Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,315 members, 7,867,834 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 04:09 AM

'I Am Toyin Saraki's Private Investigator'- Dino Melaye - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'I Am Toyin Saraki's Private Investigator'- Dino Melaye (480 Views)

Toyin Saraki Represents Her Father At Ecobank's Board Meeting (Photo) / Toyin Saraki With Michelle And Barack Obama At The White House. PIC / I’m Toyin Saraki’s Private Investigator – Dino Melaye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Am Toyin Saraki's Private Investigator'- Dino Melaye by Nobody: 6:19am On Aug 01, 2015
The Chairman, Senate Adhoc Committee on Media and Publicity, Mr. Dino Melaye, has defended his open support for Mrs. Toyin Saraki, wife of the Senate President, when she honoured an invitation of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission.
The Senator, representing Kogi West in the National Assembly, said he had no regrets joining Saraki at the EFCC office.

Melaye said he went to the EFCC office “as a private investigator and an anti-corruption crusader,” to find out the extent of culpability of his “sister and friend” since she was not told the content of the petition against her.
He said he was arrested 14 times in one year by the administration of ex-President Goodluck Jonathan because of his commitment to seeing a better Nigeria
He said, “The invitation of Mrs. Toyin Saraki by the EFCC, however, is not a criminal indictment. I will not abandon my friend because of (a) mere EFCC invitation.

“I also went there as a private investigator and an anti-corruption crusader to find out the extent of culpability of my sister and friend since she was not told the content of the petition against her before her appearance before the EFCC.”
Melaye, in a statement entitled, ‘Stand up for what you believe in regardless of the popularity or acceptance of your belief', challenged anyone to controvert his claim that he had never taken any government contract, be it at the local, state or federal level.

He said, “I chose to react to the attacks I have
received from my brothers, sisters and fellow citizens because I was seen in the headquarters of EFCC with my sister, Mrs. Toyin Saraki.
“I will start by saying that my struggle to fight
corruption in Nigeria was not an assignment or a
paid job. It was borne out of passion and desire to build a new Nigeria where justice, equity and
egalitarianism become a new order.
“I was arrested 14 times in one year by the
administration of ex-President Goodluck Jonathan because I desire a country where my grandchildren (that I may never know) will dwell in a nation where life is already structured for them.
“I cannot throw away my sacrifice of being beaten and my clothes torn on the floor of the House of Representatives because of fighting against corruption. I have come too far to compromise my stand on corruption and corrupt persons.

“I make bold here to challenge anybody who will
controvert the truth that I have never done any
government contract, either at the LG, state or
federal levels. It is not criminal to do so, but he who must come to equity must come with clean hands.

“If my father is invited by the EFCC, I will go there; if a prima facie case is established against him, I will shout for his prosecution. So my great people, I have no regret following my friend and sister to the EFCC. If you are my friend, you are my friend.”

www.punchng.com/politics/im-toyin-sarakis-private-investigator-melaye/

Re: 'I Am Toyin Saraki's Private Investigator'- Dino Melaye by zicoraads: 6:22am On Aug 01, 2015
Unfortunately, Jonathan is no longer there for you to conceal your true intent by parading yourself as an anti corruption crusader. It surprises me that someone like Dino portrayed himself as a corrupt free man, and people bought into it. Gradually, they will all be known for who they really are. A Leopard can never hide it's spots.
Re: 'I Am Toyin Saraki's Private Investigator'- Dino Melaye by Tallesty1(m): 6:23am On Aug 01, 2015
Good for you

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Toyin Saraki's Private Investigator'- Dino Melaye by ThimmyWood(m): 6:24am On Aug 01, 2015
This man no dey shame ooooo, just because of some shiun shiun egunje for senate floor he con turn himself to woman wrapper.
Nonsense of the highest order!
Re: 'I Am Toyin Saraki's Private Investigator'- Dino Melaye by bayocanny: 6:25am On Aug 01, 2015
Wow! So the man has also confirm himself as a private bodyguard na wa o
Re: 'I Am Toyin Saraki's Private Investigator'- Dino Melaye by Nobody: 6:44am On Aug 01, 2015
Dino should continue....

We will soon see
Re: 'I Am Toyin Saraki's Private Investigator'- Dino Melaye by Chibaba247(m): 6:53am On Aug 01, 2015
We have heard sha...dino d kwara guy
Re: 'I Am Toyin Saraki's Private Investigator'- Dino Melaye by skyface00(m): 6:53am On Aug 01, 2015
Joker.... u can't be taken serious at all Dino, ur records in the past has shown the kind of man u are, private investigator indeed
Re: 'I Am Toyin Saraki's Private Investigator'- Dino Melaye by Chubhie: 7:01am On Aug 01, 2015
Dino thy shall not fight wars in two fronts. Some powerful interests may have realigned with Ade.

You shouldn't be chasing rat while your house burns.Allow the Sarakin's to fight their battles.
Re: 'I Am Toyin Saraki's Private Investigator'- Dino Melaye by lovaleenny(f): 7:06am On Aug 01, 2015
P.I....your uselessness no get another name undecided

(1) (Reply)

Time For Change In The Army / Caption This Photos - In My Opinion Bold Move! / Checkout This Nigerian University Social Network

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.