Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,023 members, 7,863,688 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:42 PM

Fayose Let People Realise That He Was Once Adanfo Driver - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Let People Realise That He Was Once Adanfo Driver (766 Views)

"The More I Tried To Make Edo Perfect, The More I Realise It Can't Be Done" / On The Controversial Burial Of Odua's Son: We Must Realise That We're Africans / Opinion: Igbos Must Realise That They Are Everywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fayose Let People Realise That He Was Once Adanfo Driver by binoosmart(m): 9:32am On Jul 31, 2015
Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose, has appealed to members of the Road Transport Employers Association of Nigeria against allowing themselves to be used by kidnappers to perpetrate evil.

Speaking on Thursday during the swearing-in of the new State Executive of the union in Ado Ekiti, the governor, who said he was once a ‘danfo driver’ appealed to the drivers to be orderly and not to be desperate.

He said, “Please, I want to commend you for contributing immensely to reed full news Here

http://ekiti24..com/2015/07/i-was-once-danfo-driver-says-fayose.html
Re: Fayose Let People Realise That He Was Once Adanfo Driver by babajero(m): 9:56am On Jul 31, 2015
A danfo driver with vision and dreams.
Re: Fayose Let People Realise That He Was Once Adanfo Driver by bibi5: 10:07am On Jul 31, 2015
www.newspepa.com brings you the latest and most important news from Punch, Vanguard, Premium times, Leadership, Beallanaija, Stargist, Goal.com and other publishers.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Buhari Sacks Heads Of NNPC, NCC; Appoints Replacements / If u are from Rivers, Delta,Bayelsa, Akwa ibom, Abia, Imo, Cross Rivers,Edo,Ondo / Fraud: ICPC Orders Police Commission To Refund N145m, Clears Okiro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.