Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,840 members, 7,828,061 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

See The Dream Pictures Of Nigeria In The Nearest Future (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Dream Pictures Of Nigeria In The Nearest Future (photos) (2974 Views)

The Dream Country ... Oduduwa Republic / See What Nigeria and Dubai Plan to do in the Nearest Future / Can You See The Return Of Pdp To Power In The Nearest Future? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Dream Pictures Of Nigeria In The Nearest Future (photos) by jaylister(m): 8:50am On Jul 31, 2015
do you believe this?? is it possible with the way our politicians are doing??

Re: See The Dream Pictures Of Nigeria In The Nearest Future (photos) by deadZONE: 8:50am On Jul 31, 2015

1 Like

Re: See The Dream Pictures Of Nigeria In The Nearest Future (photos) by natas22: 8:50am On Jul 31, 2015
Where is the photo
www.

1 Like

Re: See The Dream Pictures Of Nigeria In The Nearest Future (photos) by monkvirus(m): 9:06am On Jul 31, 2015
Re: See The Dream Pictures Of Nigeria In The Nearest Future (photos) by condralbede(m): 9:38am On Jul 31, 2015
I can't blve I just wasted my MB to view this rubbish.

1 Like

Re: See The Dream Pictures Of Nigeria In The Nearest Future (photos) by bibi5: 9:39am On Jul 31, 2015
Read news from Punch, Vanguard, Premium times, Leadership, Bellanaija, Stargist, Goal.com and other publishers on www.newspepa.com
Re: See The Dream Pictures Of Nigeria In The Nearest Future (photos) by walemoney007(m): 9:46am On Jul 31, 2015
jaylister:
wetin b d meanin of dis
Re: See The Dream Pictures Of Nigeria In The Nearest Future (photos) by jaylister(m): 9:50am On Jul 31, 2015
Nigeria
walemoney007:
wetin b d meanin of dis
Re: See The Dream Pictures Of Nigeria In The Nearest Future (photos) by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 31, 2015
Op keep dreaming
Re: See The Dream Pictures Of Nigeria In The Nearest Future (photos) by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 31, 2015
@Op, you are Joseph!
Re: See The Dream Pictures Of Nigeria In The Nearest Future (photos) by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 31, 2015
jaylister:

oga,Oya wake up
Re: See The Dream Pictures Of Nigeria In The Nearest Future (photos) by Tocheagle(m): 12:36pm On Jul 31, 2015
Dis u say future. pls there is something similar at Maryland ikeja na
Re: See The Dream Pictures Of Nigeria In The Nearest Future (photos) by oloriooko(m): 12:42pm On Jul 31, 2015
The second pix looks like Dubai Highway.
Hope we get there so long we allow change

God bless Nigeria
God help PMB
Re: See The Dream Pictures Of Nigeria In The Nearest Future (photos) by nairalife2013(m): 12:58pm On Jul 31, 2015
It's possible...wid prayer n hardwork to have a highway in naija go under a river and out again the other side!
Re: See The Dream Pictures Of Nigeria In The Nearest Future (photos) by brainpower(m): 1:47pm On Jul 31, 2015
Over possible but that's if we kill anyone who has ever led this country from 1914 to date(including the present ones) and that's from all the LG leaders too. Then anyone that has or had any part to play since 1999 to till in politics shouldn't ever get involved. Then Nigeria will get this, if not then it might not happen in the next 10 generations.
Re: See The Dream Pictures Of Nigeria In The Nearest Future (photos) by onpoints: 2:05pm On Jul 31, 2015
hmmmm cant shout
Re: See The Dream Pictures Of Nigeria In The Nearest Future (photos) by wisdomiskey(m): 2:12pm On Jul 31, 2015
watz d meaning of dat 1st pic?
does it symbolize d official
separation of lekki/island 4rm mainland? undecided
Re: See The Dream Pictures Of Nigeria In The Nearest Future (photos) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 31, 2015
Nigeria does not have a future.
Re: See The Dream Pictures Of Nigeria In The Nearest Future (photos) by khalleb(m): 2:34pm On Jul 31, 2015
Op I don't see anything spectacular about the pix you posted because we have better infacstructure to what you postec
Re: See The Dream Pictures Of Nigeria In The Nearest Future (photos) by abagoro(m): 2:40pm On Jul 31, 2015
Tocheagle:
Dis u say future. pls there is something similar at Maryland ikeja na

Lol. Thats a bridge of River over road. Its known as Water Bridge. Right now I doubt if there is need for that in Nigeria.

Here are pictures of the famous Magdeburg Water Bridge in Germany.

Re: See The Dream Pictures Of Nigeria In The Nearest Future (photos) by SPG4U(m): 4:01pm On Jul 31, 2015
[size=20pt]op wake up, its noon[/size]
Re: See The Dream Pictures Of Nigeria In The Nearest Future (photos) by jaylister(m): 10:08pm On Jul 31, 2015
I was neva slipin, i only asked those slipin if they dremt of dis.

(1) (Reply)

How The South Betrayed Her Own / Aba Youths Chase Hausa Man Who Allegedly Turned To A Cow To Escape(photos/video) / High Thief Emmanuel Nwude Odinigwe, Owelle Of Abagana, Friend of ATIKU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.