Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,191 members, 7,818,620 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance (40186 Views)

Sadiya Umar Farouk, The New Federal Commissioner For RMIDP (Photos) / Edo Lawmakers Walk Out Commissioner For Improper Dressing - / Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance, Replaces Daniel. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance by Billygee2u: 3:41am On Aug 01, 2015
fr3do:
Buhari's ethnocentricism is helping the actualization of Biafra more than my pro-biafra epistles on Nairaland.
He should keep it up.

This will prompt my people to stop aiming only at individual success but also for the success of the entire ethnic group.

1000,000 likes for you.
supported.

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance by MizMyColi(f): 4:18am On Aug 01, 2015
Meiji:
I don't know why people are complaining. Didn't Daddy Bubu say that he'll treat the 97% that voted for him better than the 5% that didn't?

Thank you my brother!
I have been looking for a comment that echoes my thoughts on this.

Clearly, the Northern part gave 97% and every other region contributed 3%.
I will not add more salt and pepper to injury.
Clearly, his children are condemning this one.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance by MizMyColi(f): 4:22am On Aug 01, 2015
barcanista:
Call me Alhaji AbdulBarcanista

I am Alhaja MizColiatu.
Nice meeting you.

11 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance by sunnyb0b0(m): 4:32am On Aug 01, 2015
otokx:
Buhari is fast becoming unpopular down south; does he not have personal advisers?

Enjoy the change you worked for.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance by olujegs(m): 5:01am On Aug 01, 2015
Icon4s:

But how come it is the northerners that are always next in line in all the agencies that received changes so far? Abeg hu b next in line for CBN, Nigerian stock exchange & NPA
maybe wen u get to abuja n move round d ministries u wuld see that I for so many years it has always been filled with northerners who has picked up growing careers wherever they find themselves

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance by olujegs(m): 5:02am On Aug 01, 2015
Afam4eva:

Some of you are just shameless.

Meanwhile most of u are just simply clueless
Re: Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance by olujegs(m): 5:03am On Aug 01, 2015
himkers:

Sharap undecided

I smh for u
Re: Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance by olujegs(m): 5:04am On Aug 01, 2015
virus05:
lol.. Your mumuness dey make me laff.. E get some tins wey u suppose shame.

Get a life and not be filled with virus
Re: Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance by olujegs(m): 5:08am On Aug 01, 2015
simplex2:

Unfortunately, what everyone is looking out for is the tribe and not what you just explained. They all want to confirm their mischievous paranoid that the president has a northern agenda.

The president on his own part isn't helping matters by feigning insensitive to all the noise of the cry-babies. He should just throw one or two appointments their way to calm the storm.
Our nemesis as a country is that we just set baseless criteria to become a leader some of wc include the religion of d person n area where he comes from.until we start putting up leaders based on what dey can offer then I promise u nigeria can never move ahead.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance by olujegs(m): 5:10am On Aug 01, 2015
sweatlana:

Excuses excuses even more excuses!!

All of a sudden all northerners are "next in line"
Rubbish! !

When someone gives a reason or responds that's not excuses.
Re: Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance by olujegs(m): 5:14am On Aug 01, 2015
jomoh:

If you take time to observe, you will find out that the amount of northerners in the federal civil service are far more than the combined population of other regions.

They hardly go into private practice/business or work in private companies. Especially once they are educated. So it is no surprise if they are the most senior civil servant in most government establishments.

My point exactly .what people have failed to realize is that we have a good number of them that are well read
Re: Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance by AreaFada2: 5:16am On Aug 01, 2015
ElDeeVee:
This Kari guy again??
Baba abeg I'm now a northerner

Your name is now El Daura Vamunu. grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance by olujegs(m): 5:16am On Aug 01, 2015
[quote author=kodded post=36476442] undecided

[i]
[b]

na wetin this one dey talk for mouth ?

FYI the second in command in DSS was a southener yet he opted in to bring in a retired man from duara his village

Be educated then u go understand wetin I talk if not u no go relate wetin I talk with DSS since I just spoke about what I am sure of alone
Re: Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance by olujegs(m): 5:19am On Aug 01, 2015
Meiji:

One then wonders why this seniority criterion didn't apply in the case of INEC.

Who ever is working in inec should come out and talk bout that. It's what I know I relate to
Re: Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance by kodded(m): 5:21am On Aug 01, 2015
[quote author=olujegs post=36482675][/quote]ok grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance by onenaira3: 5:22am On Aug 01, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Where my phone dey make I call my sister. What time is it over there in Nigeria, in fact I no care, make I call and email this page before mods delete am.
Nkiru, nkiru see your change. grin grin grin wink
How you like am?

The rest of Una SS and SE wey vote for buhari. How uba like Una change? The yoloba does not matter, they still happy being mistreated by the 'almighty buhari' but the rest of Una whussuptukwanu? How market?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance by onenaira3: 5:22am On Aug 01, 2015
Buhari when are you going to appoint shekau ministerial position? I wan kno.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance by ElDeeVee(m): 5:23am On Aug 01, 2015
AreaFada2:

Your name is now El Daura Vamunu. grin cheesy grin cheesy
Lol but change that daura to danladi cheesy
Re: Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance by ElDeeVee(m): 5:24am On Aug 01, 2015
ugoezeik:
wats ur name n hw many wives n kids u get
Aliyu is my name. Just married the 4th woman and I have like 15 shiidren

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance by olujegs(m): 5:24am On Aug 01, 2015
tomakint:

shut your trap and stop waffling....what does funky mallams know about insurance...start from staco, cornerstone to wapic where Ab.oki dey? Northernization bullshyte
Re: Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance by christinie(f): 5:25am On Aug 01, 2015
jomoh:

U see. Just when you thought it was human, then it bleats.

Alas its a Goat.
orang-utan
Re: Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance by olujegs(m): 5:26am On Aug 01, 2015
[quote author=olujegs post=36482716][/quote]

The companies u mentioned are in lagos .go to naicom in abuja before u open ur mouth and talk what u dnt know
Re: Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance by Oluwaseun748(m): 5:26am On Aug 01, 2015
if we talk now Dem fools go say we gey wail. Is this not worth wailing for?. GMB is indirectly telling other part of the country to go to Hell. Ok kontinu

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance by olujegs(m): 5:28am On Aug 01, 2015
2n2k:

I expected people who know nothing about the industry to come for your jugular. They did.

What many don't know is that Kari had been regarded as Commissioner of Insurance - Designate right from the day GEJ appointed him as second in command. Infact many thought GEJ would not allow Daniel to finish his term when he sprung Kari from retirement to be deputy to Daniel who was Kari's man. This appointment would have been made even if GEJ had been in power.

God bless u wc is my point exactly too

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance by onenaira3: 5:28am On Aug 01, 2015
biafranqueen:
shocked Broooosssseeeee!! Don't wanna say we told you so but........

Abeg carry your head high and tell am, front am well. I've been doing that to everyone wey no listen before. they need to hear it for their wheels to start running again.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance by zicoraads: 5:31am On Aug 01, 2015
Buhari is a northerner to the core. His real character is what he portrayed himself to be before the merger with the ACN. Everything else that followed was a fake, repackaged candidate that was primed to win an election. The real Muhammadu Buhari is that same man that told the north to only vote for their own. One of the reasons I never supported him was the behaviour of some of his supporters down here. To them, it was either Buhari or what happened post-2011 was going to repeat itself. And I made up my mind that I would not vote for someone because of the fear of what would happen if he lost.

I was having a discussion with a friend about the civil war and the continued agitation for Biafra. What she said was an eye opener. A core northerner believes that only a northerner is sincere, trustworthy and capable. He would rather trust a dying northerner with anything, than give it to someone else.

The next appointment may be different. But that would be done to calm the storm a little bit. Deep down, Buhari is still who he was before the cosmetic packaging.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance by AreaFada2: 5:31am On Aug 01, 2015
jomoh:

If you take time to observe, you will find out that the amount of northerners in the federal civil service are far more than the combined population of other regions.

They hardly go into private practice/business or work in private companies. Especially once they are educated. So it is no surprise if they are the most senior civil servant in most government establishments.

How did that happen? Is it that other regions citizens were not applying for those jobs? shocked grin
We all know the long leg involved in most civil service recruitments.
A young Northern graduate was made boss of uncle at NNPC in IBB's time. My uncle was a Dutch & Canadian trained engineer with NNPC for many years. A very good project manager. The Hausa boy was just carrying girls up and down at a local university.

Northern rulers of Nigeria have been doing affirmation action for decades now. We can see where it has taken us.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance by Nobody: 5:45am On Aug 01, 2015
dollarlander:
Diesani allison madueke, former minister of petroleum stole $9.3b * #200 = #1,860 trillion naira, if you divide that by #10,000,000 it will be 186,000 days. Divide 186,000 days by 365 days = 509.56 years.

It means former minister will spend #10,000,000 per day for 510 years. A single person stole money for the rest five generations. We need to go back to 1960 and probe down till date. They have denied all Nigerians the basics of life from time immemorial.

It takes a foool to believe fooolish tinz

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance by Nobody: 5:46am On Aug 01, 2015
ElFenomeno1:
A lot of airheads on this thread... all they have to say is 'another northerner' without thinking of the availability of capable hands, experience, competence, integrity and the availability of hundreds of appointments still yet to be made.
Fuc king daft Nigerians

I have never seen or heard abt any human as daft as u are.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance by SeverusSnape(m): 6:10am On Aug 01, 2015
MizMyColi:

I am Alhaja MizColiatu. Nice meeting you.

MizColiatu grin
Re: Buhari Appoints Kari Commissioner For Insurance by jomoh: 6:29am On Aug 01, 2015
AreaFada2:

How did that happen? Is it that other regions citizens were not applying for those jobs? shocked grin
We all know the long leg involved in most civil service recruitments.
A young Northern graduate was made boss of uncle at NNPC in IBB's time. My uncle was Dutch & Canadian trained enginer with NNPC for many years. A very good project manager. The Hausa boy was just carrying girls up and down at a local university.

Northern rulers of Nigeria have been doing affirmation action for decades now. We can see where it has taken us.

Like you rightly pointed out, everybody knows how it happened but how it happened is not the issue on ground because the fact that it happened that way will not make the President to go against his vow to uphold the Rule of Law which the Civil service rule falls under.

The present situation is reality and we have to accept it while at the same time put pressure on the government to institutionalise fairness in the process of recruitment into the federal civil service instead of finding faults where there's none.

Once again these are appointments based on civil service rule and not political appointments. Except for his personal aides and you can't blame him for appointing trusted hands. Especially at this critical moment of restructuring. The treacherous events in the senate, the actions of the sacked NIMASA DG on the maritime security contract and the Emefiele(CBN Gov.) debacle in the US has not helped matters either.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Man Who Fries Garri: "APC Change Is Suicide" (Photos) / 8 Things Babangida Said In His Interview With Daily Trust / Dino Melaye Leads Worship Session In Church (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.