Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Why I Want To Leave Islam Twenty-eight Reasons To Say Goodbye - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I Want To Leave Islam Twenty-eight Reasons To Say Goodbye (3378 Views)

When You Try To Leave Church Before Offering Time (Funny Pic) / Muslims Leave Islam After Reading The Qur’an / In Africa Alone Every Day 16,000 Muslims Leave Islam: Ahmad Al Qataani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Want To Leave Islam Twenty-eight Reasons To Say Goodbye by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 31, 2015
Below are a list of reason why I would like to leave Islam:

That my religion’s founder called women, “a toy” (Tuffaha, Ahmad Zaky, Al-Mar’ah wal-Islam, Dar al-Kitab al-Lubnani, Beirut, first edition, 1985, p. 180)
That my religion forces my sister and mother to wear a burka, long sleeved shirt (and maybe even a jacket to which I have seen women have to wear!) even in 120 degree weather
That even if my sister and mother do wear this crap, they still are groped, pinched, harassed and even raped!
That my dad can beat my mother and not even be asked about it (Ibn-Kathir, “a man must not be asked why he beat his wife.” -sura 4:34)
That my dad can force my mother to be in her room as long as he wants:
That my sister’s and mother’s testimony automatically means one half a man’s testimony just because they are women! (sura 2:11)
That my own clerics defend the rape of non-muslim women by muslim men CALLING IT THE FAULT OF THE WOMEN!
That my own leaders will SAY THEY ARE FOR PEACE BUT WHEN THEY GET BACK TO THEIR OWN COUNTRY, THEY WILL PROMOTE BLOODSHED AGAINST NON-MUSLIMS:
That my god was the pagan moon-god of the Arabians
That my founder married a 6 year old girl
That whenever truth is brought out about my founder, my own people will threaten to kill those who are bringing out the truth
That my fellow-believer (who are restaurant and pastry owners) are putting crap in their food when they sell it to non-muslims
That my fellow-believers can throw gasoline upon a woman (even if she steps outside the house and talks to a man!) set her ablaze AND CALL IT AN “HONOR KILLING!”:
That many of my clerics around the world are calling for bloodshed against the non-Muslim
That my own holy book condones war against the non-muslim
That those who deny my holy book condones war against the non-muslim are “watering down” my holy book just to make it say something they want it or not want it to say
That those who “water down” my holy book matters well do that to the whole koran
That my holy book says god “leads those who he will” and “misleads those who he will.”
That Saudi textbooks call Christians “swine” and Jews “condemnable” AFTER MY OWN LEADERS TRY TO APPEASE THEM TO THEIR FACES HAVING A DOUBLE-STANDARD!
That my leaders will keep blaming Israel and the US for it’s own troubles!
That sexual intercourse is ONLY for the man, and not the woman (contemporary Muslim commentator)
That my mom has to please my dad at all times in order for her to enter paradise (Hadith no. ii, 60)
That although women outnumber men in hell, she MAY be able to slip into paradise ONLY if she is totally obedient, and TOTALLY pleasing to her husband at the time of her death.
That it is said, “When a woman comes she comes in the form of a devil.” (Hadith no. 3240).
That it is said, “The support of the woman (nafaaqa) is obligatory on the man in return for the woman being locked up in the man’s house, and for being exclusively his.” (‘Abd ar-Rahman al-Gaziri, al-Fiqh ‘ala al-Mazahibib al-Arba’a, Dar al-Kutub al-‘EElmeyah, 1990, vol. 4, pg. 495.)
THAT A MAN HAS THE RIGHT TO PREVENT HIS WIFE FROM CARING FOR HER CHILD FROM A PREVIOUS MARRIAGE (“The husband has the right to prevent his wife form looking after and breast feeding her baby, from her previous husband, (if she was living in the husband’s house), because that will make her too busy to attend to the husband, and it will affect her beauty and cleanliness, all these are the rights of the husband alone.” (Hanafites.–‘Abd ar-Rahman al-Gaziri, 1990, vol. 4., p. 488.)
That when Islamists complain about how “they are treated” in other countries, in their own countries they burn churches, kidnap non-Muslim women, persecute them and even kill them if they convert from Islam calling it “honor killing” (like, the guy in Saudi Arabia–never prosecuted for cutting out his daughter’s tongue and brutally killing her.
That “Honor killings” are not prosecuted even if it’s a Muslim daughter or wife.

source : https://bsimmons./2008/08/25/why-i-want-to-leave-islam-twenty-eight-reasons-to-say-goodbye-to-a-value-system-that-is-fourteen-centuries-out-of-date/

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Want To Leave Islam Twenty-eight Reasons To Say Goodbye by agoadiv(m): 2:21pm On Jul 31, 2015
Welcome brother..... To Christianity

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Want To Leave Islam Twenty-eight Reasons To Say Goodbye by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 31, 2015
undecided
Re: Why I Want To Leave Islam Twenty-eight Reasons To Say Goodbye by DjAndroid: 2:28pm On Jul 31, 2015
THANK GOD FOR YOUR LIFE.
THOUGH I DIDNT READ THE EPISTLE UP THERE.

1 Like

Re: Why I Want To Leave Islam Twenty-eight Reasons To Say Goodbye by ajisebioyo1(m): 2:28pm On Jul 31, 2015
Oga ju

1 Like

Re: Why I Want To Leave Islam Twenty-eight Reasons To Say Goodbye by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 31, 2015
U sure say u be muslim before?
Re: Why I Want To Leave Islam Twenty-eight Reasons To Say Goodbye by lekankolade(m): 2:42pm On Jul 31, 2015
thank God u are gone bcoz if u remain in isalm u will surely become one of those spoiling islam.......its part of our human rights ( freedom of religion)

2 Likes

Re: Why I Want To Leave Islam Twenty-eight Reasons To Say Goodbye by Jannie1999(f): 2:50pm On Jul 31, 2015
I dont no if d writeup is fake but it actually brought tears to my eyes
Welcome to the light(if wat u r sayin is real)

4 Likes

Re: Why I Want To Leave Islam Twenty-eight Reasons To Say Goodbye by kenzo25(m): 2:55pm On Jul 31, 2015
It's a matter of Choice, no religion will take u to heaven but ur deed will if u believe there is heaven. So if u believe in any religion it's ur choice.
Re: Why I Want To Leave Islam Twenty-eight Reasons To Say Goodbye by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 31, 2015
agoadiv:
Welcome brother..... To Christianity

I have always been a christian, the source of the article has been quoted there.

1 Like

Re: Why I Want To Leave Islam Twenty-eight Reasons To Say Goodbye by Demmzy15(m): 3:36pm On Jul 31, 2015
grin grin cheesy grin grin grinLook at the pathetic loser that calls himself the OP grin

3 Likes

Re: Why I Want To Leave Islam Twenty-eight Reasons To Say Goodbye by Misterdhee1(m): 4:18pm On Jul 31, 2015
The writer seem to lack indepth knowledge about Islam.. All these quotes clearly shows his or her ignorance.. Buh who am I to judge?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Want To Leave Islam Twenty-eight Reasons To Say Goodbye by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 31, 2015
Misterdhee1:
The writer seem to lack indepth knowledge about Islam.. All these quotes clearly shows his or her ignorance.. Buh who am I to judge?

Muslims and al taqquiya, why don't you correct the errors there if there are any

2 Likes

Re: Why I Want To Leave Islam Twenty-eight Reasons To Say Goodbye by mustymatic(m): 7:28pm On Jul 31, 2015
Even Christians after going through the quoted verse number, they'll know it's full of errors. Learn
Re: Why I Want To Leave Islam Twenty-eight Reasons To Say Goodbye by parisbookaddict(f): 8:25pm On Jul 31, 2015
Misterdhee1:

I have studied islam, I have read tonnes of hadiths and quran passages, Watched scores of religious debates, lectures by top islamic scholars like zaki nakir, ali shibry, ahmed deedat, yusuf estes excetera, testimonies by exmuslims etc

The OPs article is Right. Islam is despicable and evil in its true form and one can't be a Good muslim and a good human.

in fact I want to test you knowledge of mohammed and the quran. Pls answer the following questions.

Did Mohammed sleep with a child, 9 year old
Aisha?YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did he kill people eg meccans, pagans, Jews etc?YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did Mohammed command his followers to fight people based on their beliefs?YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did he sleep with and have sex slaves?YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did he command his followers to sleep with captives their right hand possess?YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did Mohammed marry more wives than Islamic Allah permits Muslims?YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did the quran claim that no miracle will be performed by mohammed?YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did mohammed contradict himself or abrogate quran passages because they where contradictory to earlier revelations?YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did he permit the murder of his critics?YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did he rape women during after war, which he
called war booty?{I.e Slave-girls as sexual property}YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did he permit Muslims to beat their wives? {Even if but lightly}YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did he ask people to drink camel piss and milk for good health?YES, HEALTHY/NO, HE DIDN'T/I DON'T KNOW

Did Mohammed say apostates should be killed?YES & I CONCUR / YES, BUT I DON'T CONCUR / NO, HE COULDN'T HAVE!

Did mohammed say he can't guide anyone. YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did mohammed say muslims should cut of the finger tips of their enemies
YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

4 Likes

Re: Why I Want To Leave Islam Twenty-eight Reasons To Say Goodbye by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 31, 2015
Islam as practised by mohamed is were boko haram and isis get their inspiration from.

1 Like

Re: Why I Want To Leave Islam Twenty-eight Reasons To Say Goodbye by Demmzy15(m): 8:39pm On Jul 31, 2015
parisbookaddict:

[s]I have studied islam, I have read tonnes of hadiths and quran passages, Watched scores of religious debates, lectures by top islamic scholars like zaki nakir, ali shibry, ahmed deedat, yusuf estes excetera, testimonies by exmuslims etc

The OPs article is Right. Islam is despicable and evil in its true form and one can't be a Good muslim and a good human.

in fact I want to test you knowledge of mohammed and the quran. Pls answer the following questions.

Did Mohammed command his followers to fight people based on their beliefs?YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did he command his followers to sleep with captives their right hand possess?YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did Mohammed marry more wives than Islamic Allah permits Muslims?YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did the quran claim that no miracle will be performed by mohammed?YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did mohammed contradict himself or abrogate quran passages because they where contradictory to earlier revelations?YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did he permit Muslims to beat their wives? {Even if but lightly}YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW

Did he ask people to drink camel piss and milk for good health?YES, HEALTHY/NO, HE DIDN'T/I DON'T KNOW

Did Mohammed say apostates should be killed?YES & I CONCUR / YES, BUT I DON'T CONCUR / NO, HE COULDN'T HAVE!

YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW[/s]
Re: Why I Want To Leave Islam Twenty-eight Reasons To Say Goodbye by Humblebloke(m): 9:04pm On Jul 31, 2015
To be candid..... There are too many inconsistencies in the bible and quran.... Preaching love and promoting hate at the same time

I read the story of Muhammed and had to verify from the. Hadith.... It was terrible,

If. i call Muhammed a holy man, I would be lying.......he did things not worth emulating

I hope you are not planning to switch to christianity...... Those ones are way worse.....you will need the 'holy spirit' to understand the fallacies in the Bible

Ion think religion is the answer.....

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Want To Leave Islam Twenty-eight Reasons To Say Goodbye by Misterdhee1(m): 7:33am On Aug 01, 2015
parisbookaddict:

I have studied islam, I have read tonnes of hadiths and quran passages, Watched scores of religious debates, lectures by top islamic scholars like zaki nakir, ali shibry, ahmed deedat, yusuf estes excetera, testimonies by exmuslims etc

Aisha’s exact birthday is unknown, but she was born *before* 610 CE when Islam was revealed.
Aisha is recorded as accepting Islam shortly after it was revealed. She could not have done so as an infant or toddler. The youngest she could have accepted Islam would be 7 y/o, but that’s a guess.
She was married in 622 CE 12 years after she accepted Islam. (7 + 12 =19 years).
Further, Aisha fought in the Battles of Badr and Uhud (624/5 respectively). No one *under* 15 fought in those battles, let alone be a leader of them.
Also, Asma, Aisha’s eldest sister (by ten years) died at age 100, 72 years after Aisha’s marriage.
Process of elimination and mathematics, Aisha could not have been married before she was 14 and the consummation before she was almost 20.
“The Quran states a woman's consent is essential, and the Sunnah confirms that both Aisha's betrothal and consummation occurred with Aisha's enthusiastic agreement. In fact, some even imply she went against the initial wishes of her Dad!”
By mathematical reasoning:
622 + 72 = 694 -100= 594 year of Asma’s birth.
622-594= 28 yr of Asma at Aisha’s wedding
Asma is recorded as ten years older than Aisha. Therefore:
28-10= 18 Aisha’s age at wedding.

YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW
Re: Why I Want To Leave Islam Twenty-eight Reasons To Say Goodbye by Misterdhee1(m): 8:06am On Aug 01, 2015
Many of u people have made a cottage industry out of claiming to “have read” and “understood” the Qur’an and then they start throwing sentence and paragraph fragments around. That needs to end and we need to be forward and crystal clear with the fact that most of the verses explain, when read in their complete context. Killing or maiming of non believers as explained in the Quran refers to specific aggressors and are not general commands to go around killing all non-believers.. Islam didn't create war, it is a Godly way to regulate war.. But many people see Islam as bloody nd devilish, because They lack the necessary zeal to seek for knowledge where they lack, most suffer from incomplete knowledge of what Islam really is, in contrast to what the world loves.. The best that u do is search for incomplete paragraph excerpts from the Quran nd Claim to understand the Quran fully.. Unless U r saved by the Almighty, u can't save yourself from all these crude thoughts about Islam.. Why am I bothering to reply people like you? I know it doesn't change your weak knowledge of applying modern principles with God's own principles, but seriously u ppl need to free yourselves first from the inadequacies of your discples-crafted religion b4 waging war against another religion, which in every case explains life nd God in its entirety..Pray 4 guidance, nd surely God ll save us all.. Salaam!!

1 Like

Re: Why I Want To Leave Islam Twenty-eight Reasons To Say Goodbye by parisbookaddict(f): 8:17am On Aug 01, 2015
Misterdhee1:

Did he kill people eg meccans, pagans, Jews
etc?YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW
Aisha’s exact birthday is unknown, but she
was born *before* 610 CE when Islam was
revealed.
Aisha is recorded as accepting Islam shortly
after it was revealed. She could not have done
so as an infant or toddler. The youngest she
could have accepted Islam would be 7 y/o, but
that’s a guess.
She was married in 622 CE 12 years after she
accepted Islam. (7 + 12 =19 years).
Further, Aisha fought in the Battles of Badr
and Uhud (624/5 respectively). No one
*under* 15 fought in those battles, let alone
be a leader of them.
Also, Asma, Aisha’s eldest sister (by ten years)
died at age 100, 72 years after Aisha’s
marriage.
Process of elimination and mathematics, Aisha
could not have been married before she was
14 and the consummation before she was
almost 20.
“The Quran states a woman's consent is
essential, and the Sunnah confirms that both
Aisha's betrothal and consummation occurred
with Aisha's enthusiastic agreement. In fact,
some even imply she went against the initial
wishes of her Dad!”
By mathematical reasoning:
622 + 72 = 694 -100= 594 year of Asma’s birth.
622-594= 28 yr of Asma at Aisha’s wedding
Asma is recorded as ten years older than
Aisha. Therefore:
28-10= 18 Aisha’s age at wedding.

I see u can't answer the other questions rather chose to give unsupported information and ur own opinion on aisha age.

Aisha's age is KNoWN and recorded in several hadiths, including sahih hadiths, maybe u don't know or u lying on purpose to deceive peopl.

Here are a few texts of the hadiths that prove aisha was a child and mohammed like molesting kids:

Sahih Muslim, Book 008, Number 3311:
'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her)
reported that [size=16pt]Allah's Apostle (may
peace be upon him) married her
when she was seven years old,
and he was taken to his house as
a bride when she was nine, and
her dolls were with her; [/size]
and when
he (the Holy Prophet) died she
was eighteen years old.

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 4, Number 232:
Narrated 'Amr bin Maimun:
I heard Sulaiman bin Yasar talking
about the clothes soiled with
s.emen. He said that 'Aisha had
said, "I used to wash it off the
clothes of Allah's Apostle and he
would go for the prayers while
water spots were still visible on
them.

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 6, Number 298:
Narrated 'Aisha:
[size=13pt]The Prophet and I used to take a
bath from a single pot while we
were Junub. During the menses,
he used to order me to put on an
Izar (dress worn below the waist)
and used to F.ONDLE me. While in
Itikaf, he used to bring his head
near me and I would wash it while
I used to be in my periods
(MENSES). [/size]

Sahih Muslim, Book 008, Number 3460:
Jabir b. 'Abdullah (Allah be pleased
with them) reported: 'Abdullah
died and he left (behind him) nine
or seven daughters. I married a
woman who had been previously
married. Allah's Messenger (may
peace be upon him) said to me:
Jabir, have you married? I said:
Yes. He (again) said: A virgin or
one previously married? I said:
Messenger of Allah, with one who
was previously married,
whereupon he said:[size=13pt] Why didn't
you marry a young girl so that
you could sport with her and she
could sport with you, [/size]
or you could
amuse with her and she could
amuse with you? I said to him:
'Abdullah died (he fell as martyr in
Uhud) and left nine or seven
daughters behind him; I,
therefore, did not approve of the
idea that I should bring a (girl)
like them, but I preferred to bring
a woman who should look after
them and teach them good
manners, whereupon he (Allah's
Messenger) said: May Allah bless
you, or he supplicated (for the)
good (to be) conferred on me (by
Allah).

2 Likes

Re: Why I Want To Leave Islam Twenty-eight Reasons To Say Goodbye by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 01, 2015
kenzo25:
It's a matter of Choice, no religion will take u to heaven but ur deed will if u believe there is heaven. So if u believe in any religion it's ur choice.
Re: Why I Want To Leave Islam Twenty-eight Reasons To Say Goodbye by Nobody: 8:46am On Aug 01, 2015
kenzo25:
No, there's only one way to the father(who is in heaven) and that is through Jesus his son. John14:6.

1 Like

Re: Why I Want To Leave Islam Twenty-eight Reasons To Say Goodbye by smemud(m): 2:59pm On Aug 01, 2015
parisbookaddict:

YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW
Mahatma Gandhi“I wanted to know the best of the life of one who holds today an undisputed sway over the hearts of millions of mankind... I became more than ever convinced that it was not the sword that won a placefor Islam in those days in the scheme of life. It was the rigid simplicity, the utter self-effacementof the Prophet the scrupulous regard for pledges, his intense devotion to his friends and followers, his intrepidity, his fearlessness, his absolute trust in God and in his own mission. These and not the sword carried everything before them and surmounted every obstacle. When I closed the second volume (of the Prophet's biography), I was sorry there was not more for me to read of that great life.” (A statement published in 'Young India'.1924).
Re: Why I Want To Leave Islam Twenty-eight Reasons To Say Goodbye by smemud(m): 3:06pm On Aug 01, 2015
deb6:

No, there's only one way to the father(who is in heaven) and that is through Jesus his son. John14:6.
◄Matthew 15:24►Parallel verses

new International Version..He answered, "I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel

."New Living Translation
Then Jesus said to the woman, "I was sent only to help God's lost sheep--the people of Israel.

"English Standard Version
He answered, “I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

”New American Standard Bible
But He answered and said, "I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel

"King James Bible
But he answered and said,I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.
Re: Why I Want To Leave Islam Twenty-eight Reasons To Say Goodbye by true2god: 4:22pm On Aug 01, 2015
parisbookaddict:

YES/NO/I DON'T KNOW
How do you expect muslims to answer those question? Lol.

1 Like

Re: Why I Want To Leave Islam Twenty-eight Reasons To Say Goodbye by parisbookaddict(f): 3:05am On Aug 02, 2015
smemud:
Mahatma Gandhi“I wanted to know the best of the life of one who holds today an undisputed sway over the hearts of millions of mankind... I became more than ever convinced that it was not the sword that won a placefor Islam in those days in the scheme of life. It was the rigid simplicity, the utter self-effacementof the Prophet the scrupulous regard for pledges, his intense devotion to his friends and followers, his intrepidity, his fearlessness, his absolute trust in God and in his own mission. These and not the sword carried everything before them and surmounted every obstacle. When I closed the second volume (of the Prophet's biography), I was sorry there was not more for me to read of that great life.” (A statement published in 'Young India'.1924).

So instead of answering my questions above about mohammed, u, mr muslim decided to give me a quote about a pagan who said something nice about mohammed.

Ghandi was a hindu pacifist who would rather say something nice than criticize. He had obviously not read the quran and hadiths.

Ghandi even claimed he read only a biography of mohammed most likely written by a muslim who used al taqiyya to scrub the filth off mohammed.

Now if ghandi read the hadiths and quran he would have seen passages calling for the murder of pagans and polytheists like him.

Sura 9:5. "When the sacred months are over slay the idolaters wherever you find them. Arrest them, besiege them, and lie in ambush everywhere for them."

This iS why muslims have killed millions of hindus over the centuries, there is even a hill/mountain in india/pakistan renamed by muslims to commemorate the beheading of thousands of hindus in a bloodbath.

Dude answer the questions about ur prophet and stop calling on a peaceful deceased pagan to defend a violent pagan killer.

Tabari IX:69
"He who believes in Allah and His
Messenger has protected his life and possessions
from us.
As for those who disbelieve, we will fight them
forever in
the Cause of Allah. Killing them is a small matter
to us."

Quran (48:29) - "Muhammad is the messenger
of Allah. And those with him are hard
(ruthless) against the disbelievers and
merciful among themselves"

1 Like

Re: Why I Want To Leave Islam Twenty-eight Reasons To Say Goodbye by Blackfire(m): 7:23am On Aug 02, 2015
parisbookaddict:

So instead of answering my questions above about mohammed, u, mr muslim decided to give me a quote about a pagan who said something nice about mohammed.

Ghandi was a hindu pacifist who would rather say something nice than criticize. He had obviously not read the quran and hadiths.

Ghandi even claimed he read only a biography of mohammed most likely written by a muslim who used al taqiyya to scrub the filth off mohammed.

Now if ghandi read the hadiths and quran he would have seen passages calling for the murder of pagans and polytheists like him.

Sura 9:5. "When the sacred months are over slay the idolaters wherever you find them. Arrest them, besiege them, and lie in ambush everywhere for them."

This iS why muslims have killed millions of hindus over the centuries, there is even a hill/mountain in india/pakistan renamed by muslims to commemorate the beheading of thousands of hindus in a bloodbath.

Dude answer the questions about ur prophet and stop calling on a peaceful deceased pagan to defend a violent pagan killer.

Tabari IX:69
"He who believes in Allah and His
Messenger has protected his life and possessions
from us.
As for those who disbelieve, we will fight them
forever in
the Cause of Allah. Killing them is a small matter
to us."

Quran (48:29) - "Muhammad is the messenger
of Allah. And those with him are hard
(ruthless) against the disbelievers and
merciful among themselves"

Hi.
u must know that alot of muslims dont even know all this things u are saying. I feel pity for them.

Imagine one of them ranting muhamed invented chewing stick? I mean chewing stick? Atu/pako?

He is a prophet(anabi) because allah told him about the trimester ... A knowledge the greeks are familliar with, i guess we should call them(greeks) prophets first.

There was this story about some men who slept and woke up years later in the qur'an, do u know it was a past and copy from another religious scholar... That muhamed ibn abduallah should be charged with copy right infrigment.

Do this gullible muslims know that when they die they will stay stay in burning fire/hell with muhamed according to the qur'an and al-ilah?

And i hope u muslims know that
You say your god created the world with the power of kun fa ya kun(the word of god)... And in the same koran u called jesus (the word of god)... Later u said he is just mere man. I ask u muslims who is the kaffri now? Who is assosiating partner with god now? Who is confused now? Who is been deceived now?
Let me explain somethhing about the power of the word.president buhari declared the 8th senate open by sending his WORD, so in reality buhari and his word are one and same entity.... Kun fa ya kun.

I hope u guys know that what u are practising in the kabbah,makkah is a pure hindu religion that predate islam by thousands of years,viz the white cloth, the washing before prayer, circumventing the kab'ah, stoning the devil(that guy ve been laughing at u fo.ols) ,kissing the blackstone,going backward seven times around the kabah,the zam zam water ... Pure hindu religion up till today

...let me stop here in case u misunderstand this understanding am here

3 Likes

Re: Why I Want To Leave Islam Twenty-eight Reasons To Say Goodbye by Blackfire(m): 7:33am On Aug 02, 2015
true2god:
How do you expect muslims to answer those question? Lol.

by questioning the answers the qur'an , muhamed and islam gives.

Next thing they declare fatwa on u.

Apostacy is death.
Re: Why I Want To Leave Islam Twenty-eight Reasons To Say Goodbye by Nobody: 7:34am On Aug 02, 2015
Blackfire I am still eagerly waiting for you to continue your thread on the meccan side of the story
Re: Why I Want To Leave Islam Twenty-eight Reasons To Say Goodbye by parisbookaddict(f): 7:53pm On Aug 02, 2015
Blackfire:

Hi.
u must know that alot of muslims dont even know all this things u are saying. I feel pity for them.

Imagine one of them ranting muhamed invented chewing stick? I mean chewing stick? Atu/pako?

He is a prophet(anabi) because allah told him about the trimester ... A knowledge the greeks are familliar with, i guess we should call them(greeks) prophets first.

There was this story about some men who slept and woke up years later in the qur'an, do u know it was a past and copy from another religious scholar... That muhamed ibn abduallah should be charged with copy right infrigment.

Do this gullible muslims know that when they die they will stay stay in burning fire/hell with muhamed according to the qur'an and al-ilah?

And i hope u muslims know that
You say your god created the world with the power of kun fa ya kun(the word of god)... And in the same koran u called jesus (the word of god)... Later u said he is just mere man. I ask u muslims who is the kaffri now? Who is assosiating partner with god now? Who is confused now? Who is been deceived now?
Let me explain somethhing about the power of the word.president buhari declared the 8th senate open by sending his WORD, so in reality buhari and his word are one and same entity.... Kun fa ya kun.

I hope u guys know that what u are practising in the kabbah,makkah is a pure hindu religion that predate islam by thousands of years,viz the white cloth, the washing before prayer, circumventing the kab'ah, stoning the devil(that guy ve been laughing at u fo.ols) ,kissing the blackstone,going backward seven times around the kabah,the zam zam water ... Pure hindu religion up till today

...let me stop here in case u misunderstand this understanding am here

Thanks for this.. I have mentioned most of this to other muslims on nl but they keep making up excuses. The brAinwashing in islam is on another level.

1 Like

Re: Why I Want To Leave Islam Twenty-eight Reasons To Say Goodbye by misreal(m): 9:08pm On Aug 02, 2015
parisbookaddict:

I see u can't answer the other questions rather chose to give unsupported information and ur own opinion on aisha age.

Aisha's age is KNoWN and recorded in several hadiths, including sahih hadiths, maybe u don't know or u lying on purpose to deceive peopl.

Here are a few texts of the hadiths that prove aisha was a child and mohammed like molesting kids:

Sahih Muslim, Book 008, Number 3311:
'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her)
reported that [size=16pt]Allah's Apostle (may
peace be upon him) married her
when she was seven years old,
and he was taken to his house as
a bride when she was nine, and
her dolls were with her; [/size]
and when
he (the Holy Prophet) died she
was eighteen years old.

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 4, Number 232:
Narrated 'Amr bin Maimun:
I heard Sulaiman bin Yasar talking
about the clothes soiled with
s.emen. He said that 'Aisha had
said, "I used to wash it off the
clothes of Allah's Apostle and he
would go for the prayers while
water spots were still visible on
them.

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 6, Number 298:
Narrated 'Aisha:
[size=13pt]The Prophet and I used to take a
bath from a single pot while we
were Junub. During the menses,
he used to order me to put on an
Izar (dress worn below the waist)
and used to F.ONDLE me. While in
Itikaf, he used to bring his head
near me and I would wash it while
I used to be in my periods
(MENSES). [/size]

Sahih Muslim, Book 008, Number 3460:
Jabir b. 'Abdullah (Allah be pleased
with them) reported: 'Abdullah
died and he left (behind him) nine
or seven daughters. I married a
woman who had been previously
married. Allah's Messenger (may
peace be upon him) said to me:
Jabir, have you married? I said:
Yes. He (again) said: A virgin or
one previously married? I said:
Messenger of Allah, with one who
was previously married,
whereupon he said:[size=13pt] Why didn't
you marry a young girl so that
you could sport with her and she
could sport with you, [/size]
or you could
amuse with her and she could
amuse with you? I said to him:
'Abdullah died (he fell as martyr in
Uhud) and left nine or seven
daughters behind him; I,
therefore, did not approve of the
idea that I should bring a (girl)
like them, but I preferred to bring
a woman who should look after
them and teach them good
manners, whereupon he (Allah's
Messenger) said: May Allah bless
you, or he supplicated (for the)
good (to be) conferred on me (by
Allah).

chair bros.u r harsh. grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It A Sin To Kiss Your Boyfriend/girlfriend? / A Tribute To Those Who Died In The Akwa Ibom Building Collapse. / Rewards Of The Christian Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.