Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,661 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance (40187 Views)

Sadiya Umar Farouk, The New Federal Commissioner For RMIDP (Photos) / Edo Lawmakers Walk Out Commissioner For Improper Dressing - / Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance, Replaces Daniel. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance by ArodewilliamsT: 10:14am On Aug 01, 2015
delpee:
Sadly nepotism has never impacted positively on society. Few rich men, so much poverty. Probably part of the reason we have BH.

Yoruba's say "Olowo kan laarin otosi mefa, otosi ni gbogbo won"
"Oun ti a ko ba sise fun kii tojo, oun ti a ba fi gbogbo ara sise fun lo npe lowo eni."

However, M. Kari has been in the Insurance industry for ages. I assume it was based on merit or he was " next in line". Time to be more careful with other appointments though.

Na so! Typical yorobba with stockholm syndrome. Kari is the only one who has been in the Insurance for ages. Infact he even brought Insurance to Nigeria that is why he merits it. Yoruba brain filled with hypocrisy even when the Truth is WHITE, you find a way to say it looks Black because you want to be in your masters books. The most hypocritical set of people in the world according Radio Biafra.

Maybe Buhari also agrees with Radio Biafra that's why he has sidelined you traitors from his government and appointed only one of you to do your parrot job of painting white as black for his government which is your stock in trade.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance by jomoh: 10:23am On Aug 01, 2015
AreaFada2:
Lol@impeachment. The only reason his impeachment would swet me is simple. Because he denied us the chance to build on our 1979 democratic transition. For that act of treason, no punishment is too big for GMB. I witnessed it. The crap of "oh, he was only invited to lead after the coup" is nonsense. Rumours of a Buhari-led coup had been afoot even before OBJ handed over to Shagari. I had seasoned journalists in the family then and of course they suffered the wrath of GMB later as HoS. When the wrath began, I couldn't believe it was the same handsome officer I met briefly just after he became HoS. Try and paint him a saint to those who don't know him enough. Not to me.

LMAO @bold. Is this not selective memory. Instead of castigating the man for planning a coup why don't you castigate the tribe that staged the first coup in the history of our great nation. In the process murdered all the representatives and leaders of all other tribes in the country except theirs and abolishing the regional system of government to deny the Niger Delta the fiscal autonomy over its resources. The action that threw this once great nation into decades of retrogression and later plunged the greatest black nation on earth into its first and deadliest war.

Perhaps if you're from that tribe that committed treason against the Nation and its people(dead, living and generations unborn), then calling PMB a coupist will be an act of pure hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance by jomoh: 10:27am On Aug 01, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

Na so! Typical yorobba with stockholm syndrome. Kari is the only one who has been in the Insurance for ages. Infact he even brought Insurance to Nigeria that is why he merits it. Yoruba brain filled with hypocrisy even when the Truth is WHITE, you find a way to say it looks Black because you want to be in your masters books. The most hypocritical set of people in the world according Radio Biafra.

Maybe Buhari also agrees with Radio Biafra that's why he has sidelined you traitors from his government and appointed only one of you to do your parrot job of painting white as black for his government which is your stock in trade.

If Yorubas are traitor to Murders it is justifiable.

We are traitors you are murderers.
Re: Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance by AreaFada2: 11:00am On Aug 01, 2015
jomoh:

LMAO @bold. Is this not selective memory. Instead of castigating the man for planning a coup why don't you castigate the tribe that staged the first coup in the history of our great nation. In the process murdered all the representatives and leaders of all other tribes in the country except theirs and abolishing the regional system of government to deny the Niger Delta the fiscal autonomy over its resources. The action that threw this once great nation into decades of retrogression and later plunged the greatest black nation on earth into its first and deadliest war.

Perhaps if you're from that tribe that committed treason against the Nation and its people(dead, living and generations unborn), then calling PMB a coupist will be an act of pure hypocrisy.

Lol, why not just say you mean Igbo?

No, I'm not Igbo. But to make a whole tribe guilty for the sin of a few is sheer bigotry.

I accuse GMB of treason, not all Hausa-Fulani. Because an elderly lady in Damaturu or Kafanchan has no business planning coups, just like one in Afikpo or Orlu doesn't do coups. Ironsi centralisation policy was to reassure the North about Nigerian unity. Of course it was erroneous to believe the North could be pacified. Of course he erred by not properly prosecuting the coup plotters.

After the first coup, counter-coup killing an Igbo head of State and massacre of Igbos in the North, loss of millions of Nigerians in civil war, death of Murtala and finally Shagari government, didn't Nigeria finally deserve democracy and peace? Did we have to lose Vatsa, MKO, Shehu Yar'Adua and many more? Shagari's govt was the best chance to lead Africa in democracy after so much turmoil.

I don't get your point.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance by dayo23(f): 11:07am On Aug 01, 2015
mazimus:
sometimes we take serious matter with a pinch of salt. We should be screaming blues murder due to all this skewed appointments, but as usual we have been divided and ruled. Shame shame shame to all of us including me . In GEJs regime it wasn't this way. Every region was touched, their was Tiv, berom, idoma, isoko, tarok, igbira etc apointments, not to mention the 3 major tribes in Nigeria. Is it everything that we the youths will make fun with or crack jokes with? This systemic one day one appointment techniques was used during the elections. when you relax and say okay the next result called will be different, then it comes out and still remain the same. (Hope you all are getting my drift). The motive of this tactics is to perpetually keep your mind and soul relaxed and before we know it we would have gambled away our future and our childrens future with unseriousness, jokes, memes and funny but useless comment. Speak up before its too late!
sir kindly list of appointment offered to the south west region, major appointment
Re: Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance by Okeikpu(m): 11:16am On Aug 01, 2015
coolitempa:
This had better be the last of the next in lines otherwise....buhari becomes toast...... angry...I have lost friends from the SE, SS and some the SW because of my support of this man and suspicions about his northern agenda....if they are proven right by the next appointment......he becomes toast because our knives will come after him like he can never imagine......nonsense angry
Do u like formula 1?
Re: Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance by Jarus(m): 11:19am On Aug 01, 2015
Redfruit:

If you can't see the handwriting on the wall, thwn you dont deserve a dot of the respect I have for you. Aint surprised though...A northerner is always for the north. keep jumping around Nairaland exchanging your dignity for cheap and E-tribalism.

I'm not sure I need your respect. And you cannot dictate what I like or what I say for me. If you dont respect me, it doesn't take anything away from. As a matter of fact, I dont know you.

The real people that follow me know that when the emoticons cheesy grin follow a post, it is sarcasm. Not sure I need a follower that couldnt discern the basics of internet engagement.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance by coolitempa(f): 11:41am On Aug 01, 2015
Okeikpu:
Do u like formula 1?

I am a huge fan.....I actually go as far as travelling to the circuits..... cheesy...and you

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance by sweetgala(m): 12:07pm On Aug 01, 2015
chesterlee:

SMH.....Suffering and smiling!!!!

Suffering is having a fellow Yoruba dimeji bankole who looted the nation, a fellow Southerner Deziani who is held in contempt , Bode George, etc

Federal character is affirmative action, I detest such promotion of mediocrity
Re: Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance by delpee(f): 12:23pm On Aug 01, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

It's obvious and a great pity you didn't get the message. Can't repeat nor explain further unfortunately.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance by jomoh: 12:57pm On Aug 01, 2015
AreaFada2:

Lol, why not just say you mean Igbo?

No, I'm not Igbo. But to make a whole tribe guilty for the sin of a few is sheer bigotry.

I accuse GMB of treason, not all Hausa-Fulani. Because an elderly lady in Damaturu or Kafanchan has no business planning coups, just like one in Afikpo or Orlu doesn't do coups. Ironsi centralisation policy was to reassure the North about Nigerian unity. Of course it was erroneous to believe the North could be pacified. Of course he erred by not properly prosecuting the coup plotters.

After the first coup, counter-coup killing an Igbo head of State and massacre of Igbos in the North, loss of millions of Nigerians in civil war, death of Murtala and finally Shagari government, didn't Nigeria finally deserve democracy and peace? Did we have to lose Vatsa, MKO, Shehu Yar'Adua and many more? Shagari's govt was the best chance to lead Africa in democracy after so much turmoil.

I don't get your point.

My point is if some people had not set a precedence, a very bad one at that, we probably wouldn't have been in this mess we are today.

Centralising the country was not to percify any region but attain selfish interest of benefiting from other regions cos obviously as at that time the eastern was about the poorest region due to the commodity nigeria was dealing with which was agricultural produce. The west(cocoa) and north(groundnut) were leading at the time. The centralisation favoured the east at the time but the lack of foresight by Ironsi and his cronies prevented them from seeing that the occupant of the new centralised system ultimately wields the power and owns the economy.

You claim that bigotry is blaiming the act of few on the whole tribe. Meaning a few cannot represent the interest of a tribe. Fine.

Going by your submission, then why are they agitating for appointment of a few to represent a region since a few people cannot represent the interest of the whole region. Using your analogy "an elderly lady in Damaturu or Kafanchan has no business with federal appointments, just like one in Afikpo or Orlu doesn't care about secures the nation. As long as they can conveniently put food on their table in a peaceful atmosphere.

What is good for the goose is good for the gander. Let's agitate for good governance instead of this hypocrisy.

Kaduna ezeogwu used his tribes men to lead the coup to kill other tribes and seize power because they are the ones he trusted.

PMB is using people he trust to lead Nigeria to liberation from 16years occupation and impoverishment of Nigerians by PDP because the people he trusts are mostly his people.

Also the actions and utterances of these people are not encouraging him to trust them e.g. Senate debacle, NIMASA DGs scene, Emefiele's US insubordination.
Re: Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance by jlinkd78(m): 2:15pm On Aug 01, 2015
barcanista:
Call me Alhaji AbdulBarcanista
and I will go with SheikhJlinkd78.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance by Ikenna94: 2:17pm On Aug 01, 2015
Mehn e be like say babagoslow is showing him true colours, na jonathan cause am, I pity my peeps . Biafratins on my mind
Re: Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance by Goldmaxx(f): 2:20pm On Aug 01, 2015
Re: Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance by AreaFada2: 4:09pm On Aug 01, 2015
jomoh:

My point is if some people had not set a precedence, a very bad one at that, we probably wouldn't have been in this mess we are today.

Centralising the country was not to percify any region but attain selfish interest of benefiting from other regions cos obviously as at that time the eastern was about the poorest region due to the commodity nigeria was dealing with which was agricultural produce. The west(cocoa) and north(groundnut) were leading at the time. The centralisation favoured the east at the time but the lack of foresight by Ironsi and his cronies prevented them from seeing that the occupant of the new centralised system ultimately wields the power and owns the economy.

You claim that bigotry is blaiming the act of few on the whole tribe. Meaning a few cannot represent the interest of a tribe. Fine.

Going by your submission, then why are they agitating for appointment of a few to represent a region since a few people cannot represent the interest of the whole region. Using your analogy "an elderly lady in Damaturu or Kafanchan has no business with federal appointments, just like one in Afikpo or Orlu doesn't care about secures the nation. As long as they can conveniently put food on their table in a peaceful atmosphere.

What is good for the goose is good for the gander. Let's agitate for good governance instead of this hypocrisy.

Kaduna ezeogwu used his tribes men to lead the coup to kill other tribes and seize power because they are the ones he trusted.

PMB is using people he trust to lead Nigeria to liberation from 16years occupation and impoverishment of Nigerians by PDP because the people he trusts are mostly his people.

Also the actions and utterances of these people are not encouraging him to trust them e.g. Senate debacle, NIMASA DGs scene, Emefiele's US insubordination.
With people like you suddenly believing in ignoring Federal Character that has favoured the North so much, the result could be another civil war or various militant agitations. It may seem impossible now but 15 years ago Nigerians blowing themselves up seemed impossible. I reside in a country where things are done on merit only. If it were on merit in Nigeria, Nigeria won't be as it is now. GMB has nothing to offer Nigeria that Fashola or Ribadu cannot offer ten times more of. If things really were done on merit. GMB has been part of our problems. He cannot offer us a better future. Shikena. By the way the East had palm produce: kernel oil and rubber. These were considerable export products too.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance by charlie009: 6:36pm On Aug 01, 2015
U r d most useless bigot I've met here.pls don't try 2 seek attention thru me idiat.
ElFenomeno1:

Dumb fu ck!
That is not possible
Can I even ask you what it means to Islamise a nation?
I doubt your brain cells are too weak to understand or provide a quality answer!
Airhead
Re: Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance by abumeinben(m): 7:05pm On Aug 01, 2015
NobleG1:

They're the worst ethnic group in Nigeria followed by their yoruba minions. They destroyed the country!

You hasrsh o
Re: Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance by wisdomguy4u(m): 7:14pm On Aug 01, 2015
Eso875:
I tink wit dis our shouting nd scattering wil nt do anytin nor tak us anywher, I bliv all we jst need nw is to jst watch nd see.

You must be a comedian... I guess if someone is aggressively coming toward you with a knife , you will just watch and see if he will actually butcher you.

Really, common sense isn't common
Re: Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance by ElFenomeno1: 9:43pm On Aug 01, 2015
charlie009:
U r d most useless bigot I've met here.pls don't try 2 seek attention thru me idiat.
Your father is a blood soaked bigot
Bloody gasbag
Re: Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 01, 2015
wisdomguy4u:

You must be a comedian... I guess if someone is aggressively coming toward you with a knife , you will just watch and see if he will actually butcher you.

Really, common sense isn't common
So wat do u mean?
Re: Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance by jomoh: 10:03pm On Aug 01, 2015
AreaFada2:
With people like you suddenly believing in ignoring Federal Character that has favoured the North so much, the result could be another civil war or various militant agitations. It may seem impossible now but 15 years ago Nigerians blowing themselves up seemed impossible. I reside in a country where things are done on merit only. If it were on merit in Nigeria, Nigeria won't be as it is now. GMB has nothing to offer Nigeria that Fashola or Ribadu cannot offer ten times more of. If things really were done on merit. GMB has been part of our problems. He cannot offer us a better future. Shikena. By the way the East had palm produce: kernel oil and rubber. These were considerable export products too.

No wonder you people keep shouting. Apart from the obvious fact that you find it hard to forgive the past which is very selective because if we as a people refuse to forgive the past we cannot move forward. What has PMB done that is worse than what the Igbo generals did? If we can forgive the Igbos and integrate them into the society even when they were not remorseful. If we can forgive ex militants and give them amnesty then why alienate PMB alone? The only set of people that is not worth forgiveness of Nigerians and any Nation are the Boko Haram and ISIS of this world.

If you have any personal reason to not forgive him, it is better you cast it behind now if truly you are that passionate about Nigeria getting better. You should pray and support him instead of finding faults every single move of is. He's going to be the president for 4years. Its not far but a lot can go wrong if we don't guide our utterances especially as it relates to ethnicity.

FYI federal character is only constitutional in the selection of ministers. The Legislators who kept silent on appointments of aides and service chiefs knows the sitting president needs trusted hands in this areas. People that won't have much reason to want to sabotage the government.

Fasola and Ribadu? Come on. Be realistic for once do you really think Fasola and Ribadu have the mettle to take on the hawks of Nigerian Politics? Yes one poses the youthful zeal while the other has the brain. But do you think the two of them could have succeeded without their Godfathers(Obj and Tinubu) behind them? The answer is a NO. Desperate times requires desperate measures. Only a staunch PDP supporter will prefer a Fasola or Ribadu to PMB main reason been that, they know a Fasola or Ribadu cannot defeat a sitting president. FACT. Does Fasola or Ribadu have a cult following of the masses like PMB. I won't say more than that on this.

Why do you keep countering your points and going back and forth? You want merit at the same time you want federal character. If no Yoruba man is qualified to be perm Sec. in a Ministry should they because of Federal character now sack his bosses? The Igbo man that was initially announced as acting DG of NIMASA was later discovered to have a more senior officer, that is Merit. Whereas leaving him there would have served federal character purpose but would not be on Merit. You can't eat your cake and have it.

Rubber, kernel, palm? In what quantities and at what price as against cocoa and nuts? Try and do research on commodity prices.
Re: Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance by charlie009: 10:11pm On Aug 01, 2015
No need responding cos I know u were born in d toilet n I know very well u are among those almajiri's dat grew up begging on d street so u really don't have any useful tyn 2 offer.modafucker
ElFenomeno1:

Your father is a blood soaked bigot
Bloody gasbag
Re: Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance by Okeikpu(m): 1:28am On Aug 02, 2015
coolitempa:

I am a huge fan.....I actually go as far as travelling to the circuits..... cheesy...and you
woooo, bravo..... I just luv formula uno.....all bcs of Lewis nd Maldonado smiley
Re: Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance by ElFenomeno1: 6:55am On Aug 02, 2015
charlie009:
No need responding cos I know u were born in d toilet n I know very well u are among those almajiri's dat grew up begging on d street so u really don't have any useful tyn 2 offer.modafucker

You just responded you bloody brainless twerp
I will slaughter you on this forum. Go and ask around about me
I will be the reason you don't return to this forum again
Bloody slubbergudellion of a person who should have been aborted in a condom by a dry stream
Your randy grandfather with his pencil todger should be blamed for your family woes.... omo iran ki ran
Koni ragba fun gbogbo yin...... vacuous troglodytes!
Re: Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance by charlie009: 9:23am On Aug 02, 2015
Imagine a toothless midget,that is damn so jobless responding.no nid asking of ur late dad shekau n ur mum dat was killed during suicide terrorist mission.lil rat nobody knows an imp like u on dis forum,are u a learner aturu...
ElFenomeno1:

You just responded you bloody brainless twerp
I will slaughter you on this forum. Go and ask around about me
I will be the reason you don't return to this forum again
Bloody slubbergudellion of a person who should have been aborted in a condom by a dry stream
Your randy grandfather with his pencil todger should be blamed for your family woes.... omo iran ki ran
Koni ragba fun gbogbo yin...... vacuous troglodytes!
Re: Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance by Redfruit(m): 6:50pm On Aug 02, 2015
U
Jarus:

I'm not sure I need your respect. And you cannot dictate what I like or what I say for me. If you dont respect me, it doesn't take anything away from. As a matter of fact, I dont know you.

The real people that follow me know that when the emoticons cheesy grin follow a post, it is sarcasm. Not sure I need a follower that couldnt discern the basics of internet engagement.
Keep on lying to yourself, those emoticon depicts truancy for you...........I can't fathom how real people follow a fake person like you that can change their opinion within a second....and incase you think I dont know you much, I have been on Nairaland since 2009, dont let this account deceive you.
Re: Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance by shalomm: 10:32am On Aug 03, 2015
SexyKaycee:

best comment ever!!!!!

Thanks man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance by TimothyNkenu: 8:16pm On Aug 03, 2015
Redfruit:
U
Keep on lying to yourself, those emoticon depicts truancy for you...........I can't fathom how real people follow a fake person like you that can change their opinion within a second....and incase you think I dont know you much, I have been on Nairaland since 2009, dont let this account deceive you.

If Jarus is fake then who's real?
Re: Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance by Redfruit(m): 10:04pm On Aug 03, 2015
TimothyNkenu:

If Jarus is fake then who's real?
Mind your business please
Re: Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance by MizColiatu: 10:41pm On Aug 28, 2015
What a comic reliefcheesy
Re: Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance by francizy(m): 10:45pm On Aug 28, 2015
MizColiatu:

Lol
This is the thread that gave birth to this moniker.

Cc: Francizy

Muhahahahahahaha

Severussnape, am waiting to see SadamhuSain too!!! grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Man Who Fries Garri: "APC Change Is Suicide" (Photos) / 8 Things Babangida Said In His Interview With Daily Trust / Dino Melaye Leads Worship Session In Church (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.