Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,562 members, 7,861,662 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:36 PM

OAU Predegree Admission 2015/2016 - Education (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OAU Predegree Admission 2015/2016 (74510 Views)

2016/2017 Predegree Admission Unijos Let's Meet Here / 2016/2017 OAU Predegree Admission / Application For 2015/2016 Oau Predegree Programme Commence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OAU Predegree Admission 2015/2016 by khalebzy(m): 9:49pm On Nov 08, 2015
AleXis0r:
I get your point Caleb.. But the growth of the thread is not a priority.. So long our mates can gain from it even if they don't contribute, it's good enough.. So, in no way am I supporting mediocrity.. are you also an intending predite?
yes sir..GLRite

You?
Re: OAU Predegree Admission 2015/2016 by Abuhaneefah21: 9:50pm On Nov 08, 2015
khalebzy:
Okay Boss, in addition, all Im asking is We all should be guided..There are some discussions here that are meant to be private between the parties. Because most discussions here are discouraging to us coming into the group new. As a matter of fact sir, Ive gone through every chats on this forum before I made my analysis being 10% to 90%. The point still remains that we should all be guided and discuss like adults which we are, For some jokes to be at minimum. Thanks in anticipation for your understanding.
The pleasure is mine sire....Always visit us when you feel like,we would be more than grateful to listen and learn.....Please forgive us if you notice any form of insolence while replying your post sire

1 Like

Re: OAU Predegree Admission 2015/2016 by AleXis0r(m): 9:57pm On Nov 08, 2015
khalebzy:
yes sir..GLRite
You?
I guessed as much.. Sound like a very good debator.. BCP tho..
Re: OAU Predegree Admission 2015/2016 by khalebzy(m): 10:14pm On Nov 08, 2015
AleXis0r:
I guessed as much.. Sound like a very good debator.. BCP tho..
Lol, hope you banged your entrance exam?
Re: OAU Predegree Admission 2015/2016 by sazy(m): 11:00pm On Nov 08, 2015
Orezy5:
Hello...
L
to the exprdites, pls can u list the science textbooks u guys used when u were in the pd programme?
(i'm nt an intending predite tho)
Lamlad Maths-Physics-Chemistry...is owk.....nd u can still make use of Integrated Mathematics... .I remember our lecturer was bringing question from Integrated mathematics....U can also use Additional Mathematics......Pls Make u have lamlad.....for Maths-Phy-Chem...
.oo.....its important....:-CMP
Re: OAU Predegree Admission 2015/2016 by Orezy5(m): 2:33am On Nov 09, 2015
sazy:
Lamlad Maths-Physics-Chemistry...is owk.....nd u can still make use of Integrated Mathematics... .I remember our lecturer was bringing question from Integrated mathematics....U can also use Additional Mathematics......Pls Make u have lamlad.....for Maths-Phy-Chem...
.oo.....its important....:-CMP
thanks a bunch.
do u have any idea of the textbook(s) that was used for biology?
Re: OAU Predegree Admission 2015/2016 by Orezy5(m): 2:37am On Nov 09, 2015
Abuhaneefah21:
i am not an ex but an intending predite....i heard Lamlad textbooks and the notes provided by lecturers should be okay.....What is your combination sire? It might be helpful to those who wish to shed more light on it
i'm nt an intending predite also, i just wanted to knw the list of textbooks that are being used in the pd program coz i heard that majority of the post jamb questions are frm pd.

thanks for ur concern anyway
Re: OAU Predegree Admission 2015/2016 by Chrisbond01(m): 5:12am On Nov 09, 2015
Osenifelix:

Congrats! Don't rest on ur oars,keep the fire burning! What combo?
BCP
Re: OAU Predegree Admission 2015/2016 by Chrisbond01(m): 5:22am On Nov 09, 2015
chisombenedicta:
Jes one inside the sch nd about 4 outside
Bver-Suite 1 and 2,block A-H
10rooms or xo in one block nd four in a room
Wao!i guess u ar ryt, ao cum u knw so much of d dzcription??!!...
Re: OAU Predegree Admission 2015/2016 by Chrisbond01(m): 5:28am On Nov 09, 2015
Demmieviere:

Limited Time Left.. I Don't Wanna Learn... Going To Moro With Our House Maid.

Lol!So d auz maid 2u go rent 1 room.. Seem m also n ur shoe, perhap f u can also elp me wit 1..no bring hausa maid oo..#winks
Re: OAU Predegree Admission 2015/2016 by Chrisbond01(m): 5:33am On Nov 09, 2015
Can any1 guess d cut-off mark for BCP?
Re: OAU Predegree Admission 2015/2016 by lekzycole(m): 6:15am On Nov 09, 2015
Orezy5:
thanks a bunch. do u have any idea of the textbook(s) that was used for biology?
D last ex predite dat ansad dat question, sed biology z all bout ur note tho
Re: OAU Predegree Admission 2015/2016 by Trinxzy(m): 6:16am On Nov 09, 2015
Orezy5:

thanks a bunch.
do u have any idea of the textbook(s) that was used for biology?
for for biology. .its all abt your note o..am nt a bcpite bt ask any bcpite dey will tell u the same thing
Re: OAU Predegree Admission 2015/2016 by Orezy5(m): 6:49am On Nov 09, 2015
Trinxzy:
for for biology. .its all abt your note o..am nt a bcpite bt ask any bcpite dey will tell u the same thing
ok. thanks
Re: OAU Predegree Admission 2015/2016 by chisombenedicta(f): 6:49am On Nov 09, 2015
Chrisbond01:

Wao!i guess u ar ryt, ao cum u knw so much of d dzcription??!!...
I stayed in bver
Suite 1
Re: OAU Predegree Admission 2015/2016 by chisombenedicta(f): 6:53am On Nov 09, 2015
AleXis0r:
Not an ex-predite tho. But, I guess they used LAMLADS.. Lamlads Physics, Maths, Chemistry.. Some will tell you that you can even focus on your PD notes, that questions are from the notes.. Ex-predites should shed more light please..
Lamlad physics?
Most used new school physics
Re: OAU Predegree Admission 2015/2016 by NeemahPosh(f): 7:16am On Nov 09, 2015
khalebzy:
yes sir..GLRite
You?
I thought as much.
Re: OAU Predegree Admission 2015/2016 by Mightybams: 9:27am On Nov 09, 2015
Guys d cut -off marks ar out ooohh.....itz evn on see d hell pre degree portal
Re: OAU Predegree Admission 2015/2016 by Mightybams: 9:30am On Nov 09, 2015
Am glad 2 announce 2 u dat all d sub combos av d same cut off mark dis year......guys d cut off mark is 40 per cent for all d combos..........CDL rili favoured candidates diz year,....am stil stunned abt d cut off guys....bt all d same congrats 2 evr1 dt made it in2 2015/2016 cdl.....okonma now u can relax wif a cup of wine after d tension on u abt d cut off
Re: OAU Predegree Admission 2015/2016 by okonma10(m): 9:46am On Nov 09, 2015
CUT-OFF marks for Pre-degree Entrance Exam for 2015/2016 Session is as follows;

BCP – 40%, 
CMP – 40%, 
EGL – 40%, 
EGM – 40%, 
GLR – 40%, 
GMP – 40%, 
MGE – 40% 

Source : myschool.com.ng
Re: OAU Predegree Admission 2015/2016 by Abuhaneefah21: 10:02am On Nov 09, 2015
WHY DO I HAVE TO START READING AS SOON AS POSSIBLE?

Good morning fellow intending predites. Once again we thank God for his mercy and favour upon us towards the examination we wrote last week. As we all await the cut-off mark,I pray to God that we become favoured by the outcome of it....Amiin. To those who knew personally that they have made it already,what are your plans before resumption? are just going to sit down there showing off and living on past glory? are you satisfied with your own personal effort towards the examination? I am afraid we have befitting answer to those question....As it is widely called " see the hell" there would be your next hurdle to cross....what is the essence of this write up? nice question there from you if you are following attentively! Did you know that the day we stop growing is the day we become ......? Why do most people have to fail? Why did leckzycole,dammivere,mightybams passed with such a great feat? Why can't I? Asking yourself those question would have been an ultimate and timely catalyst which can change the state of your reaction! If were to be you....I would start reading once again like I have an examination tomorrow.... Why?.....Why keeee? A nice question....You passed the entrance examination....fine! but,do you expect the forthcoming exam to be as cheap as this? Haaa what is this one saying? I know what I am saying! Why are yet to receive lecture now,why do you now have to scare us? I am not scaring anyone,just serving a precaution meal to us all....When you start reading those topics you are lagging behind in now,know that you are learning under no pressure with the hopeful aid of absorbing twice as when under intense pressure. When you get to cdl eventually,every class would look like a revision class....Can we all see the benefit? I wish to type more,but I am ......... already. I hope we all learn in one way or the other.......

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OAU Predegree Admission 2015/2016 by Mightybams: 10:18am On Nov 09, 2015
Abuhaneefah21:

Good morning fellow intending predites. Once again we thank God for his mercy and favour upon us towards the examination we wrote last week. As we all await the cut-off mark,I pray to God that we become favoured by the outcome of it....Amiin. To those who knew personally that they have made it already,what are your plans before resumption? are just going to sit down there showing off and living on past glory? are you satisfied with your own personal effort towards the examination? I am afraid we have befitting answer to those question....As it is widely called " see the hell" there would be your next hurdle to cross....what is the essence of this write up? nice question there from you if you are following attentively! Did you know that the day we stop growing is the day we become ......? Why do most people have to fail? Why did leckzycole,dammivere,mightybams passed with such a great feat? Why can't I? Asking yourself those question would have been an ultimate and timely catalyst which can change the state of your reaction! If were to be you....I would start reading once again like I have an examination tomorrow.... Why?.....Why keeee? A nice question....You passed the entrance examination....fine! but,do you expect the forthcoming exam to be as cheap as this? Haaa what is this one saying? I know what I am saying! Why are yet to receive lecture now,why do you now have to scare us? I am not scaring anyone,just serving a precaution meal to us all....When you start reading those topics you are lagging behind in now,know that you are learning under no pressure with the hopeful aid of absorbing twice as when under intense pressure. When you get to cdl eventually,every class would look like a revision class....Can we all see the benefit? I wish to type more,but I am ......... already. I hope we all learn in one way or the other.......

Nice piece of advice bro.............evr1 as 2 read xooo as nt 2 make cdl look like a mountain dt 1 s unable 2 mount.......bt d cut off marks are out sha
Re: OAU Predegree Admission 2015/2016 by Abuhaneefah21: 10:18am On Nov 09, 2015
okonma10:
CUT-OFF marks for Pre-degree Entrance Exam for 2015/2016 Session is as follows;

BCP – 40%, 
CMP – 40%, 
EGL – 40%, 
EGM – 40%, 
GLR – 40%, 
GMP – 40%, 
MGE – 40% 

Source : myschool.com.ng
oooohhh what a soothing one and a great relieve.....I am demanding a present from you ooooooo Mr okonma
Re: OAU Predegree Admission 2015/2016 by Abuhaneefah21: 10:22am On Nov 09, 2015
Mightybams:
Am glad 2 announce 2 u dat all d sub combos av d same cut off mark dis year......guys d cut off mark is 40 per cent for all d combos..........CDL rili favoured candidates diz year,....am stil stunned abt d cut off guys....bt all d same congrats 2 evr1 dt made it in2 2015/2016 cdl.....okonma now u can relax wif a cup of wine after d tension on u abt d cut off
lol....I hail you look Mr mightybams....after you paid cdl 40%...you still have close to 25% left....honestly I wish that remainder could be added to that of those who have deficit..... Accept my sincere congratulations sire
Re: OAU Predegree Admission 2015/2016 by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 09, 2015
Abuhaneefah21:

This is a wonderful write up and I am glad it came from an intending predite also!
It is just the truth that should be adhered to;if for nothing sake,for the sake of jamb which will come up by February(quite early).When pd resumes,just start preparing for your first test "Abeg"! Jamb preparation should start now(for the wise).
Take your entrance score to be a thing of the past.If at all you have to remember it;it should be when u want to know how much u would like to add to it in your pd final score to guarantee you ur course of choice,like +10 +20 +30 etc.
Case study: Two entrance scores " 57 and 81",both finished with 85.3. If those future doctors catch me ehn! cheesy
A friend who did GLR had 72 in entrance nd finished with <60...thank God for his jamb nd postjamb (He still made it for law,don't compare urself with others in pd.)
They(57 nd 81) weren't limited(57) or contended(81) by their entrance scores.
Bottom line: Abuhaneefah is very right! Don't overlook her words!

2 Likes

Re: OAU Predegree Admission 2015/2016 by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 09, 2015
Congrats to those who made the cutoff marks. For those who didn't,please build mountains from ur little hills(You didn't score zero,right?).Shed ur tears quickly and get over the worry on time.Jamb is by the corner for u also. We all have our stories, yours isn't the worse.

1 Like

Re: OAU Predegree Admission 2015/2016 by Abuhaneefah21: 11:50am On Nov 09, 2015
Osenifelix:

This is a wonderful write up and I am glad it came from an intending predite also!
It is just the truth that should be adhered to;if for nothing sake,for the sake of jamb which will come up by February(quite early).When pd resumes,just start preparing for your first test "Abeg"! Jamb preparation should start now(for the wise).
Take your entrance score to be a thing of the past.If at all you have to remember it;it should be when u want to know how much u would like to add to it in your pd final score to guarantee you ur course of choice,like +10 +20 +30 etc.
Case study: Two entrance scores " 57 and 81",both finished with 85.3. If those future doctors catch me ehn! cheesy
A friend who did GLR had 72 in entrance nd finished with <60...thank God for his jamb nd postjamb (He still made it for law,don't compare urself with others in pd.)
They(57 nd 81) weren't limited(57) or contended(81) by their entrance scores.
Bottom line: Abuhaneefah is very right! Don't overlook her words!
The way you analyse your point are just joy to watch and read...Learnt one or two things there....THANK YOU SIRE......If by "her" was meant to be ABUHANEEFAH, " he" would be filling a petiton against you sire.....
Re: OAU Predegree Admission 2015/2016 by Abuhaneefah21: 11:54am On Nov 09, 2015
Osenifelix:
Congrats to those who made the cutoff marks. For those who didn't,please build mountains from ur little hills(You didn't score zero,right?).Shed ur tears quickly and get over the worry on time.Jamb is by the corner for u also. We all have our stories, yours isn't the worse.
Exactly...No time to mourn....some would even and eventuall better off those who grace the programme....Are you an ex predite? Your words were selected perfectly....what combo?
Re: OAU Predegree Admission 2015/2016 by khalebzy(m): 1:08pm On Nov 09, 2015
NeemahPosh:

I thought as much.
Was it that obvious? cheesy...Whats your combo?
Re: OAU Predegree Admission 2015/2016 by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 09, 2015
Abuhaneefah21:
The way you analyse your point are just joy to watch and read...Learnt one or two things there....THANK YOU SIRE......If by "her" was meant to be ABUHANEEFAH, " he" would be filling a petiton against you sire.....
Lol...oh I'm sorry sir!
Re: OAU Predegree Admission 2015/2016 by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 09, 2015
Abuhaneefah21:
Exactly...No time to mourn....some would even and eventuall better off those who grace the programme....Are you an ex predite? Your words were selected perfectly....what combo?
An ex-bcpite! kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (48) (Reply)

Eviddy, Tallest Student In The University Of Abuja (Evidence Ebuka) / What Offence Did a Student Who Approached His Female Lecturer For love Commit? / Meet Highest JAMB Scorers In The Last 10 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.