re: 32-yr-old Man Commits Suicide Over Wife’s Infidelity In Bayelsa by donem: 10:31am On Jul 31, 2015
Atlantian:
When you eventually catch her, divorce is the right thing. Stop being scared.
Yeah i no b mumu, that one comes last.
Re: 32-yr-old Man Commits Suicide Over Wife’s Infidelity In Bayelsa by stalione(m): 10:35am On Jul 31, 2015
juicebox:

You obviously do not get the joke
oya joke cracker make me understand the joke
Re: 32-yr-old Man Commits Suicide Over Wife’s Infidelity In Bayelsa by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 31, 2015
Gejpresident:
yes oh
I hate naija too
Hahahaha
Why naw?
Re: 32-yr-old Man Commits Suicide Over Wife’s Infidelity In Bayelsa by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 31, 2015
Atlantian:
These days, there is a thin line between legality and illegality, so I do not bother myself with those definitions, as far as no life is lost in the course of the hustle, as far as no gun is required, as far as no knife is required, I am in. We shall talk about righteousness and salvation when I am 70 years old and very close to the grave. For now, I must keep the numbers increasing in the vaults. I shall not want, as I lie down in my green pastures, cos I fear no evil when money is with me.

I knew you were going to puncture that word. No wahala! Bro, I'm done with that monster.
Re: 32-yr-old Man Commits Suicide Over Wife’s Infidelity In Bayelsa by Pierocash(m): 10:38am On Jul 31, 2015
Text 'IDIOT' to 419 to confirm ur Sanity.
Re: 32-yr-old Man Commits Suicide Over Wife’s Infidelity In Bayelsa by udomma1005(m): 10:39am On Jul 31, 2015
Keneking:
But the police officer has been briefed already by the reporter ...so what is he waiting for?
What did u take this early?
The reporter called the spokesman to confirm the incident he heard,the spokesman replied that the issue has not been reported yet to the Police.
What is ur argument now? Should the spokesman comment and grant a press interview over an issue that happened in the hinterland and has not yet been reported officially to the Police. When it comes to Police issues,u wont even wear ur pants before u start spewing absurdities!

1 Like

Re: 32-yr-old Man Commits Suicide Over Wife’s Infidelity In Bayelsa by Tallesty1(m): 10:42am On Jul 31, 2015
stalione:
undecided wot is dis fisherman tokin abt,wetin concern suicide and buhari.Atimes I wonder if some pple think thru diaa anus!! angry
I wanted to say you are the fisherman here but I realised I would be insulting other fishermen if I say that because majority of them can read and understand unlike you...........

Where in my comment didn't mention buhari and suicide?

What I meant was that women's love for bad guys can be compared to the way Buhari loves to use "I will" in his speech.

Finally, for the sake of your age bro, stop making a fool of yourself by insulting random strangers you met online, there's no maturity in that.

Thanks.
Re: 32-yr-old Man Commits Suicide Over Wife’s Infidelity In Bayelsa by juicebox: 10:44am On Jul 31, 2015
stalione:
oya joke cracker make me understand the joke

Sorry I aint got that time. Have a good day
Re: 32-yr-old Man Commits Suicide Over Wife’s Infidelity In Bayelsa by stalione(m): 10:48am On Jul 31, 2015
Tallesty1:
I wanted to say you are the fisherman here but I realised I would be insulting other fishermen if I say that because majority of them can read and understand unlike you...........

Where in my comment didn't mention buhari and suicide?

What I meant was that women's love for bad guys can be compared to the way Buhari loves to use "I will" in his speech.

Finally, for the sake of your age bro, stop making a fool of yourself by insulting random strangers you met online, there's no maturity in that.

Thanks.
dnt u know ua the fool here by bringing buhari into this matter.I still maintain ua a fisherman from otuoke river,lol
Re: 32-yr-old Man Commits Suicide Over Wife’s Infidelity In Bayelsa by Reference(m): 10:48am On Jul 31, 2015
Strange tale. Even the police spokesman name sounds so fictional. So Hollywoody.
Re: 32-yr-old Man Commits Suicide Over Wife’s Infidelity In Bayelsa by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 31, 2015
IHate9ja1:
Hahahaha
Why naw?
corruption
Re: 32-yr-old Man Commits Suicide Over Wife’s Infidelity In Bayelsa by Reference(m): 10:54am On Jul 31, 2015
On second thoughts. The man hid in an abandoned building. Took a shot of sniper....hmmm....perhaps....he actually thought the sniper will enable him ambush the cultist wife pirate. Unfortunately it only works that way in the movies.
Re: 32-yr-old Man Commits Suicide Over Wife’s Infidelity In Bayelsa by ibedun: 11:19am On Jul 31, 2015
Certifiedboss:

A faithful wife is a poor man's pride

I dont understand this quote, would you mind elaborating on it? It sounds very interesting but I am not sure I got the full meaning.
Re: 32-yr-old Man Commits Suicide Over Wife’s Infidelity In Bayelsa by Fourwinds: 11:28am On Jul 31, 2015
juman:
The man wasted his life.

Yoruba says: a man that die because of a woman, uncountable number of women would walk near his grave.

Instead of killing himself why can't he marry another woman.
u get sense. that is weti I go do....English. language. heheheheeeer
Re: 32-yr-old Man Commits Suicide Over Wife’s Infidelity In Bayelsa by Certifiedboss: 11:29am On Jul 31, 2015
ibedun:

I dont understand this quote, would you mind elaborating on it? It sounds very interesting but I am not sure I got the full meaning.

It means a man who has nothing but is married to a woman who's faithful despite his poor condition has pride in public more than a rich man who is married to an unfaithful woman ....

Wealth is nothing when you have an unfaithful woman
Re: 32-yr-old Man Commits Suicide Over Wife’s Infidelity In Bayelsa by Fourwinds: 11:40am On Jul 31, 2015
flyca:
Punny-matter is a very important issue for any man. Yet, the "nairaland man" will always deny it just to feel superior embarassed

RIP sir
who says punny matter is not important. it is d abusive use of punny by d female folks that is a problem. just like d one sited by d OP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Tailor Caught With Three Human Skulls In Ilorin (pic) / Mother, Son In Trouble Over Illegal Abortion / NURTW Clashes: RRS Arrests Kunle Poly And Sego

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.