Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Cost Of Bulk Sms Site - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Cost Of Bulk Sms Site (886 Views)

5 Things To Hate About Bulk Sms (disadvantages Of Bulk Sms) / Customize Sms Site / Cost of Developing a Website in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Of Bulk Sms Site by ndimension(m): 1:34am On Mar 18, 2009
Hello programmers. I want to set up a bulk sms site where people can come and send customized bulk sms.  I want it to be such that clients can set up their accounts on the site so that they can exhaust and replenish their credit at will either with interswitch or by paying at the bank. Can anyone here help me with setting up the site? Programming and all. I know a gateway and API will be involved but I am not conversant with programming. What will be the estimated cost?
Thanks
Re: Cost Of Bulk Sms Site by Hustler4(m): 3:23pm On Mar 19, 2009
Well, for a prof, sms site, you should be looking at N500,000.00 but I believe you can get it for as low as 150k - 250k.
Trust me, you will regret it.
Re: Cost Of Bulk Sms Site by quadrillio(m): 2:55pm On Mar 23, 2009
I have done two, but I cant reveal the link here (my client wont like it)

You can IM me so that I can send u the link and we can talk. quadri20_Wale @yahoo.com
Re: Cost Of Bulk Sms Site by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 15, 2013
you are free to contact www.getlancers.com
Re: Cost Of Bulk Sms Site by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 15, 2013
you are free to contact www.getlancers.com post the project to bid with our professionals programmers. Thanks for Stopping By
Re: Cost Of Bulk Sms Site by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 15, 2013
Contact me and lets talk. checkout https://www.magicbulk.com/

I just completed a mobile version for mobile users.

(1) (Reply)

Top Nigerian Bloggers Discuss Nairaland, Facebook And More At Nokia Luncheon / Mavis Beacon Typing For Developers / Guys Check This Out, I Found This On Topix Today! Is That Even Possible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.