Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,616 members, 7,847,571 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:07 PM

Ali Baba Strikes A Pose With A Witty Groundnut Seller - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ali Baba Strikes A Pose With A Witty Groundnut Seller (29160 Views)

Don Jazzy Strikes A Pose With An NYPD Officer, In New York (photo) / Regina Daniels And Her Mother, Rita Daniels Strike A Pose / Ini Edo Strikes A Pose In Sexy Dress Inside Her Multimillion Naira Night Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ali Baba Strikes A Pose With A Witty Groundnut Seller by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 31, 2015
sukkot:
she aint my type. but i can still appreciate someone who has potential irrespective of if they are my type or not, and i aint no old man neither. i am very young and youthful. i get toasted by underage women all the time because they think i am their age-mate lol. wink grin

Underage women?

Lol. How can a woman be underage?

I imagined you in my head to be a man with some neat beards with an afro, who puts on his glasses when he wants to read his bible and goes out in very simple clothes only when he wants to get something outside.
Re: Ali Baba Strikes A Pose With A Witty Groundnut Seller by Obrigardo: 12:15pm On Jul 31, 2015
@Seun @lalasticlala

who is this dude posting adult-p orn gifs all over the forum? you guys dont even ban him, or are you guys enjoying it?
Re: Ali Baba Strikes A Pose With A Witty Groundnut Seller by Eminentsaint(m): 12:16pm On Jul 31, 2015
sinaj:
c where d small gurl ukwu de go shocked
a girl saying that? That's amazing smiley
Re: Ali Baba Strikes A Pose With A Witty Groundnut Seller by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 31, 2015
sukkot:
can you imagine ? she has been selling groundnut on the streets for how many years ? in the hot sun and is probably from a poor home and doesnt eat well but she still looks halfway decent ? that tells you she has huge potential. imagine if she had long hair and ate well and was more relaxed, did makeup ? she go be the next nollywood star sef. imagine you Joavid selling groundnut in the hot sun for even a week sef ? i am sure you will end up looking like flavor flav after one week on the street hawking groundnut tongue

Am not a bad looking gal at all. But I do hate the sun.

You right you know, I can't remember the last time I called someone ugly and if I do, it will be when the person is rich and has invested a lot in his/her health, well-being and physical appearance but still remains an eyesore e.g obj, and obj's daughter (iyabo obasanjo)
Re: Ali Baba Strikes A Pose With A Witty Groundnut Seller by masam(m): 12:21pm On Jul 31, 2015
Gods time is always the best, that girl and his mama has been selling groundnut and popcorn for a while on the island. She sells g nut to us at Oko- Awo those days. Good for her
Re: Ali Baba Strikes A Pose With A Witty Groundnut Seller by Greatzeus(m): 12:32pm On Jul 31, 2015
This guy was one of the very few that were comedians when it has little or no prospect, unlike comedians of nowadays that are almost talent free by the way,they have to bring pastors into their jokes to be funny undecided
Re: Ali Baba Strikes A Pose With A Witty Groundnut Seller by Rimimafia: 12:42pm On Jul 31, 2015
Ali Baba,
I don't think it will be out of place for you to give her a scholarship too!!!!
After all these years, na only 'granorth' you see dey buy from am.
Haba!!!
Haba!!!
Haba!!!
Re: Ali Baba Strikes A Pose With A Witty Groundnut Seller by sukkot: 12:49pm On Jul 31, 2015
Joavid:

Am not a bad looking gal at all. But I do hate the sun.

You right you know, I can't remember the last time I called someone ugly and if I do, it will be when the person is rich and has invested a lot in his/her health, well-being and physical appearance but still remains an eyesore e.g obj, and obj's daughter (iyabo obasanjo)

baba iyabo hehe, no try that man oooo. the man get swag die no be small sef. yeah i hate the sun too. i hate sweating.
Re: Ali Baba Strikes A Pose With A Witty Groundnut Seller by sukkot: 12:54pm On Jul 31, 2015
Joavid:

Underage women?

Lol. How can a woman be underage?

I imagined you in my head to be a man with some neat beards with an afro, who puts on his glasses when he wants to read his bible and goes out in very simple clothes only when he wants to get something outside.

buahahah from my speech pattern thats what you glean ? no glasses, no afro, beard and side burns like dbanj, i wear everything, mostly boots. dr martens boots.
Re: Ali Baba Strikes A Pose With A Witty Groundnut Seller by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 31, 2015
sukkot:
buahahah from my speech pattern thats what you glean ? no glasses, no afro, beard and side burns like dbanj, i wear everything, mostly boots. dr martens boots.

Oh nice. grin

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba Strikes A Pose With A Witty Groundnut Seller by omotonyx(f): 2:16pm On Jul 31, 2015
[quote author=sinaj post=36455098]c where d small gurl ukwu de go shocked[/quote ah! Bad u grin
Re: Ali Baba Strikes A Pose With A Witty Groundnut Seller by IYANGBALI: 3:09pm On Jul 31, 2015
sinaj:
c where d small gurl ukwu de go shocked
you don dey jelux the babe abi?
Re: Ali Baba Strikes A Pose With A Witty Groundnut Seller by scify(m): 3:21pm On Jul 31, 2015
Any reason why he did that?
Re: Ali Baba Strikes A Pose With A Witty Groundnut Seller by Qmab: 4:39pm On Jul 31, 2015
tintingz:
Lol @ two grandnut she's holding her mine. grin

I guess the person ask if her boòbs is for Ali baba.

Some people sha.
cheesy
lolzzz....
Stupid people everywhere.
Re: Ali Baba Strikes A Pose With A Witty Groundnut Seller by dadebayo1(m): 5:58pm On Jul 31, 2015
Check out the guy behind them.. Can you see what am seeing? The guy is seriously looking at the lady with the low skirt behind..... Someone should please tell him the camera caught him looking lustfuly at the girl.
Re: Ali Baba Strikes A Pose With A Witty Groundnut Seller by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 31, 2015
tintingz:
Lol @ two grandnut she's holding her mine. grin

I guess the person ask if her boòbs is for Ali baba.

Some people sha.
cheesy

What the person meant was his balls I.e his two nuts (balls) if they are his .
Re: Ali Baba Strikes A Pose With A Witty Groundnut Seller by Nobody: 3:29am On Aug 01, 2015
Two nuts she's holding, lmao. Man-nuts, yes? Kikiki
Re: Ali Baba Strikes A Pose With A Witty Groundnut Seller by SSBOtaru(m): 3:52am On Aug 01, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Private Jet Robbery: Wizkid, Tiwa Savage Reports Are False, Baseless - FAAN / Adaeze And Joseph Yobo At Senator Ita-Giwa's Event (photos) / Lizzy Anjorin Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.