Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,645 members, 7,813,164 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

Get A Visa To Belize In North America For A Little Token - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Get A Visa To Belize In North America For A Little Token (3270 Views)

Need the Airfare From Nigeria To Belize? / Nigerians In Belize And Bahamas: / Flight To Belize From Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Get A Visa To Belize In North America For A Little Token by Nobody: 11:29pm On Mar 17, 2009
I do travel visa for Nigerians from Nigeria to belize in north america,n u get your visa in 2wks.It is pay as u get your visa,so you are not required to pay any money until you get your visa.The money includes getting you an accommodation and a job while u stay there,and you are guaranteed entry into US after 6months of stay.For more information,contact me on my email at judejude12345@yahoo.com or call me on 08033578451.Thanks.Jude
Re: Get A Visa To Belize In North America For A Little Token by Dare14: 12:59am On Mar 18, 2009
Lair,Moderator get rid of this post
Re: Get A Visa To Belize In North America For A Little Token by stkris(m): 2:14am On Mar 18, 2009
                       ***THREAD CLOSED***
Re: Get A Visa To Belize In North America For A Little Token by Thadude(m): 6:09am On Mar 18, 2009
@Tiniyata
This your post be like person when him girl friend tell am say she get belle, come dey find money bad bad for the girl, instead make u take DNA test threaten the girl to confess, as she dey scam you, you too wan scam.
Anyway try harder sha, u fail pata pata for this level.
Re: Get A Visa To Belize In North America For A Little Token by Nobody: 6:41am On Mar 18, 2009
All of u postin useless comment on my post,pls i advice u stay away ok.I have never scammed u or anybody before,so why d playa hating.Its poor people like u i intend helpin out,n @da-dude, i'm not a poor guy ok,i can pay you all your salary for the next 10years ok,thats if u're not jobless.I never asked anybody for money ok,so if u all are too blind to see,pls ask questions.
Re: Get A Visa To Belize In North America For A Little Token by Thadude(m): 5:59am On Mar 21, 2009
@Tiniyata,
Your language decodes you as a scammer, how can you pay my salary for 10yrs?, where will you get the money from in this recession?, if you have the money to pay my salary for 6months pls invest that money in soap production, rental services or farming and earn better income instead of wasting your time posting scams.
Re: Get A Visa To Belize In North America For A Little Token by shinepearl: 10:21am On Mar 21, 2009
the guy is real because two people trvelled to belize last nite with the 6months single entry visa.
stop bitching
Re: Get A Visa To Belize In North America For A Little Token by Dare14: 11:06am On Mar 21, 2009
shinepearl:

the guy is real because two people trvelled to belize last nite with the 6months single entry visa.
stop bitching

you are both in the scam together.oloriburuku
Re: Get A Visa To Belize In North America For A Little Token by mrcharlott(m): 11:16am On Mar 21, 2009
@ Tha Dude, Thoroughly scammer are many nowadays, maybe because of economics situation in our country, but notwithstanding you shouldn't have post a reply like that, moreover you haven't seen the person in question physically, nor did you ever transact with him before, though I understand how you feel about the post but still we have to mind what comes out of our mouth, The guy can be serious, no one knows.   And @ Tiniyata, I read your reply to Tha Dude post, mennnn that reply too bad man. Why proving your self publicly that you can pay someone's salary for ten years?, ok accepted, don't you know that some people are controlling Billions and they still scam?, so it doesn't matter that you have money that you cannot scam, though I'm not saying you are trying to scam, but to let you know your reply too was bad.     No problem Tiniyata, I’ll like to know you more so that we can talk better. My phone no is 08066787323 and e-mail is dsechustler@yahoo.com, you can as well add me on yahoo messenger. Ok, just take things easy man.
Re: Get A Visa To Belize In North America For A Little Token by shinepearl: 11:48am On Mar 21, 2009
i know wat am saying because i hve the link to the belize visa and i gave dat link to him.u can confirm at flyemirates office in lagos.it is real
Re: Get A Visa To Belize In North America For A Little Token by mrcharlott(m): 12:05pm On Mar 21, 2009
so do you mean we should put our trust on him??
Re: Get A Visa To Belize In North America For A Little Token by mrcharlott(m): 12:16pm On Mar 21, 2009
He said token amount! @ Tiniyata can you please tell the forum how much is the token you are talking about? atleast there's someone barking you up now, just let us know the exact amount and the procedure, so that we can understand if thoroughly is a token or not?
Re: Get A Visa To Belize In North America For A Little Token by shinepearl: 12:25pm On Mar 21, 2009
yes i ma saying you can trust him only after you have confirmed the visa because usually i dont collect any down payment fom anyone and it takes a week for it to come out.he will definitely add his own gain to the actual cost price but if it it is too cheap then dont go for it.
Re: Get A Visa To Belize In North America For A Little Token by mrcharlott(m): 2:14pm On Mar 21, 2009
Definitely, i knew that. It is a must, he must add his own gain, if he didn't add his own gain then the question will be "why is he in the runs" just to help people. nooooooooooo it can't be, Though i believe you and him now. @Shinepearl how can i know you more?
Re: Get A Visa To Belize In North America For A Little Token by Nobody: 7:13pm On Mar 21, 2009
I just want to thank you all for your comments on my thread.For all on my side,one love2u all,n for those who derailed my post,one love2u2 (what shall it profit a man. . . .) my little token is 160k. So if u're interested,holla
Re: Get A Visa To Belize In North America For A Little Token by Treetop20(m): 7:32pm On Mar 21, 2009
posts like these should be deleted on sight
Re: Get A Visa To Belize In North America For A Little Token by shinepearl: 7:50pm On Mar 21, 2009
well you have heard from the guy, 16ok is not too much for a country that nigerians have noy spoilt for now and the secret is if you have the visa, you cam also get a UK visa here in nigeria without anyones help

1 Like

Re: Get A Visa To Belize In North America For A Little Token by Nobody: 11:27pm On Mar 21, 2009
@shinepearl,thanks alot

(1)

Choose A Country You Would Like To Travel To This Year. / College Student Is Removed From Flight After Speaking Arabic On Plane / Which Country Work Permit Is Easy To Get

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.