Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,019 members, 7,814,482 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

The Blessing In Helping - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Blessing In Helping (340 Views)

The Power Of Curses And Blessing / Do I Need The Blessing Of My Occultic Father? (from A Born Again Christian) / How To Get Maximum Blessing In Your Relationship Or Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Blessing In Helping by Donald3d(m): 2:50pm On Jul 31, 2015
Hello Friends ,here is an inspiration for today -:
So many people don't know that being able to help someone ,or having the ability or capability to help someone is a very great privilege,and so many people don't just understand this ,and its very painful. When God gives you the privilege to help someone ,do it with all your heart .So many people fail to understand that just by helping someone (wholeheartedly-not partially or half way), you might just be creating and opening doors for your own blessing and breakthrough,I am sure you remember this - Gen 12:3 King James Bible
And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse
him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all
families of the earth be blessed.
When GOD said that do you think HE was talking to Abraham alone ?,as many that are GOD's children also carry this anointing-that so called wretched guy that lives down the street,that your friend that does not have money for accomodation and you sent him or her away,that little child that is hungry and you just can't spare 100 naira when you can subscribe for blackberry for that girl or boy that adds no value to your life and in the end breaks your heart,some of this so called wretched people carry such anointing,and just extending a hand of help financially,in accomodating,in giving food, can just give you automatic unwarranted blessing,that's GOD for you,He is a convenant keeping GOD ,HE is the same yesterday,today and forever .
Imagine the blessings you will be pushing away if you refused to help someone who has the hand of GOD on him or her !!!!.
One other painful thing about people who don't like helping is that they feel if they don't help that person they are doomed !!!!,BIG LIE, if you don't help GOD's children you are the one loosing,GOD will always send someone else.
Start Helping today !!!
But most importantly let the HOLY SPIRIT guide you

If you have not given your life to Christ and you want to be free and renew yourself and be saved,Kindly say this short prayer,WITH ALL YOUR HEART
Heavenly Father I have wronged you in so many ways and I accept and confess my sins and shortcomings n,I believe Jesus died for my sins and I believe He is alive and loves me,come into my life and show me your boundless love and set me free,also help me to love and honour you unconditionally .Amen.
If you said that prayer cleave to God's word and become a christain that is directed by what GOD says and not what your pastor says,except he says what God says,Look for a (not just a bible believing church but a GOD's word believing and GOD's word acting)church,move with people that will admonish and enhance you spiritually and above all Have Fun with the HOLY SPIRIT.*winks*
God's Love .....Donald

(1) (Reply)

And A Meadowlark Sang / Whats Is The Consequeces Of Not Praying Daily As A Christian / The Covering Of Our Shame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.