Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,676 members, 7,813,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

Funny Picture Of The Man That Created Exams - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Funny Picture Of The Man That Created Exams (64786 Views)

Funny Picture Why Economics Is A Science. Pic / Lol Funny Picture Of A Ghana Student's Exam Answer Sheet / See The Funny Picture Picture Trending In UNN!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Picture Of The Man That Created Exams by IYANGBALI: 7:43pm On Jul 31, 2015
absoluteSuccess:
May him keep redying in graves
ameeeeeeeeeen
Re: Funny Picture Of The Man That Created Exams by omarky(m): 7:44pm On Jul 31, 2015
This man made suffered back in skul. I never like exams 4 once. But, God pass am. He couldn't hold mie down.
Re: Funny Picture Of The Man That Created Exams by Rexyl(m): 7:45pm On Jul 31, 2015
Exams are needed to disguise between the serious and unserious ones, between the competent and the incompetent ones, between those who are mentally capable and those who are not.
Re: Funny Picture Of The Man That Created Exams by awesomesossy(f): 7:46pm On Jul 31, 2015
Kai so dis is d cause of ma problems ehn.....i wish dey could sentence him to death by pinching angry......oops sorry I think he is already dead
grin grin grin
Re: Funny Picture Of The Man That Created Exams by TheHood: 7:48pm On Jul 31, 2015
B
Re: Funny Picture Of The Man That Created Exams by yvonne111(f): 7:49pm On Jul 31, 2015
possibilita:
@op its no longer a mata of who invented Exam but pls who invented Examination malpractice.pls don't tell me its Henry's enemy
examination malpractice is only common in nigeria.... Nigeria! Filled with all flavours of corruption
Re: Funny Picture Of The Man That Created Exams by supereagle(m): 7:56pm On Jul 31, 2015
Examining Students has always been there, the four Hebrew children in Daniel chapter 1 stood for exams before Nebuchadnezzar.
Re: Funny Picture Of The Man That Created Exams by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 31, 2015
See hin face,murrachuker wallahi e just dey as if make i whosh am slap,so na human being even invent exams sef,i been think say na devil or goat
Re: Funny Picture Of The Man That Created Exams by Godwinsun(m): 8:05pm On Jul 31, 2015
Wrong information, he is not the inventor of exams.Then who invented examination malpractice?
Re: Funny Picture Of The Man That Created Exams by xfile: 8:13pm On Jul 31, 2015
yvonne111:
cryhe spoilt our fun angry
hope he gave his life to CHRIST sha before death. If not, then no chance for carry over oo.
Re: Funny Picture Of The Man That Created Exams by bigerboy200: 8:16pm On Jul 31, 2015
Iamsynord:
only an Unserious person will hate Exams
no make i vex 4 u oh..if u no get sumtin 2 say biko park well ohh....
Re: Funny Picture Of The Man That Created Exams by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 31, 2015
yvonne111:
u knw or you just googled it? Cos u didnt write this at first.... I learnt the real truth indirectly sha...but this mans name pops out at any findings... +na fight?
I know na, I normally retype my posts up to five times. Come check this same post tomorrow and you might end up seeing an essay. grin
Re: Funny Picture Of The Man That Created Exams by IceDude(m): 8:19pm On Jul 31, 2015
Chai Nairalanders! Am highly disappointed. Which crime that man commit? embarassed
Re: Funny Picture Of The Man That Created Exams by harry509: 8:28pm On Jul 31, 2015
SenJoe:
Back then in school I use to have a mixed feelings about exam, part of me likes it and the other part hates. Success to my siblings.
eya we all missed him...
Re: Funny Picture Of The Man That Created Exams by advocate77: 8:33pm On Jul 31, 2015
chumakk:
I will resurrect this guy and kill him again but after much flogging
i officially hate the guy
Re: Funny Picture Of The Man That Created Exams by ATMC(f): 8:33pm On Jul 31, 2015
shedrack2222:
Lol

2000 year old sleeping beauty skeleton found holding mirror in Africa [See Photo]

[url]proudlyweb.com/2000-year-old-sleeping-beauty-skeleton-found-holding-mirror-in-africa-see-photo[/url]
Wetin?
Re: Funny Picture Of The Man That Created Exams by soleexx(m): 8:37pm On Jul 31, 2015
God gave Adam and Eve Examination on the garden and they fail woefully which affect us today
Re: Funny Picture Of The Man That Created Exams by skedy1(m): 8:39pm On Jul 31, 2015
Abeg re-die!!!

1 Like

Re: Funny Picture Of The Man That Created Exams by BarrElChapo(m): 8:44pm On Jul 31, 2015
Shot him, kill him, crucify him !! cry
Re: Funny Picture Of The Man That Created Exams by darlenese(f): 8:51pm On Jul 31, 2015
So this is the man that gave me exam fever when I was much younger
Re: Funny Picture Of The Man That Created Exams by searay(m): 8:53pm On Jul 31, 2015
Okay, Oya answer this none. [size=40pt]who invented Sorting?[/size]
Re: Funny Picture Of The Man That Created Exams by kenoz(m): 8:55pm On Jul 31, 2015
grin
Re: Funny Picture Of The Man That Created Exams by cactuscee(m): 8:55pm On Jul 31, 2015
SenJoe:
Back then in school I use to have a mixed feelings about exam, part of me likes it and the other part hates. Success to my siblings.
Which one be part of me like it and part of me dont.
Re: Funny Picture Of The Man That Created Exams by Cyriloha(m): 9:00pm On Jul 31, 2015
ABEG ALLOW THE TALENTED FOOL TO REST YOU FIT RESURRECT HIM NOW AND HE WILL REFUSE TO DIE INVENT SOMETHING WEE WORWOR PASS EXAM.................MEAN WHILE WHERE IS MY LADY @trishaP................JUST CAME BACK TODAY DEAR MISSED YOU MUCH shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin
Re: Funny Picture Of The Man That Created Exams by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 31, 2015
I used to pass all my exams until this man invented examination, olosious fellow
Re: Funny Picture Of The Man That Created Exams by Collins87: 9:06pm On Jul 31, 2015
I want to know who invented school.
Re: Funny Picture Of The Man That Created Exams by NobleG1(m): 9:09pm On Jul 31, 2015
yvonne111:
cryhe spoilt our fun angry

Nobody invented Exam. Exam has been in existence since the human origin. It's a great part of life.
Even as little as when your father sends you on an errand, it's an exam.

In fact, life itself is a huge exam. Before you die, you'll pass some life exams and fail some.

1 Like

Re: Funny Picture Of The Man That Created Exams by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 31, 2015
Nairalander wit pretty lie; am sure he is nt d one dat invented Exam Malpractice
Re: Funny Picture Of The Man That Created Exams by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 31, 2015
without him all d countries in dis world would be corrupt
Re: Funny Picture Of The Man That Created Exams by phransix147(m): 9:20pm On Jul 31, 2015
Waiting to see the man that invented malpractice... He deserves recognition too...
Re: Funny Picture Of The Man That Created Exams by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 31, 2015
it is a hoax.... exams have been around before the birth of Christ.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2015/2016 Nnpc/total Scholarship Successful Candidates / Covenant University Has The Best Fashionistas (Photos) / UNIZIK Female Student's Gas Cylinder Explodes While Making Facebook Live Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.