Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,611 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Didier Drogba Ruled Out Of Arsenal Match - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Didier Drogba Ruled Out Of Arsenal Match (5195 Views)

Didier Drogba Signs For Shanghai Shenhua / Didier Drogba Confirms Chelsea Exit' / Censored Picture Of Arsenal's Aaron Ramsey's Leg Break Against Stoke City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Didier Drogba Ruled Out Of Arsenal Match by mukina2: 10:46am On Apr 21, 2012
Didier Drogba will miss Saturday's crucial Barclays Premier League showdown with Arsenal because of a knee injury and is a major doubt for Tuesday’s Champions League semi-final second leg against Barcelona.

The striker picked up a knock to his left knee during his match-winning outing against Barca on Wednesday and his injury will be assessed today by the club to see if he can play in the return game at the Nou Camp.

Source
Re: Didier Drogba Ruled Out Of Arsenal Match by fredoooooo: 10:52am On Apr 21, 2012
toress will do the job .......
Re: Didier Drogba Ruled Out Of Arsenal Match by Emylexray(m): 10:53am On Apr 21, 2012
I guessed he overworked himself against barcelona. He is really a powerhouse and a thorn in the flesh of any defender. This is good news for Arsenal, because i don't see any of their central defenders that can contain Drogba or match his physical presence upfront. He has a good record against Arsenal. Well, Torres is good to go then!
Re: Didier Drogba Ruled Out Of Arsenal Match by okeybenjamin: 10:55am On Apr 21, 2012
This is bad for chelsea, Drogba is their true match winner, if they hope to beat any odds they need him
Re: Didier Drogba Ruled Out Of Arsenal Match by Babsadediji(m): 10:56am On Apr 21, 2012
I Ƌ̲̣̣̣̥ọ̥п̥̥†̥̥ see d blues winning today, drogba i̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ more ☀̤̣̈̇f aggresive striker, but never say never sha
Re: Didier Drogba Ruled Out Of Arsenal Match by passionate88: 11:08am On Apr 21, 2012
Still can't believe chelsea don't want to keep him
Re: Didier Drogba Ruled Out Of Arsenal Match by hohafrank(m): 11:12am On Apr 21, 2012
plesase be frank.I have been having wetanus for over 2 years now.Each time i eat carbohydrate food, like yam,rice,fufu,etc,i will experience a serious wetanus.i have been to hospital without solution. I am not a gay.my sugar level is ok. I can't take juice,wine or beverages without having wetanus.i discover that if i eat vegetables,wheat, beans etc i don't experience wetanut.What do i do to solve this problem? since i can't do without rice, fufu, eba, cake, meat pie, gala, chin-chin etc.
thanks

1 Like

Re: Didier Drogba Ruled Out Of Arsenal Match by Youngsage: 11:20am On Apr 21, 2012
Good news.
grin
Re: Didier Drogba Ruled Out Of Arsenal Match by babaowo: 11:22am On Apr 21, 2012
hohafrank: plesase be frank.I have been having wetanus for over 2 years now.Each time i eat carbohydrate food, like yam,rice,fufu,etc,i will experience a serious wetanus.i have been to hospital without solution. I am not a gay.my sugar level is ok. I can't take juice,wine or beverages without having wetanus.i discover that if i eat vegetables,wheat, beans etc i don't experience wetanut.What do i do to solve this problem? since i can't do without rice, fufu, eba, cake, meat pie, gala, chin-chin etc.
thanks
apply pepper powder 3 times a day. C'mon go to health section and open your own thread idiot!
Re: Didier Drogba Ruled Out Of Arsenal Match by justwise(m): 11:32am On Apr 21, 2012
Anybody that goes down as much as Drogba does will always be on injury list.

He spent much of last Wed match on the ground, the only time he stood on his feet was when he scored
Re: Didier Drogba Ruled Out Of Arsenal Match by Emylexray(m): 11:48am On Apr 21, 2012
justwise: Anybody that goes down as much as Drogba does will always be on injury list.

He spent much of last Wed match on the ground, the only time he stood on his feet was when he scored
i disagree! It was a tactic to kill the incessant pressure mounted by Barcelona. Have you seen Barcelona players falling like pack of cards before? I guess you haven't.
Re: Didier Drogba Ruled Out Of Arsenal Match by Gombs(m): 11:57am On Apr 21, 2012
Drogba don take excuse,make e no be say him dey pitch when we trash them another 5,with van p get almost a double hat trick...I wished he'd play o...Else chelsea fans will blame 50cent for their loss...I hope ramsey scores so that messi could die...Since if he scores a celeb dies...Cheers...COYG
Re: Didier Drogba Ruled Out Of Arsenal Match by justwise(m): 11:59am On Apr 21, 2012
Emylexray:
i disagree! It was a tactic to kill the incessant pressure mounted by Barcelona. Have you seen Barcelona players falling like pack of cards before? I guess you haven't.

Drogba is a disgrace, its painful to watch a good player like him faking injury after injury, stopping the match and within mins he is up again. Just don't touch him else he going down. sick!
Re: Didier Drogba Ruled Out Of Arsenal Match by Binkalette: 12:01pm On Apr 21, 2012
Great news. grin [img]http://www.demama.info/hjk[/img]
Re: Didier Drogba Ruled Out Of Arsenal Match by Dextra(f): 12:01pm On Apr 21, 2012
Oh, Go Arsenal. I know you guys will so great as always. Too bad i won't watch the match.
Re: Didier Drogba Ruled Out Of Arsenal Match by honestman(m): 12:56pm On Apr 21, 2012
This is real sad. He is my man. Hope he is up again soon
Re: Didier Drogba Ruled Out Of Arsenal Match by deandavid(m): 1:12pm On Apr 21, 2012
justwise:

Drogba is a disgrace, its painful to watch a good player like him faking injury after injury, stopping the match and within mins he is up again. Just don't touch him else he going down. sick!
that's what they call tactics. Everybody knws chelsea are no match 4 barca, so whatever anybody can employ jst 2 edge barca out is welcome. So leave DD alone.
Re: Didier Drogba Ruled Out Of Arsenal Match by SuyaEater(m): 1:20pm On Apr 21, 2012
the guy is just resting ...no big deal....he will be ready on tuesday
Re: Didier Drogba Ruled Out Of Arsenal Match by JideTheBlogger(m): 1:23pm On Apr 21, 2012
I hope Chelsea fans wont use this as excuse sha..
Re: Didier Drogba Ruled Out Of Arsenal Match by justwise(m): 2:44pm On Apr 21, 2012
deandavid: that's what they call tactics. Everybody knws chelsea are no match 4 barca, so whatever anybody can employ jst 2 edge barca out is welcome. So leave DD alone.

That is not tactics, he is setting himself up for yellow and possibly red card if he keep going down like bag of potato, referees will have no choice than to book him for faking injury every time.

How will anybody pay to watch a grown up like Drogba spending 90% of the time on the ground holding one part of his able body or the other?
Re: Didier Drogba Ruled Out Of Arsenal Match by Ability12(m): 3:06pm On Apr 21, 2012
Oh no we can't do witout d yong dude, wel i intercede 4 his quick recovry.
Re: Didier Drogba Ruled Out Of Arsenal Match by chelseabmw(m): 3:26pm On Apr 21, 2012
JideTheBlogger: I hope Chelsea fans wont use this as excuse sha..

and where is d excuse now
Re: Didier Drogba Ruled Out Of Arsenal Match by Youngsage: 10:56pm On Apr 21, 2012
chelseabmw:

and where is d excuse now
gerrout jor, u were jst lucky. U don't knw wats gonna hit u on tues
Re: Didier Drogba Ruled Out Of Arsenal Match by Seamate(m): 1:07am On Apr 23, 2012
I love Drogba
Re: Didier Drogba Ruled Out Of Arsenal Match by gsmgold: 11:21pm On Apr 23, 2012
honestman: This is real sad. He is my man. Hope he is up again soon

(1) (Reply)

Andre Villas-Boas Set To Sign For Tottenham / How Will Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrate If He Scores Against Manchester United?? / Manchester United Vs Norwich City (2 - 0) On Saturday 1st October 2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.