Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,917 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

Man Alleges Police Brutality At Sango Police Station, Ibadan (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Alleges Police Brutality At Sango Police Station, Ibadan (photos) (50783 Views)

"I Stand With Nigeria" Protesters In Ibadan (Photos) / Madukar Orji Harassed At MMIA By DSS - Man Alleges / Drunk Policeman Falls Into The Gutter In Ibadan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Alleges Police Brutality At Sango Police Station, Ibadan (photos) by Aystarz: 2:51am On Aug 01, 2015
Say all you want, but at the end of the day, the Nigerian Police Force is only a reflection of a backward Nigerian society. Our forces are only a microcosm of the larger citizenry.
Re: Man Alleges Police Brutality At Sango Police Station, Ibadan (photos) by firstolalekan(m): 3:14am On Aug 01, 2015
Sunofgod:
Just looking at the mans face 'I wan slap am self' - Nonsense!

(How much he 'shack' before entering case?)

He resembles one useless guy who owes me money - and in a similar fashion I 'wan fcccuk am up'

Idíot

May you enter police trap soon and get seriously beaten up.
Re: Man Alleges Police Brutality At Sango Police Station, Ibadan (photos) by Funjosh(m): 4:09am On Aug 01, 2015
iamkingzlee:
Police is your Friend!
At Your Own Risk lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Man Alleges Police Brutality At Sango Police Station, Ibadan (photos) by rabbuy(m): 5:13am On Aug 01, 2015
[color=#990000][/color][s][/s]POLICE IS YOUR FRIEND
Re: Man Alleges Police Brutality At Sango Police Station, Ibadan (photos) by harry509: 6:30am On Aug 01, 2015
lalasticlala:
In a series of tweets, a man alleges police brutality of these people pictured here at Sango police station, ibadan. But the man didn't give a vivid account of what happened that led to the alleged brutality...

Read tweet and see photos....

https://mobile.twitter.com/muyiwamoh/status/627185320497426434
is high time we nvite foreign policemen 2 educate d nigeria police on hw 2 perform duties @ d ryte way.
Re: Man Alleges Police Brutality At Sango Police Station, Ibadan (photos) by Johnnoo(m): 6:32am On Aug 01, 2015
iamkingzlee:
Police is your Friend!

Very well but they should respect people's rights...
Re: Man Alleges Police Brutality At Sango Police Station, Ibadan (photos) by optimistmos123: 6:45am On Aug 01, 2015
nawa oooo
Re: Man Alleges Police Brutality At Sango Police Station, Ibadan (photos) by ibnjarir93(m): 6:48am On Aug 01, 2015
Where are the so called Human Right Activists?
Re: Man Alleges Police Brutality At Sango Police Station, Ibadan (photos) by bowei(m): 6:57am On Aug 01, 2015
The poster should keep this as evidence, proceed straight to eleyele there state headquaters, those Sango police men are notorious in harassing motorist due to faulty trafficlight at the polytechnic junction, they run a cartel of extortion there that i'm sure their DPO spearheads
Re: Man Alleges Police Brutality At Sango Police Station, Ibadan (photos) by kazmanbanjoko(m): 6:58am On Aug 01, 2015
This iz quite unfortunate.
Re: Man Alleges Police Brutality At Sango Police Station, Ibadan (photos) by Godset1: 7:18am On Aug 01, 2015
The truth is that I pity many of u Nigerian, you guys are very easy to deceived. You guys don't know wat happen, but u just start being judgemental. You don't Even know If it is tow fighting case. Have u ask yourself wat those other two guys are doing in pix We are provided with? It's just too easy to deceived Young Nigerian or is it the hate you have toward Nigeria Police that cause This? Hmmmmmmmmmm. You never can tell, one day u will be policeman. If Nigeria Police Service Commission roll out recruitment now, almost all of u will be calling one Uncle & the other in other to be one of them. Let change our system, our system is corrupt not (Nigerians) people. I believe We can do it.
Re: Man Alleges Police Brutality At Sango Police Station, Ibadan (photos) by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 01, 2015
I just wish they can scrap NPF...That's how they do...no exemption...they are bunch of scallywags...see them everywhere; especially those at Iyaganku...Abusing human rights with their archaic guns....and their commissioners are only after monthly cash...#MostCorruptedForce...
Re: Man Alleges Police Brutality At Sango Police Station, Ibadan (photos) by olumalcolm(m): 9:16am On Aug 01, 2015
Na to find 1 police for nite break him head na,abi y he cm open mouth for pix lik fowl yansh. U sit dere dey snap. Kontinue to snap until dey remove all ur teeth. I am nt askin him to tk laws into his hands bt as for me,i won't sit bck and go thru pain while d bastards continue to drink orijin in 1 bar. Lailai 2 must ge 4
Re: Man Alleges Police Brutality At Sango Police Station, Ibadan (photos) by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 01, 2015
Godset1:
The truth is that I pity many of u Nigerian, you guys are very easy to deceived. You guys don't know wat happen, but u just start being judgemental. You don't Even know If it is tow fighting case. Have u ask yourself wat those other two guys are doing in pix We are provided with? It's just too easy to deceived Young Nigerian or is it the hate you have toward Nigeria Police that cause This? Hmmmmmmmmmm. You never can tell, one day u will be policeman. If Nigeria Police Service Commission roll out recruitment now, almost all of u will be calling one Uncle & the other in other to be one of them. Let change our system, our system is corrupt not (Nigerians) people. I believe We can do it.

Bro what you wrote down here is not the truth but your view...Larger percentage of NPF personnel is corrupt...if you see police brutalising and harassing people;you'll know they're not oriented at all...read NPF policy&act, human right acts and juxtapose(even if those dudes are thugs;that's not how law enforcers treat people in a civilised society)...many thing is wrong in this country we know but NPF is quite very bad in duty...they respect the rich and threaten the poor...tis obvious and they are everywhere...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Alleges Police Brutality At Sango Police Station, Ibadan (photos) by otiigba1(m): 10:12am On Aug 01, 2015
What!? Did the police man tried to kiss him? Thus almost biting his lips off grin

Nigerian police are weed smoking, ogogoro drinking thugs anyway, over here the police will be prosecuted and the compensated even if he is criminal undecided
Re: Man Alleges Police Brutality At Sango Police Station, Ibadan (photos) by otiigba1(m): 10:16am On Aug 01, 2015
What bout the guy from the " west cost" is he ok? grin
Re: Man Alleges Police Brutality At Sango Police Station, Ibadan (photos) by Khameal007(m): 10:17am On Aug 01, 2015
Lol .. ain't seen anything bou brutality on his face.. he just got a lil treatment to clear him from his drunken state.. But this our police.. Thank God for our military.. revenging on the police for us since 1960 ...I remember a soldier making a police in uniform frog-jump. ... the feeling I got watching that was priceless...
Na only for civilians and Nsdcs police go dey shine o.
Re: Man Alleges Police Brutality At Sango Police Station, Ibadan (photos) by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 01, 2015
The man is even still alive and he is making Next time his ancestors won't even hear of him
Re: Man Alleges Police Brutality At Sango Police Station, Ibadan (photos) by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 01, 2015
The man is even still alive and he is making Next time his ancestors won't even hear of him
Re: Man Alleges Police Brutality At Sango Police Station, Ibadan (photos) by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 01, 2015
Re: Man Alleges Police Brutality At Sango Police Station, Ibadan (photos) by lolu007(m): 10:45am On Aug 01, 2015
Re: Man Alleges Police Brutality At Sango Police Station, Ibadan (photos) by SORTER: 12:45pm On Aug 01, 2015
GBAGAUN
iamkingzlee:
Police is your Friend!
Re: Man Alleges Police Brutality At Sango Police Station, Ibadan (photos) by iniobongisaiah6(m): 5:06pm On Aug 01, 2015

Re: Man Alleges Police Brutality At Sango Police Station, Ibadan (photos) by RAO1(m): 5:26pm On Aug 01, 2015
Iya Sanngo, o ya do something !
Re: Man Alleges Police Brutality At Sango Police Station, Ibadan (photos) by chloee(f): 8:40pm On Aug 01, 2015
yorubaboiy:
if we ask wetin the man kon do.........it fit just no make sense at all
The man should thank God the police did not roped him in as arm robber. That's is the police signature
Re: Man Alleges Police Brutality At Sango Police Station, Ibadan (photos) by iamkingzlee(m): 9:46pm On Aug 01, 2015
Johnnoo:

Very well but they should respect people's rights...
ofcourse, they should boss!
Re: Man Alleges Police Brutality At Sango Police Station, Ibadan (photos) by olacollinz(m): 10:12pm On Aug 01, 2015
I don't know anything about the case but I see those boys at hospital yesterday. Believe me police are begin those people seriously that they should let the matter be.
Re: Man Alleges Police Brutality At Sango Police Station, Ibadan (photos) by islafaat: 9:41am On Aug 02, 2015
Why not ask what the man did to deserve the brutality? Y'all making comments you didn't know how it happened! Can you enter a military (soldier) barracks and attack any of their personnel without fear? But you can do that to a police officer, and when police retaliates, you say they are wicked.

You should ask the man to tell you what he did and may thunder strikes him if he lies to save his face!
Re: Man Alleges Police Brutality At Sango Police Station, Ibadan (photos) by atakphame(m): 7:07pm On Aug 02, 2015
I think what led to this brutality should be discussed. what is this man's offence? what landed him in writing statement? what is the real picture of this scene? pls i don't want to ask google.!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chinwoke Mbadinuju Is Dead / EFCC's 7 Most Wanted Fugitives 2016 / Senator Dino Melaye Steps Out Looking Sporty With A Sport Car To Match (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.