Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,800 members, 7,813,630 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

Funny Picture Of The Man That Created Exams - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Funny Picture Of The Man That Created Exams (64787 Views)

Funny Picture Why Economics Is A Science. Pic / Lol Funny Picture Of A Ghana Student's Exam Answer Sheet / See The Funny Picture Picture Trending In UNN!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Picture Of The Man That Created Exams by yollychika(f): 9:41pm On Jul 31, 2015
Waka to dis heidiot undecided
Re: Funny Picture Of The Man That Created Exams by RobinHez(m): 11:58pm On Jul 31, 2015
Re: Funny Picture Of The Man That Created Exams by Icekyng: 12:06am On Aug 01, 2015
gbaskiboy:
Continue to Rest in Pieces grin
Fixed
Re: Funny Picture Of The Man That Created Exams by Spybradd: 12:58am On Aug 01, 2015
His name should be HENRY MISHEL EXAMSON NA...
Re: Funny Picture Of The Man That Created Exams by AreaFada2: 5:13am On Aug 01, 2015
shedrack2222:
Lol

2000 year old sleeping beauty skeleton found holding mirror in Africa [See Photo]

[url]proudlyweb.com/2000-year-old-sleeping-beauty-skeleton-found-holding-mirror-in-africa-see-photo[/url]

Nor be today African babes like beauty products. It has tey. grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Funny Picture Of The Man That Created Exams by DanielPop(m): 8:48am On Aug 01, 2015
I love exams! Gets my brains cranking and my juices flowing. Thanks man, for giving us exams. What would the world be without exams?
Re: Funny Picture Of The Man That Created Exams by ElvisGee94(m): 8:51am On Aug 01, 2015
vheMa:
So na u dey cause prob 4 me in skulembarassed gods punish youangry
AMEN OOOOO

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Picture Of The Man That Created Exams by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 01, 2015
This bastard. Na ur papa be the course of my problems. FOOL. I would surely be the first man to do something unique,maybe be the first and only man to stop examinations from making people achieve their means... There are a million ways to achieve success other than education... Most billionaires are dropout.... Most celebs round the world too.
Re: Funny Picture Of The Man That Created Exams by Firevinci(m): 12:10pm On Aug 01, 2015
yvonne111:
cryhe spoilt our fun angry

Chain eiyaaa

Plenty carryovers that's why you hate exams
Sorry ooo
Re: Funny Picture Of The Man That Created Exams by joelbl: 4:03pm On Aug 01, 2015
Chestar5:

xame here smiley

Exam is good and bad. I came 3rd position but the typist mistakenly jump my name.

It was indeed dark day for me, when the list was posted on notice board with my name missing. Fellow student could not understand such error.
Re: Funny Picture Of The Man That Created Exams by amparas(m): 4:25pm On Aug 01, 2015
school sweet exam spoil am grin grin grin
Re: Funny Picture Of The Man That Created Exams by iniobongisaiah6(m): 4:51pm On Aug 01, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2015/2016 Nnpc/total Scholarship Successful Candidates / Covenant University Has The Best Fashionistas (Photos) / UNIZIK Female Student's Gas Cylinder Explodes While Making Facebook Live Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.