Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,375 members, 7,815,797 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Cost-per-action (cpa) Business - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Cost-per-action (cpa) Business (2441 Views)

CPA That Pays $1.5 (worldwide) / How To Make $10+ Daily In CPA / For Publishers And Advertisers...... Make money with Cost per lead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost-per-action (cpa) Business by lightshine(m): 8:42am On Mar 18, 2009
What Are CPA Offers?
CPA stands for “cost-per-action” offers where a user fills out a form or downloads software from an advertiser. These forms can range from a single email submit (free laptop offer) to a much longer form with multiple fields (life insurance
offer). Downloadable software could be for items such as toolbars, screensavers
or emoticons.

CPA Advertisers generally payout anywhere from $0.25-$3.50 for a single email submit, to as high as $140 for a longer form. For example, an eHarmony dating CPA offer can  pays out as high as $4.75 for a single lead.

What makes promoting CPA offers so attractive is that the user generally does not have to buy anything and is just required to enter their personal information. Once they complete the lead, you earn a lead commission.

What Are CPA Networks?
CPA networks are companies that work as a middleman between advertisers and publishers. They host CPA offers from their advertisers and then have their publishers (affiliates) push the traffic to these CPA offers and take a percent of
the lead value.

For example, an advertiser may pay the CPA network $5.00 for every lead generated on the network and the CPA network may pay a publisher only $4.00 for every lead generated taking a $1.00 commission cut.

This is how the CPA networks make money.

Once you login to a CPA network, you have the ability to browse through these CPA offers and decide which one that you would like to promote. For each individual offer, you will be provided with a unique affiliate ID to promote that offer. The CPA network controls all the tracking of leads and commissions on your behalf.

The nice thing about working with a CPA network is that you receive one check from the CPA network for all the commissions that you have generated rather than multiple checks from multiple advertisers.

The number of offers that a CPA network has to offer varies from network to network with some CPA networks having over 1,000 different offers to choose from in various markets (verticals).

CPA networks generally have text, email and banner ads that are already created and ready for you to use. In my experience, using the banner creatives from a CPA network do not perform as well as using your own banners because they are poorly designed and get a low click-thru rate.

A good banner is one that does not look like an advertising banner. That is why text banners generally have a better click-thru rate.

The CPA network tracks all your affiliate data (impressions, clicks, leads, commissions, etc.) and then sends you a check at the end of the month for the commissions generated.

The first step to joining a CPA network is to fill out their publisher application to get started. This application goes through a review process and the network decides whether to accept or reject your application.

Applying To A CPA Network
Applying to CPA networks requires an application process by each network. While some CPA networks are extremely easy to get into, it can be difficult to get into some of the major CPA networks if you are new to the CPA marketing game.

When filling out an application, do not make it look like you are a newbie or beginner. CPA networks generally do not want people who are new to CPA marketing because newbies generally tax their resources and time.

You need to indicate that you can drive a lot of traffic and that you know what you are doing. You need to sell yourself. Consider the application process like a resume. This will go a long way towards helping you get accepted into the CPA
network.

That was an introduction to CPA looking briefly into how it works.

CPA, being a relatively new business here in Nigeria, people are capitalising on it to cheating people by selling substandard information. Those information when you get them, worth nothing and you cannot be able to make any head way with them.

I dont want people to be cheated, what i want to do is to give you a guide on how you can profit from this business FREE. Yes I said free, because i am not going to charge you a dime for you to get  info that will exponentially boost your income. You will also recieve the tricks and how you can get it done from here in Nigeria.

All that you need to do is just send a blank email with CPA as subject  to cpa@info2you.net

By just following this small instruction, an information that will transfrom your income generation will be at your disposal and if you put it to work, you will never, i said NEVER (emphasis) complain about making money online again.

But you just have to send that blank email with CPA as subject to cpa@info2you.net and the time is NOW.

To our successes!!!

LightShines
Re: Cost-per-action (cpa) Business by KazuyaM(m): 3:50pm On Mar 19, 2009
GET PAID TO READ YOUR EMAIL AND CLICK ON ADVERTS!
Click Here to go directly to the signup page http://www.donkeymails.com/pages/index.php?refid=utotomi

DonkeyMails is my favourite paid to read email sites. They pay you for reading advertisments they send to your email, and they pay you for clicking on advertisments on their website on the Paid to Click (PTC Section). They have many forms of payment including paypal, alertpay, wire transfer, among others. They have reliably been paying their hundreds of thousands of members for reading emails, clicking on links, signing up for sites, and promoting their paid to promote (PTP) pages for years now. They also both have excellent, multi-level referral systems. Once you learn how to use these sites, you should be able to reach the low $1 payout at both every month even without referrals. Another nice thing about donkeymails is that they welcome users from all over the world -- no discrimination here!

Click Here to go directly to the signup page http://www.donkeymails.com/pages/index.php?refid=utotomi
Re: Cost-per-action (cpa) Business by xmurphy: 12:50pm On Apr 10, 2009
bros this ur ppc they pay well? what is there mini. payout and do i have to upgrage first when i join?
Re: Cost-per-action (cpa) Business by xmurphy: 1:06pm On Apr 24, 2009
please my name is Fred or you can call me Xmurphy please i have really gone through CPA networks but i want someone that can help me to get signed up and got approved then i will be that one to chose my offers then i will pay the person so any real interested person, please call me on phone not by mailing me but only by calling me on phone.

so if you mean business call me, then i will have your number and call you back. my number is: 08037619898
Re: Cost-per-action (cpa) Business by killerfish: 2:21am On Apr 25, 2009
Cost per action can make you big bucks but as for PPC i will recommend going with higher paying companies like twtad which you can use on twitter account for some bank. Payout is done at $20. you can check it out at http://twtadmytwitter.tk

(1) (Reply)

Fully Functional Cyber Cafe For Sale In Lagos / Hidden Benefits Of Forever Living Productss / Make Money Online Anywhere In The World Doing Transcription Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.