Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,489 members, 7,819,776 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Errors In The Koran - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Errors In The Koran (1203 Views)

RE What Does The Koran Says About Jesus And The Bible / Does The Koran Really Encourage Faithful Moslems To Kill Christians? / Is There Sign Of The End Time In The Koran? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Errors In The Koran by cocoman4u(m): 12:18am On Mar 18, 2009
Re: Errors In The Koran by todak(m): 12:41am On Mar 18, 2009
Thank you cocoman, maybe they will get it straight from there, cos they are stubborn as their Father the D, , complete the remainder
Re: Errors In The Koran by cocoman4u(m): 1:04am On Mar 18, 2009
todak:

Thank you cocoman, maybe they will get it straight from there, cos they are stubborn as their Father the D, , complete the remainder

thank you my brother. You know I used to be liberal, I never troubled muslims until that fool ayinba1 threatened seeklove with death just because he expressed his opinion.

These fools always want to shed blood when they loose an argument. I am not afraid of them. Eversince the I read the threats that ayinba1 made against seeklove, I have swarn to be their enemy. I wish they will declare fatawa on me.

I know very soon the muslim moderator will delete this thread or ban me but I will not be afraid to speak the truth. I opened a thread to address the death threat that ayinba1 made against seeklove but the muslim moderator deleted it.

I know who their father is.

Islam islie.
Re: Errors In The Koran by Lagosboy: 8:36am On Mar 18, 2009
Gentleman!! again i tell you to calm your nerves and take a cold shower if neccessary. What is your objective

cocoman4u:

These fools always want to shed blood when they loose an argument. I am not afraid of them. Eversince the I read the threats that ayinba1 made against seeklove, I have swarn to be their enemy. I wish they will declare fatawa on me.

Lets be mature and handle issues with maturity. You do not need to adress all muslims as fools because they follow a religon of their choice of which 1.2 billion muslims follow. To be a sworn enemy because of an arguement between two lacks good judgement . What is the objecitive u are intending to achieve? Is it to always fight muslims here? Is it to enlighten muslims abt what they dont know? or what ? Try to define an objective for yourself as it would help you.

I just dont understand how you are cooking up imaginary fears in people. We are here on an online forum and you are talking of shedding blood and death threats . Steering up fear in people is an unneccassary tool which the intelligent would never buy.

If it is to trade words and useless arguement then you wouldd not find any partner in this as no one would reply your posts but if it is to have a genuine intellectual debates then you are more than welcome.
Re: Errors In The Koran by shafiyah: 9:39am On Mar 18, 2009
surah al baqarah. quran 2 vs 6-18 .
verily,those who disbelieve,it is the same to them whether you warn them or do not warn them,they will not believe.
Allah has set a seal on their hearing,and on their eyes there is a covering.theirs will be a great torment.
And of mankind,there are some(hypocrites) who say:"we believe in Allah and the last day"while in fact they believe not.
They(think to)deceive Allah and those who believe,while they only deceive themselves,and perceive it not.
In their hearts is a disease of doubt and hypocrisy and Allah has increased their disease.A painful torment is theirs because they used to tell lies.
And when it is said to them:make no mischief on the earth,"they say: we are only peace makers."
Verily,they are the one who make mischief,but they perceive not.
And when it is said to them "believe as the people have believed,"they say shall we believe as the fools have believed? verily,they are fools,but they know not.
And when they meet those who believe,they say we believe but when they are alone with their (devils,polytheists,hypocrites),they say truly we are with you verily we are only but mocking.
Allah mock at them and gives them increase in their wrong doing to wander blindly.
These are they who have purchased error for guidance so their commerce was profitless.and they were not guided.
Their likeness is as the likeness of one who kindled a fire then,when it lighted all around him,Allah took away their light and left them in darkness.so they could not see.
They are deaf,dumb,and blind,so they return not to the right path.
vs 24,but if you do it not,and you can never do it,then fear the fire whose fuel is men and stones,prepare for the disbelievers in Allah.
Re: Errors In The Koran by mukina2: 11:58am On Mar 18, 2009
If you cannot be civil and stop calling names the thread will be locked or deleted.

If you have issues take it out on yourself and not on others.

i am not going to warn you again.
Re: Errors In The Koran by ayinba1(f): 1:38pm On Mar 18, 2009
@cocoman,

what does the bible say about the one who calls another a fool? Answer is in the bible. As pertains to sicklove, he posted that he did disgusting things with the Quran. All I did was let him know that the end is woe for anyone who does that; some people live to tell the tale but not everyone does. If he desists from such acts and hating Islam and the prophet of Islam, ALlah is most forgiving.

Besides, if what you believe in is so powerful, why are you afraid of a post on the internet? In your heart you know that what you follow is falsehood. If you change your ways, you are always welcome into the fold of Islam.

@mukina
please let them be, I can take what they throw, I think I have to learn to develop a thicker skin, Rasulullah SAW took worse insults and assaults. Besides, yoruba say, eebu o so; (insults do not germinate and grow on you)
Re: Errors In The Koran by JJYOU: 1:44pm On Mar 18, 2009
cocoman4u:

thank you my brother. You know I used to be liberal, I never troubled muslims until that fool ayinba1 threatened seeklove with death just because he expressed his opinion.

I know very soon the muslim moderator will delete this thread or ban me but I will not be afraid to speak the truth. I opened a thread to address the death threat that ayinba1 made against seeklove but the muslim moderator deleted it.

I know who their father is.

Islam islie.
mukina2:

If you cannot be civil and stop calling names the thread will be locked or deleted.

If you have issues take it out on yourself and not on others.

i am not going to warn you again.
you guys dont dissapoint do you?
Lagosboy:

Gentleman!! again i tell you to calm your nerves and take a cold shower if neccessary. What is your objective

Lets be mature and handle issues with maturity. You do not need to adress all muslims as fools because they follow a religon of their choice of which 1.2 billion muslims follow. To be a sworn enemy because of an arguement between two lacks good judgement . What is the objecitive u are intending to achieve? Is it to always fight muslims here? Is it to enlighten muslims abt what they dont know? or what ? Try to define an objective for yourself as it would help you.

I just dont understand how you are cooking up imaginary fears in people. We are here on an online forum and you are talking of shedding blood and death threats . Steering up fear in people is an unneccassary tool which the intelligent would never buy.

If it is to trade words and useless arguement then you wouldd not find any partner in this as no one would reply your posts but if it is to have a genuine intellectual debates then you are more than welcome.

do you really think it is okay for anyone to treathen someone this day and age?
Re: Errors In The Koran by Lagosboy: 2:49pm On Mar 18, 2009
online threat? You guys make me laugh
Re: Errors In The Koran by Pataki: 2:54pm On Mar 18, 2009
Lagosboy:

online threat? You guys make me laugh
What exactly is ludicrous with online threat?

Even the FBI on their website warn that once a person makes an allegation of threat, report the case as soon as possible. Scotland Yard and other security agencies across the world are all the time monitoring sites like facebook, youtube et al to detect any form of online threat, and you find that laughable?
Re: Errors In The Koran by Moyola(f): 2:56pm On Mar 18, 2009
Uhmn!
Re: Errors In The Koran by Lagosboy: 3:31pm On Mar 18, 2009
Are you guys creating another form of islamophobia terrorism threat here or something please lets be real and dont hype some imaginary things here on NL.

Pls i would appreciate if you guys can come to this section of NL and discuss real issues without all these diversion then its not worth it. This section is discussion on islam and we are more than happy to hold discussion with anybody but when insults are thrown and someone accusing the other of  some imaginary death threats i think we are pushing things too far and the moderator would probably lock the or delete the thread.

There are many threads here open where we have been discussing issues without all these nonsense. All of a sudden in the last 4 days , death threats, fatwa jargon , and all sorts of hyping. 

Lets get back and be sane please and discuss like intellectuals without playing the fear card!!!
Re: Errors In The Koran by mukina2: 4:17pm On Mar 18, 2009
JJYOU:

you guys dont dissapoint do you?do you really think it is okay for anyone to treathen someone this day and age?
You do not have to reply ALL posts.

Ayinba
Insults are not allowed, the rules are the rules, if he does not abide to them his posts will be deleted.
Re: Errors In The Koran by seeklove: 4:40pm On Mar 18, 2009
@mukina2 and the rest.

All of you terribly dispoint me. You do worst to Islam than its enemies. A wise muslim will first of all caution the one who makes death threats in the name of Islam. Death threats should be very sensitive to muslims because people have committed a lot of atrocities in the name of Islam.

Here you are protecting that fool called ayinba1 who makes threat on me. What I do with the Koran is my business because it is my property. I have 5 muslim co-workers and we argue about about religion all the time, eventhough they are arabic they never made threats of death. I tell them worst things about the Koran, yet they take it with humour. Actually the koran that I have was given to me by one of them. Of course I don't do anything bad to the book but what I say to that fool called ayniba 1 is in retaliation for her insulting the igbos and making personal attacks against me. The was the person who started it.

For those who think that an internet threat is not serious because we don't know each other. Let me say that it is very serious, she may not know me but her post may inspire some fools somewhere else to commite atrocities in the name of Islam. Remember muslims that killed Igbos in the north just because of cartoon made in Europe. You don't know who is reading this, I know I let my muslim co-worker read things in this forum.

Let me just say that all that I explained here is for the sake of peace, not that I am afraid of any body. Anybody who makes death threats is a fool irrespective of his religion. I wont be afraid to say that mukina 2 is terribly partial. The insult started with aynba 1, and so does the death treat, but why is she not being warned. Life is a serious thing, whoever threathens another persons life must be warned. I don't understand why you deleted the thread that cocoman created to address the issue. You should be ashamed of yourself.

@cocoman
Lets not get carried away. Don't let the stupidity of another person make you a hater. All muslims are not fools like the fools we have here.

@Pataki, and JJYOU
You are both reasonable, intelligent and civil.
Re: Errors In The Koran by mukina2: 4:50pm On Mar 18, 2009
I hate lies and people who try to lie to change situation.

You started the insults and your post was left there i checked the topic and when  it was getting out of hands it was locked.

Why are you trying to make it seem like what it is not?

Some of you never cease to amaze me .

This was your post > https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-236417.0.html#msg3594084

her reply> https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-236417.0.html#msg3597489

Your own reply even worst > https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-236417.0.html#msg3598500

hers > https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-236417.0.html#msg3601434

where did she start the insults?

This is a copy of cocoman's post from his thread, a personal attack on a member and its agaisnt the rules.

cocoman4u:

As usuall our partial muslim moderators have closed this thread https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-236417.0.html#msg3487325 just when it was beginning to get intresten, and muslims were as usuall losing the battle. But I will not let this issue rest because that fool called anyinba1 has treathened seeklove with death. As usual these fools, whenever they are losing an argument due to their non intelligence and lack of coherence, they treathen with death.

Seeklove contributed the thread and expressed his opinion. The fool called anyinba 1 came with a personal attack against seeklove by:
This is really sad for you but not surprising as Allah has fully described your type.

She goes further to insult Igbos by:
Bet "things fall apart" was based in Saudi Arabia, yeye! and those cannibals still living in the bushes of Ebonyi state are muslims too!

You see she started with personal attacks and when seeklove replied to her.  She noticed that she is not intelligent enough to argue with seeklove, so she resorted death treath. This is what she wrote:

@sicklove,

I just read your post. You are truly sick! You are trying to stick your fingers into my mouth and believe me, you will wish you had never done that.

Whatever despicable things you think you can do to the Quran, you're not the first but not everyone lives to tell the story!All the description you gave of a muslim woman/or of me match exactly where you spring from. Since you do not know me, I believe this is the experience of you or someone pretty cclose to you. There goes your Ibo civility, says tons about your upbringing.
Continue in your hatred, you will only suffer loss in the end.
@cocoman

why would I need the sympathy of igbos? All I stated was that there are muslims who are ibo. Do you see the response of your sick non muslim igbo brother? Probably just skipped over that.

about muslims in the north killing igbos, tell us with a straight face that igbos never killed any muslims.

I don't know why fools like this bitch make such treats and everybody keeps quite.  Let me tell you, stupid ass, I do wrost things to the Koran and if you want I can give you my address. Please declare jihad against me.

Believe me I use that book of lies as my toilet paper and if you want I can send used ones to you.

You are a stupid ass and we non-muslims are not afraid of you.  Killers and idol worshippers!

[size=16pt]Stupid ass![/size]

Re: Errors In The Koran by cocoman4u(m): 5:11pm On Mar 18, 2009
This is the whole thread. Don't just paste parts of it.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-236417.0.html#msg3487325

Everybody was talking generally speaking. His first post was his opinion on Islam and Igbos generally. There was nothing personal about it. The first personal threat there was ayinba 1's reply.

Apart from that, as a moderator you should not keep silent when people a making death treats on the forum. Rather than addressing the serious issue of death threat, you deleted the thread I opened to discuss this serious issue.

Every body has freedom of speech and everybody is entitled to his or her own opinion. But nobody has the right to threathen another persons life. Death threats are a very serious crime. I can tell the anybody, even the president of America that he is a fool, but I cannot make threats of death on him, even on the internate.

The Truth is that there is nothing said that warrants death Treath. This is what she wrote:

you're not the first but not everyone lives to tell the story!

This is a threat. For some of us who have lost close family members in the north due to religous killings. By writing this that "not everyone lives to tell the story" she is reminding us our bothers and uncles that were killed in the north.
Re: Errors In The Koran by mukina2: 5:46pm On Mar 18, 2009
I pasted the part where Seeklove claimed Ayinba started the insults.

As a moderator  do i have the means of telling people what to type or when and how to type? The only thing is that whatever is being posted has to be in line with the rules of the forum.
The thread has locked since.

I am not for anyone making threats on anyone  .

seeklove turned the thread into something else. all the poster asked was if there are any igbo muslims. both of you should have simply answered the question or ignored it.
even your own post was totally off point.

Seeklove's post to Ayinba was disgusting.

This is the first time that I am condescending to replying to fools like you. Every word you wrote speaks of unimaginable ignorance. I don't expect better from a woman who has been suppressed and probably rapped all her life. By the way according that trash that you call the Koran, man is worth more than woman. If you are a true muslim you should worship  me and kiss my ass because I am a man. I bet your husband beats you every night, and I bet all your male cousins raped you even when you were a baby, this is typical of muslims.

Read the book "Infidel" and "Caged Virgin" written by a woman(Ayaan Hirsi Ali) who was raised a muslim. I have read that book and after observing muslims around me I have learnt that any woman who is comfortably a muslim has either a mental or an emotional probelm.
Re: Errors In The Koran by bilms(m): 6:01pm On Mar 18, 2009
i think this is the time we all think like matured people.

this forum is just meant for debate and general discussion, and i dont think we have limit to discussion.

if anybody start insult, such person should be cautioned and if it persist, that person should be banned.

and abt death threat, i am so disappointed, the first person that started the threat, irrespective of ur discussion, i do not think threat is suppose to come in, say what u have and i say mine.

even if some 1 tell u that u re a fool, u dont hv the right to make a death threat.

Plz, i will plead to everyone to be patient abt this, and please, it is adviceable to mind what we say, either insult or death threat, none of these two are good as we are all matured people.

plz lets be matured
Re: Errors In The Koran by ayinba1(f): 7:26pm On Mar 18, 2009
@mukina,
I apologize for interfering in your duties.
@bilms
An opinion: Drunk driving is a very dangerous act, it results in woes, not everyone lives to tell the tale! (Is this a threat?)
I cannot please everyone, I only strive to please the Most High. I hope this clears it for anyone who misunderstood the statement above when you replace drunk driving with Defiling the Quran.
Facts are better presnted the way they are, no need sugarcoating it.
@shafiyah
Thanks and rite on!

@cocoman
Not only are you a liar, you are a drama quean look it up. Please go back and read my post again.
@sickhate
Your explanations are futile, ayinba does not threaten you or anyone, I am but a mere mortal. Your explanations again smack of fear and you should be, but not of me, of your Creator whose mercies you continue to deny. I did not send the Quran, the one who did is closer to you than your jugular vein. All I did was point out to you that it was a bad idea to defile the Holy book. If you continue, you do not have me to answer to but Allah. All that story about killings in the north, try to separate poilitical from religious, I will not be getting into that argument with you.

If however, you stick your hands down my throat, you may end up missing some or all your digits. That is not a threat! Just a caution that you watch yourself and how you address people.
@pataki et al,

call FBI and Scotland Yard, they are your gods, Allah is enough for me, I called Him already, so BE afraid, idol worshippers.
Re: Errors In The Koran by seeklove: 10:27pm On Mar 18, 2009
@ayinba1
I will not condescend to arguing with you any more. You can say whatever you want to say, but I wish to let you know that no matter how many times you deny it, you are a complete fool and a layer. You, your Allah(false god) and your prophets are noting. You keep making threats on their name because that all you know.

Believe you cannot kill me. My God never denies me, I don't make threats on His name but He never fails to fight for me. Even Murkina who deleted cocomans thread was made to paste it on the therad, is this not a miracle?

Let me see the workings of false idol -- noting. If your god is real why don't he fight for himself. why don't he stop me from desecrating the koran. why do you have to fight for him? because he is nothing.

Since you think that I am afraid, let me repaet, [size=16pt]You, your allah(false god) and your prophets are noting.[/size]

I don't want to stick my hand into your throat, I rather stick into the toilet. Your throat is full shit.

[size=16pt]You, your allah(false god) and your prophets are noting.[/size]
Re: Errors In The Koran by cocoman4u(m): 10:55pm On Mar 18, 2009
I concor.

[size=16pt]ayinba 1, her false allah(the devil) and her prophets are noting[/size].

Stupid ass
Re: Errors In The Koran by mukina2: 10:56pm On Mar 18, 2009
since you guys cant be civil this thread is locked

(1)

Richard Dawkins Embarrasses Himself On Twitter With Muslim Comment / Happy Eid-el-Fitri To All Muslims. / Ithikaf ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.