Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,818 members, 7,862,710 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:38 AM

Ali Baba Strikes A Pose With A Witty Groundnut Seller - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ali Baba Strikes A Pose With A Witty Groundnut Seller (29165 Views)

Don Jazzy Strikes A Pose With An NYPD Officer, In New York (photo) / Regina Daniels And Her Mother, Rita Daniels Strike A Pose / Ini Edo Strikes A Pose In Sexy Dress Inside Her Multimillion Naira Night Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ali Baba Strikes A Pose With A Witty Groundnut Seller by ghanaman5050: 10:02am On Jul 31, 2015
Mother Teresa said and I quote , if you can't feed a hundred people , than feed just one .
Mr Ali , you can change that little girl life for good. Please go back and help her .
Re: Ali Baba Strikes A Pose With A Witty Groundnut Seller by OLUJOSHINS(m): 10:02am On Jul 31, 2015
Re: Ali Baba Strikes A Pose With A Witty Groundnut Seller by samsex16: 10:02am On Jul 31, 2015
[b][/b]Cool
Re: Ali Baba Strikes A Pose With A Witty Groundnut Seller by braine(m): 10:03am On Jul 31, 2015
Nice
Re: Ali Baba Strikes A Pose With A Witty Groundnut Seller by maxiuc(m): 10:03am On Jul 31, 2015
Wonders shall never baba pay her school fees and take her off the street not this pishure u dey snap with her how wil this pishure increase her profit /smiley:>

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba Strikes A Pose With A Witty Groundnut Seller by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 31, 2015
fioliro:
witty ? is she not human like him?!
bros check the dic for meaning of witty
Re: Ali Baba Strikes A Pose With A Witty Groundnut Seller by suruwilliams(m): 10:06am On Jul 31, 2015
sinaj:
c where d small gurl ukwu de go shocked
badt girl grin
Re: Ali Baba Strikes A Pose With A Witty Groundnut Seller by OLUJOSHINS(m): 10:07am On Jul 31, 2015
sinaj:

Na wa for U ooooo.
Re: Ali Baba Strikes A Pose With A Witty Groundnut Seller by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 31, 2015
grin granorth... should be groundnut
Re: Ali Baba Strikes A Pose With A Witty Groundnut Seller by enomakos(m): 10:12am On Jul 31, 2015
The lengendary ali baba
Re: Ali Baba Strikes A Pose With A Witty Groundnut Seller by walemadu: 10:14am On Jul 31, 2015
pretty girl
Re: Ali Baba Strikes A Pose With A Witty Groundnut Seller by Seunaj05(m): 10:16am On Jul 31, 2015
fioliro:
You should have checked ur dictionary, witty means clever. I smell criticism
Re: Ali Baba Strikes A Pose With A Witty Groundnut Seller by christinie(f): 10:21am On Jul 31, 2015
360frolic:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-BhtrCdenlVQ/Vbsxo-0xaDI/AAAAAAACFsc/XHTMuff1c0k/s400/1041108597491738941_234596641.jpg[/img]

Ace comedian and inspirational speaker, Ali Baba shared his encounter with a girl who sells groundnut in Lagos..He wrote

That's the babe that sells me "granorth". Very witty too. She said, "OGA ali make me sef popular NAaaa!" I hope this does it for her. A handsome former governor in the south south, who also goes through my Instagram, with a very filthy mind just asked me if the "2 nuts she is holding are mine" I said yes before I realized what he meant. Never mind. Please if you ever drive pass the front of Cool Fm, ask after her... For your own "granorth"."

Hope the former governor who commented thinks of giving her a scholarship or something ...

https://instagram.com/p/5ywsDeGak9/?taken-by=alibabagcfr
why are you advertising the place where you buy food? When your enemies will buy her....hmnnnnnnn.....#A clue from that comedian what what that advised Tiway Savage and the hubby.
Re: Ali Baba Strikes A Pose With A Witty Groundnut Seller by zendy: 10:22am On Jul 31, 2015
tellwisdom:
Please someone should marry that gurl. She's made sad

Marry who? The Girl look 12 years old
Re: Ali Baba Strikes A Pose With A Witty Groundnut Seller by obontami: 10:27am On Jul 31, 2015
mannobi:
Any sense??

nah iont think so
Re: Ali Baba Strikes A Pose With A Witty Groundnut Seller by redcliff: 10:29am On Jul 31, 2015
sinaj:

you are too silly. for real.
Re: Ali Baba Strikes A Pose With A Witty Groundnut Seller by obstead200(m): 10:29am On Jul 31, 2015
fioliro:
the dictionary is still ur friend my dear.
visit it!!!
Re: Ali Baba Strikes A Pose With A Witty Groundnut Seller by Moz22: 10:30am On Jul 31, 2015
mannobi:
Any sense??
Gerraraa here mehn! Shiiit!!...
Re: Ali Baba Strikes A Pose With A Witty Groundnut Seller by obstead200(m): 10:32am On Jul 31, 2015
tintingz:
Lol @ two grandnut she's holding her mine. grin

I guess the person ask if her boĆ²bs is for Ali baba.

Some people sha.
cheesy
u missed d joke sir.

the person was asking if his 2 testes (scrotal balls) are his.

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba Strikes A Pose With A Witty Groundnut Seller by jeremiah92(m): 10:34am On Jul 31, 2015
I recomend what ali baba did by taking a pix with this girl.....directly he has made the girl porpular and will make people come buy her granut. You may belive it or not he has promoted her business and has added value. This single act could change her life and make her improve her standared of living. Its high time people know and realize that you dont need to do anybig or mighty before you change or affect peoples life. Imagin if another celebrity like don jazzy, dbange, e.t.c come take a pix with this girl she would be more porpulare. People would come to buy her groundnut. SHe can sponsoure her self to school or even help her younger brother by paying there school fees. THis how this can help her. This like a free advert that can help improved her business. God bless ali baba for helping making nigeria a better place. And for all those parvert and fools who are reading more meaning to this innocent picture instead of making his world a batter place, may God punish you if you dont refraze from such act. When celebrity do foolish thing you ommend them and when someone do something recomendale you talk any how. Better change from this. GOD BELESS NIGERIA. .....AMEN
Re: Ali Baba Strikes A Pose With A Witty Groundnut Seller by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 31, 2015
She's already popular! Just this single act of showcasing her, will definitely improve her business.
Re: Ali Baba Strikes A Pose With A Witty Groundnut Seller by Skmoda360(m): 11:03am On Jul 31, 2015
kelsidengkucio:
If the two granoth are really his... Abeg wetin e min?
do you know the meaning of "North" as in "nuts" I mean if you can think deeply you will know it ok....ire oooo
Re: Ali Baba Strikes A Pose With A Witty Groundnut Seller by ModiKen(m): 11:05am On Jul 31, 2015
Alibaba, how she wan tak popular wen u no mention her name?

Abi we go dey refer to her as d granorth seller?

Give us her name and social media wld do d rest grin
Re: Ali Baba Strikes A Pose With A Witty Groundnut Seller by SlamDunk(m): 11:10am On Jul 31, 2015
mannobi:
Any sense? ?

still searching.
Re: Ali Baba Strikes A Pose With A Witty Groundnut Seller by akigbemaru: 11:12am On Jul 31, 2015
ali baba
Re: Ali Baba Strikes A Pose With A Witty Groundnut Seller by seangy4konji: 11:15am On Jul 31, 2015
2 nutsHell yeah.

Lets appreciate humor though.

Bless boss.
Re: Ali Baba Strikes A Pose With A Witty Groundnut Seller by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 31, 2015
sukkot:
i need that groundnut in my life. i hope its crispy. i hate when they are soft and not crispy. the girl get natural beauty sha. she get potential. somebody marry her real quick and take her off deez mean streetz

So you don't get cripsy groundnut in that your obodo oyinbo? Chai! Pele o.

Why don't you marry her? grin Old man lipsrsealed
Re: Ali Baba Strikes A Pose With A Witty Groundnut Seller by preciousMI1(f): 11:31am On Jul 31, 2015
she'll appreciate sth better than a pic.... skill acquisition or academic kini...
Re: Ali Baba Strikes A Pose With A Witty Groundnut Seller by sukkot: 11:35am On Jul 31, 2015
Joavid:

she aint my type. but i can still appreciate someone who has potential irrespective of if they are my type or not, and i aint no old man neither. i am very young and youthful. i get toasted by underage women all the time because they think i am their age-mate lol. wink grin
Re: Ali Baba Strikes A Pose With A Witty Groundnut Seller by sukkot: 11:41am On Jul 31, 2015
Joavid:

can you imagine ? she has been selling groundnut on the streets for how many years ? in the hot sun and is probably from a poor home and doesnt eat well but she still looks halfway decent ? that tells you she has huge potential. imagine if she had long hair and ate well and was more relaxed, did makeup ? she go be the next nollywood star sef. imagine you Joavid selling groundnut in the hot sun for even a week sef ? i am sure you will end up looking like flavor flav after one week on the street hawking groundnut tongue
Re: Ali Baba Strikes A Pose With A Witty Groundnut Seller by kelsidengkucio(m): 11:41am On Jul 31, 2015
Lol I gt tha nut, naughty governor though.
Skmoda360:

do you know the meaning of "North" as in "nuts" I mean if you can think deeply you will know it ok....ire oooo
Re: Ali Baba Strikes A Pose With A Witty Groundnut Seller by Applaner: 11:55am On Jul 31, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adaeze And Joseph Yobo At Senator Ita-Giwa's Event (photos) / Shan George Comes For Nigerian Pastors Over Tithe And Offering / Private Jet Robbery: Wizkid, Tiwa Savage Reports Are False, Baseless - FAAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.