Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,049 members, 7,818,156 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

How To Make Whatsapp Work Again On Blackberry 10 Device - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Make Whatsapp Work Again On Blackberry 10 Device (1355 Views)

A / How To Make Your Whatsapp Work On A Blackberry 10 Device / How To Make Whatsapp Work On Your Blackberry Forever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Whatsapp Work Again On Blackberry 10 Device by Victek6(m): 6:23pm On Jan 18, 2017
Many Blackberry users across the world has started reporting that WhatsApp application has stopped working on their devices, despite the fact that WhatsApp officially announced that its support for Blackberry device (BB10), Nokia Java S40, and Nokia Symbian S60 has been extended until June 30, 2017
Blackberry 10 users now get a flash page announcing that WhatsApp no longer support their phone.
What a sad one there:

However, some other Blackberry 10 users also reported that they are being able to use WhatsApp on their device,
While some others reported that after updating their WhatsApp from Blackberry World, they were unable to use WhatsApp again.

Thereby, according to the update from Blackberry World:
If WhatsApp has stopped working on your Blackberry 10 smartphone, you might want to give that a try.
Update the app and see if that resolves the issue. If an update does not resolve this situation, then perhaps WhatsApp has finally dropped support for Blackberry 10. In which case, it is time for you to switch to a supported smartphone like Android, OS, Windows phone, iOS, iPad, and even Apple iPhone.

Are you still using Blacberry 10 device? Are you still able to use WhatsApp application?
Kindly share your experience with me using the comment box below.
Re: How To Make Whatsapp Work Again On Blackberry 10 Device by shirley26(f): 7:47pm On Jan 18, 2017
Tnx op I jst got back my whatsapp now kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make Whatsapp Work Again On Blackberry 10 Device by Victek6(m): 8:59pm On Jan 18, 2017
shirley26:
Tnx op I jst got back my whatsapp now kiss

You are welcomesmiley
Re: How To Make Whatsapp Work Again On Blackberry 10 Device by nurey(m): 11:45pm On Jan 18, 2017
Just freaking use android Whatsapp and download mobogenie market to use and update android apps on BB OS10. To avoid all this wahala.

(1) (Reply)

Xiaomi MI Max Prime For Sale (4gig Ram, 128gig ROM) / How Do I Fix Incessant Unfortunately App Has Stopped On An Android Phone / Advice On Samsung Note 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.