Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,573 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Male German Shepherd Puppy For Sale 07039167779 Also Available On Whatsapp - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Male German Shepherd Puppy For Sale 07039167779 Also Available On Whatsapp (2751 Views)

Super Cute German Shepherd Puppy At A Giveaway Price / Male German Shepherd Puppy For Sale 07039167779 Also Available On Whatsapp / 2 Female & 1 Male German Shepherd Puppies For Sale...excellent Quality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Male German Shepherd Puppy For Sale 07039167779 Also Available On Whatsapp by HOUSEofcaliber: 11:16pm On Jul 31, 2015
male german shepherd puppy for sale contact me on 07039167779 also available on whatsapp

Re: Male German Shepherd Puppy For Sale 07039167779 Also Available On Whatsapp by HOUSEofcaliber: 11:17pm On Jul 31, 2015
sorry, wrong picture, ill try to delete this, the above dog is not mine
Re: Male German Shepherd Puppy For Sale 07039167779 Also Available On Whatsapp by benedictjohn(m): 12:03am On Aug 01, 2015
there is only 1 reason I will be saving someone's dog pix...

I no go talk...
Re: Male German Shepherd Puppy For Sale 07039167779 Also Available On Whatsapp by HOUSEofcaliber: 12:17am On Aug 01, 2015
mr!!! I would love to realy get cute chatty with you and all but im working and not as jobless as someone who just want to be noticed by reading through topics and saying "i wont talk", why dont you take your voice that wouldnt allow you to talk and stick it where the sun dont shine mister. Thank you
And less i forget that dog belongs to bounty, and bounty is a friend, and the dog is also available for a possible sale and thats why i have his picture on my phone
Re: Male German Shepherd Puppy For Sale 07039167779 Also Available On Whatsapp by benedictjohn(m): 7:09am On Aug 01, 2015
someone is vexing
Re: Male German Shepherd Puppy For Sale 07039167779 Also Available On Whatsapp by BOUNTYDOG(m): 8:58am On Aug 01, 2015
HOUSEofcaliber:
male german shepherd puppy for sale contact me on 07039167779 also available on whatsapp

Mr man will u remove this picture now?obviously u are a scammer,cos that's the only picture I intentonally not watermark,why use the picture to scam people ,why not mstakenly use the watermarked pictures of get a local dogs pictures .
Abeg remove am ASAP or I create a thread that you are a scammer.haba.
See me see wahala oh
Re: Male German Shepherd Puppy For Sale 07039167779 Also Available On Whatsapp by BOUNTYDOG(m): 9:01am On Aug 01, 2015
HOUSEofcaliber:
mr!!! I would love to realy get cute chatty with you and all but im working and not as jobless as someone who just want to be noticed by reading through topics and saying "i wont talk", why dont you take your voice that wouldnt allow you to talk and stick it where the sun dont shine mister. Thank you
And less i forget that dog belongs to bounty, and bounty is a friend, and the dog is also available for a possible sale and thats why i have his picture on my phone

Please I can't remember you,and you should have corrected the pictures rather than spend time on the write up
Re: Male German Shepherd Puppy For Sale 07039167779 Also Available On Whatsapp by BOUNTYDOG(m): 9:13am On Aug 01, 2015
benedictjohn:
there is only 1 reason I will be saving someone's dog pix...

I no go talk...

I tire oh,instead of u to do the needful u still leave it there and have time to say u are not jobless,whilst still decieving ppl wth the pics.
And you claim we are friends! Gosh!!!!
Re: Male German Shepherd Puppy For Sale 07039167779 Also Available On Whatsapp by BOUNTYDOG(m): 9:18am On Aug 01, 2015
HOUSEofcaliber:

I don't remember you,and. Don't remember putting him up for sale.
Pls stop these scam.if u want to advertise a dog for me u let me know,not pick my pics to advertise when I did not put him up for sale,ofcos if I want to sell him I would create a thread and advertise him here for sale not letting a stranger do that for me.
This is pure scam .

1 Like

Re: Male German Shepherd Puppy For Sale 07039167779 Also Available On Whatsapp by tunjiano: 9:25am On Aug 01, 2015
HOUSEofcaliber:
its only me(Anchor_Dogs)nd Bounty has d right to upload dis pix,dis Dog pix was taken exactly 1week 2day.pls nd pls remove dis pix or else?I'll report u nd u'll be Banned from dis section nd Nairaland.cos i'm even very surprised u hv d pix cos even Bounty used d pix not too long.
Re: Male German Shepherd Puppy For Sale 07039167779 Also Available On Whatsapp by BOUNTYDOG(m): 9:37am On Aug 01, 2015
tunjiano:
its only me(Anchor_Dogs)nd Bounty has d right to upload dis pix,dis Dog pix was taken exactly 1week 2day.pls nd pls remove dis pix or else?I'll report u nd u'll be Banned from dis section nd Nairaland.cos i'm even very surprised u hv d pix cos even Bounty used d pix not too long.

See me see wahala oh @anchor?
Re: Male German Shepherd Puppy For Sale 07039167779 Also Available On Whatsapp by benedictjohn(m): 11:08am On Aug 01, 2015
oya were d criminal wey talk say I dey jobless? Now, me and u, who b jobless scam? I thank God say I dey jobless, bt I dey chop 3 squared meal, unlike d dudes wey get job to dey scam guys...

I No Go TaLK Sha

1 Like

Re: Male German Shepherd Puppy For Sale 07039167779 Also Available On Whatsapp by benedictjohn(m): 11:15am On Aug 01, 2015
HOUSEofcaliber:
I command u In Jesus Name to come out from Ur hiding spot!
Re: Male German Shepherd Puppy For Sale 07039167779 Also Available On Whatsapp by mystery1979: 11:43am On Aug 01, 2015
HOUSEofcaliber:
sorry, wrong picture, ill try to delete this, the above dog is not mine
sori op, dis not a puppy,pls post d correct pic lets see since dis one is a mistake.
Re: Male German Shepherd Puppy For Sale 07039167779 Also Available On Whatsapp by kolokolobi(m): 8:59pm On Aug 01, 2015
Nairaland pet section guys have unwanted intruder (scam) sensors grin grin on high alert. Just like their dogs.
Re: Male German Shepherd Puppy For Sale 07039167779 Also Available On Whatsapp by tunjiano: 11:51pm On Aug 01, 2015
BOUNTYDOG:

See me see wahala oh @anchor?
I tire oh,i'm just surprised wen I saw d pix.its either he saved it frm my Dp or urs.
Re: Male German Shepherd Puppy For Sale 07039167779 Also Available On Whatsapp by CodeineJunkiee(m): 5:52am On Aug 02, 2015
Lol.. See drama. OLX guys have stormed nairaland o. Una no go see anyone scam IJN grin
Re: Male German Shepherd Puppy For Sale 07039167779 Also Available On Whatsapp by TrendKennels(m): 6:40am On Aug 02, 2015

Re: Male German Shepherd Puppy For Sale 07039167779 Also Available On Whatsapp by Richybang: 8:29am On Aug 06, 2015
Na wa for una o the guy earlier post says wrong pic you guyz should have allowed him to change it before the insultive words and u my guy u like keeping people dog pic same as me but you have to create a one folder for the so you won't make this mistake again
Re: Male German Shepherd Puppy For Sale 07039167779 Also Available On Whatsapp by BOUNTYDOG(m): 2:47pm On Aug 06, 2015
Richybang:
Na wa for una o the guy earlier post says wrong pic you guyz should have allowed him to change it before the insultive words and u my guy u like keeping people dog pic same as me but you have to create a one folder for the so you won't make this mistake again

Bro I gave him enough time to delete the picture but he did not instead he still had time to write an epistle rather than do the needful and let sleeping dogs lie.
What I realised he is trying to do is make ppl feel he had a different pics there and he's changed it already with this.
Did you check from when he agreed he made a mistake and how long its taking him to correct it?
For him to have left his thread unattended to rather than clearing his ass calls for serous awareness.
I could ve kept queit but thingslike these really pisses me off,
It will affect you directly or indirectly if u watch it go on as propective clients might think its a pic we use for fraud.
Clients have seen my ADs online from way back,even from classified ADs sites and made full payments for the pup to be sent down,but now with stuffs like these,they won't be able to trust anyone as u wouldn't know who is who,some can even impersonate as you,and clients start to think u defrauded them.
Re: Male German Shepherd Puppy For Sale 07039167779 Also Available On Whatsapp by Richybang: 3:47pm On Aug 06, 2015
BOUNTYDOG:

Bro I gave him enough time to delete the picture but he did not instead he still had time to write an epistle rather than do the needful and let sleeping dogs lie.
What I realised he is trying to do is make ppl feel he had a different pics there and he's changed it already with this.
Did you check from when he agreed he made a mistake and how long its taking him to correct it?
For him to have left his thread unattended to rather than clearing his ass calls for serous awareness.
I could ve kept queit but thingslike these really pisses me off,
It will affect you directly or indirectly if u watch it go on as propective clients might think its a pic we use for fraud.
Clients have seen my ADs online from way back,even from classified ADs sites and made full payments for the pup to be sent down,but now with stuffs like these,they won't be able to trust anyone as u wouldn't know who is who,some can even impersonate as you,and clients start to think u defrauded them.
you sound like you are the owner of the dog i know what he did was wrong by uploading with is not his it might be a mistake like he said what if he is having problem removing the pic
Re: Male German Shepherd Puppy For Sale 07039167779 Also Available On Whatsapp by BOUNTYDOG(m): 4:05pm On Aug 06, 2015
Richybang:
you sound like you are the owner of the dog i know what he did was wrong by uploading with is not his it might be a mistake like he said what if he is having problem removing the pic

Well I believe he should not runaway from his thread!
I checked his profile and see he's been here for a while and I do not expect him to handle it as he did.
I don't have a prob with him personally,but his not reponding makes me curious.

(1) (Reply)

Help, My Pup Suddenly Not Eating!!! / 10wks Male&Female Rott Pups for sale!!! / SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!!Affordable Adult Male South African Boerboel For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.