Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,117 members, 7,828,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Nairaland Refuses To Login On Microsoft Edge - Computers (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Nairaland Refuses To Login On Microsoft Edge (3052 Views)

Have You Been Able To Sign Into Nairaland With Microsoft Edge Browser? / Seun And Team: Nairaland Vs Microsoft Edge / Microsoft Edge On Windows 10: The Browser That Will Finally Kill IE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Refuses To Login On Microsoft Edge by gidjah(m): 9:55pm On Aug 21, 2015
Gd advice bro, i dont go vulgar,neither do i appreciate vulgar speaking pple.some us who are not too good with computers are folllowing,but not with this vulgar nonsense o!
ladokuntlad:

bro no one is fighting with u.
And pls i dnt like vulgar/abusove words being used on me.

I talked to u politely like a matured person and i expect u todo d same.

If it aint working for u den am sowie... God will provide a solution to dat.

pls wen next u reply, peruse ur words well before pressing the submit button.

This is a public forum....
Re: Nairaland Refuses To Login On Microsoft Edge by gidjah(m): 9:56pm On Aug 21, 2015
Gd advice bro, i dont go vulgar,neither do i appreciate vulgar speaking pple.some us who are not too good with computers are folllowing,but not with this vulgar nonsense o! [qote author=ladokuntlad post=36994540]
bro no one is fighting with u.
And pls i dnt like vulgar/abusove words being used on me.

I talked to u politely like a matured person and i expect u todo d same.

If it aint working for u den am sowie... God will provide a solution to dat.

pls wen next u reply, peruse ur words well before pressing the submit button.

This is a public forum....[/quote]
Re: Nairaland Refuses To Login On Microsoft Edge by suretman(m): 2:25pm On Sep 20, 2015
all4naija:
It seems Nairaland forum can not be signed in using Microsoft new browser, the Microsoft Edge. It returns me back to the homepage without logging in with the correct credentials. I have reported this issue to Microsoft on more than one occasions and it seems Nairaland is with the problem to get it sorted out.

Is anybody having the same problem?

cc lalasticlala, ishilove

Hello bro, I need your help for something. Can I get your whatsapp no or email address?
Re: Nairaland Refuses To Login On Microsoft Edge by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 20, 2015
suretman:

Hello bro, I need your help for something. Can I get your whatsapp no or email address?
Yes, you can get my email address but not my whatsapp.
Re: Nairaland Refuses To Login On Microsoft Edge by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 14, 2015
The problem has been forestalled in this present update. Now you can log into Nairaland on Microsoft edge.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Joint The New 3g Internet User B4 15th Nov. For Free / How to Compress a 1GB File to 10MB Easily / Visafone Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.