Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,064 members, 7,814,670 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Why Business Networking Fails To Bring The Desired Business. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Business Networking Fails To Bring The Desired Business. (467 Views)

LAGOS Demolishes Shops In Ikoyi After Landlord Fails To Pay N40m Permit / Why Your Desired Business Name Was Disapproved By CAC / Ifeanyi Ubah: 'I Can Bring The US-Dollar To N200 In One Month' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Business Networking Fails To Bring The Desired Business. by bodmax: 7:40pm On Jul 31, 2015
INTRODUCTION
Many people have tried many modern business networking systems, communities and circles but with little or no result to show for it all. This question has personally bothered me to the extent that I commits to the reason why business networking/promotions rarely work on many models. The good news is what I discovered, the solution took it's root from traditional marketing principles. It is true that nothing is entirely new without its base from the old, the life of our new media is from the old therefore we owe ourselves the wisdom to complement the two. Below are the insights that I got, it is so cheap yet far from us.

REASONS
1. VAGUENESS OF YOUR USP: Simply put people hate to change to that product or service of yours for reasons outside their personal gain.
2. AMBIGUITY OF CONCEPT: No matter how fantastic and cheap you try to be people will not be attracted if your product is too good to be true. Promising way above the standard business delivery is suspicious and dangerous, people don't want to be caught in surprises.
3. NEW IS AMATEURISH: If your product is NEW and nothing about it has been confirmed, tested, certified or ratified then business network will run from you.
4. COPY-COPY: Standing under the shadow of another brand will make you a fake. You cannot be you and still be them. Your look and feel from afar of must not be confused.

This is not so simple without the understanding of media creativity, trying a quick fix is the bane of dwindling profit turn-over. This is my candid advice, get a unique product montage, jingles, info-graphics and of course a consistent updating of such. The impression you create is equals to the market you attract.
Call me up for details, never for free though.+2348065006190
http://ideaforces..com/2015/07/why-business-networking-fails-to-bring.html
https://www./media-production-olabode-bifarin?trk=prof-post

(1) (Reply)

Magmercy Apartments! The Best Place To Be / 7 Important Things Women Want You To Do In Bed - / Join This Bbm Channel On Group Importation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.