Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,274 members, 7,811,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:00 PM

Superdrog: Drogba Is On Fire! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Superdrog: Drogba Is On Fire! (1245 Views)

Didier Drogba Signs For Shanghai Shenhua / Didier Drogba Ruled Out Of Arsenal Match / Didier Drogba Marries Fiancée Lala Diakite In Monaco (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Superdrog: Drogba Is On Fire! by Jackal(m): 10:08pm On Sep 27, 2006
Drogba has now justified why he is at Chelsea.
The freak is smoking and he is banging the goals in.
I am highly impressed by his game play, touches and techniques.

Didier has now join the hall of fame as he records his 1st hatrick for Chelsea in the Champions league.
Gianluca Vialli was the last Chelsea player to achieve this 9 seasons ago and it's been long time coming.
Drogba has decided to take matters in his own hands and deliver the goods.

Who can stop the SUPERDROG?
I have a feeling Drogba might clinch the the golden boot in the Premiership this season.
He has been awesome this season and i admire his courage and confidence despite Sheva's presence.
Keep the fire raging, DROG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Superdrog: Drogba Is On Fire! by mochafella(m): 10:26pm On Sep 27, 2006
Didier is definitely seeing the fruits of having a strike partner, a feared one who attracts the defence's attention. I suspect Chelsea this season will create less chances as a whole but will be more efficient in converting them to goals.
Re: Superdrog: Drogba Is On Fire! by kitaun(m): 11:42pm On Sep 27, 2006
Good yarns, i never really liked drogba as a striker but have always admired his contribution at the club level, he really has been fantastic this season but pls 4get hìs being prem top scorer, i cant sniff his being in the top 3 and dis is no beef talk as henry, zamora, and johnson will all outscore hìm
Re: Superdrog: Drogba Is On Fire! by Jackal(m): 3:19pm On Sep 30, 2006
SUPERDROG is on fire.
He has just scored anutha wonderful goal against Aston Villa.
Drogba has finally justified his price-tag.
Re: Superdrog: Drogba Is On Fire! by seunspice(m): 2:05pm On Jan 08, 2008
either douse the fire or kindle it. he is at the peak of his career already

(1) (Reply)

The Diving Debate Continues / Vote: Messi Or Ronaldo / UCL : AC Milan Vs Real Madrid [2 - 2] On Wednesday 3rd November 2010

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.