Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Nigerian Army Re-engages Retired Soldiers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Re-engages Retired Soldiers (30976 Views)

Nigerian Airforce Engages In Bush Shooting Exercise (photos) / Oshiomhole Engages In A Dancing Competition With El-Rufai In Edo / Army Re-opens Borno Highways Three Years After Closure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Re-engages Retired Soldiers by ellabooz(f): 9:19pm On Jul 31, 2015
LastProphet:

''He is a foool who says I am wise,"

sorry,take the message home, I don't deal with peeps like you. Accept it In good faith and near not my mention.
Re: Nigerian Army Re-engages Retired Soldiers by zyonpendrahgon: 9:23pm On Jul 31, 2015
I would like to suggest to the mods, please there are some comments on nairaland that requires a permanent ban, it doesn't matter how the repercussions would be at the end. Its just a forum, instead of people using it to help themselves they want to steer a ship bigger than theirselves. I am igbo but am nigerian. This thing should stop, any radical comment should be treated seriously because when something serious happens, mods you ll be surprised how its easy to implicate . Lets join in building a country and not spill trash on social media. No wealthy or literate man would consider this rubbish i have been seeing.
Re: Nigerian Army Re-engages Retired Soldiers by LastProphet: 9:34pm On Jul 31, 2015
ellabooz:

sorry,take the message home, I don't deal with peeps like you. Accept it In good faith and near not my mention.

U speak passable English unlike most ill-educated Ibo's clamoring for their own suffering as expected of a clannish bigoted and shortsighted tribal folks. May God almighty grant you people Biafra so that you will use your mouth to spell suffering forward and backwards. Yeye people
Re: Nigerian Army Re-engages Retired Soldiers by ellabooz(f): 9:39pm On Jul 31, 2015
LastProphet:

U speak passable English unlike most ill-educated Ibo's clamoring for their own suffering as expected of a clannish bigoted and shortsighted tribal folks. May God almighty grant you people Biafra so that you will use your mouth to spell suffering forward and backwards. Yeye people

What's he saying?
Re: Nigerian Army Re-engages Retired Soldiers by dennymade(m): 10:44pm On Jul 31, 2015
Interesting! PMB is recruitng APC sponsors!!!!!!!!!!! I laugh ooooo Zoo we are indeed!
Re: Nigerian Army Re-engages Retired Soldiers by dennymade(m): 10:47pm On Jul 31, 2015
Interesting!Bubu is recruitng APC sponsors!!!!!!!!!!! I laugh ooooo Zoo we are indeed!
Re: Nigerian Army Re-engages Retired Soldiers by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jul 31, 2015
ellabooz:
It's only in zoo like Nigeria that such is done ?Everything unthinkable happens here.

Before you do the wailing for us,we are already on it.
We will keep wailing ,like Israelites in Egypt, until we are set free from this zooo.
Do I need to remind you how many years Moses and his people do the wailing? 400 years . And guess what, at the appropriate time freedom came calling and the were allowed to go.

Before now anything Biafra seemed disgusting but not any more.
We don't stand a chance in this country atall.
The west are promising to drown us in lagoon and they North has stated emphatically that we would be treated like an outcast for making our choice at the poll.

What a country?
I wail in Achebe's voice "there was a country"
Finally, for the mods, I say big thanks for the ban.

Ndi Ara
on behalf of I,Imo First Son and my fellow Igbo brothers I say...SHATAP !!!! U are a disgrace to Nigeria for trying to cause dis-unity !
Re: Nigerian Army Re-engages Retired Soldiers by sanchezG: 12:16pm On Aug 01, 2015
Abeg who is fooling who.....retired fools but not tired.
Re: Nigerian Army Re-engages Retired Soldiers by mikolo80: 3:17pm On Aug 01, 2015
ellabooz:
It's only in zoo like Nigeria that such is done ?Everything unthinkable happens here.

Before you do the wailing for us,we are already on it.
We will keep wailing ,like Israelites in Egypt, until we are set free from this zooo.
Do I need to remind you how many years Moses and his people do the wailing? 400 years . And guess what, at the appropriate time freedom came calling and the were allowed to go.

Before now anything Biafra seemed disgusting but not any more.
We don't stand a chance in this country atall.
The west are promising to drown us in lagoon and they North has stated emphatically that we would be treated like an outcast for making our choice at the poll.

What a country?
I wail in Achebe's voice "there was a country"
Finally, for the mods, I say big thanks for the ban.

Ndi Ara
thank goodness you wailers know that you will not smell power authority or responsibility for the next 400 yrs
Re: Nigerian Army Re-engages Retired Soldiers by GreenUzzy(m): 10:12am On Aug 02, 2015
Positiveminds:

What is good about re-engaging retired and tired generals who don't have touch with modern technology? It is an awfully bad decision.
get out of the building, just because you're BLACK doesn't mean you're FIREPROOF!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC To Seize Patience Jonathan’s Property Nationwide / Why North Fears Restructuring – Masari, Katsina State Governor / Sule Lamido Carpets Buhari, APC, Reacts To Fayose’s Presidential Bid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.