Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,002 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

See The Cost Of Studying For 5 Years In A Nigerian University - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See The Cost Of Studying For 5 Years In A Nigerian University (43404 Views)

Cute Mother Of Twins Studying For Her Exams (Photos) / Tips For Studying For Long Hours (my Experience) / 10 Pictures Only Nigerian University Students Will Understand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Cost Of Studying For 5 Years In A Nigerian University by sademola: 9:26pm On Aug 01, 2015
ajahexcel:
A fresh graduate of the Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK) by name Ekeh Vincent Chidiebere recently posted the cost of entire five years in the university ranging from total school fees, total house rent, total transport cost etc

You finally notice that our parents of whoever it is that is sponsoring us needs a thumb up.

See Pics above

cost of studying in school

Drop a comment in the box (Lets Discuss)
http://www.discuss.ng/discussion/20/see-the-cost-of-studying-for-5-years-in-a-nigerian-university

Incomplete. Guy. You nor eat throughout your stay?
Re: See The Cost Of Studying For 5 Years In A Nigerian University by mentorandfriend(m): 9:55pm On Aug 01, 2015
kingcity:
NAU is nnamdi azikwe university, ryt ?
Yap
Re: See The Cost Of Studying For 5 Years In A Nigerian University by Kingpinukecy(m): 10:37pm On Aug 01, 2015
him lie for some jareh
Re: See The Cost Of Studying For 5 Years In A Nigerian University by younghartz(m): 10:48pm On Aug 01, 2015
I would love to talk bt Ask student frm mouau our vc dey use us do yahoo yahoo
Re: See The Cost Of Studying For 5 Years In A Nigerian University by Davidifeanyi: 10:51pm On Aug 01, 2015
Engrpj:
Unimaid. University of Maiduguri
5 years B. Engineering. (Mech. Engr)
School fees 2009-2014. amounts to N 98k
Hostel fees amount to 30k

signed out...grin
Eehn, boko boys don subsidise everything for that place naa. But you dont need to try that area again...adon tell you.
Re: See The Cost Of Studying For 5 Years In A Nigerian University by Yungmilio2(m): 11:12pm On Aug 01, 2015
shynrichies:

you can lie bro, ain't u not scorting with a friend, your accommodation fee is not up to that smiley

you can lie bro, ain't u not scorting with a friend, your accommodation fee is not up to that......oke odo things
not everybody like u stays in F2F
u stay in oke odo
i stay in harmony hostel not far from akogun viewing centre
recent charge for a self con is 130k
Re: See The Cost Of Studying For 5 Years In A Nigerian University by Yungmilio2(m): 11:13pm On Aug 01, 2015
DharmyYinks:

U mean dis is d cost of a hostel per year or it include tuition fees?
only hostel fee off k
other hostels dey
20k up to 150k depends on ur choice n cash power
Re: See The Cost Of Studying For 5 Years In A Nigerian University by Yungmilio2(m): 11:14pm On Aug 01, 2015
magicminister:

Its a need blind university.. My brother is currently schooling in MIT on full scholarship!!.. Use ya head!
sure thanks man
Re: See The Cost Of Studying For 5 Years In A Nigerian University by Yungmilio2(m): 11:20pm On Aug 01, 2015
toopsy22:
ah ah unillorin is expensive ooo,, they just increased unilag's school fees from #9,500 - #15,000 in 2013,,,

and the #5,500 diff. is for free medicals down to free drugs..throughout the year...
unilorin su are just figure heads
dey dnt really hav a say
if the skul wants to increase its tuition again they will and nothing can be done bout it by the su
Re: See The Cost Of Studying For 5 Years In A Nigerian University by Ikaosunwon(m): 11:39pm On Aug 01, 2015
ajahexcel:
A fresh graduate of the Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK) by name Ekeh Vincent Chidiebere recently posted the cost of entire five years in the university ranging from total school fees, total house rent, total transport cost etc

You finally notice that our parents of whoever it is that is sponsoring us needs a thumb up.

See Pics above

http://www.discuss.ng/discussion/20/see-the-cost-of-studying-for-5-years-in-a-nigerian-university
You never climb reach the ladder where you will be addressed an an Engr.
Re: See The Cost Of Studying For 5 Years In A Nigerian University by Yungmilio2(m): 11:40pm On Aug 01, 2015
tensazangetsu:
Am not really going after MIT, they don't offer any related programs to my field but wanna try umich and some other asian universities.
u can try NUS - Singapore
Re: See The Cost Of Studying For 5 Years In A Nigerian University by Nobody: 11:59pm On Aug 01, 2015
mentorandfriend:
Yap
ok i was just intrested in the scholarship, don't know if there is scholarship program for medical students in other schools
Re: See The Cost Of Studying For 5 Years In A Nigerian University by uchaymart(m): 1:54am On Aug 02, 2015
Enugu State University Of Science And Technology(ESUT) 300L Elect/ Elect dpt
School Fees= #125,850*3 Transport = #160,000 Text Books(So called "bible") = #120,000 GST's Term Papers = #15,000
Re: See The Cost Of Studying For 5 Years In A Nigerian University by Topshow4real: 2:13am On Aug 02, 2015
My 5yrs in oau
Year 1 - 18k
Year 2 - 9.6k
Year 3 - 9.6k
Year 4 - 33k
Year 5 - 33k
Hostel accommodation (2.8k x5)14k

Total- - - - 103.2k
Re: See The Cost Of Studying For 5 Years In A Nigerian University by mentorandfriend(m): 4:56am On Aug 02, 2015
kingcity:
ok i was just intrested in the scholarship, don't know if there is scholarship program for medical students in other schools
There are a lot of opportunities. Are you a medical student presently? Which state are you from?
Re: See The Cost Of Studying For 5 Years In A Nigerian University by Nobody: 5:49am On Aug 02, 2015
RobinHez:
Not upto #500,000...

But a private University student will pay more than dat for just one semester!

#thumbs up to dem Private Uni. Students! cheesy
After paying 500k per semester comes to drag 10k work abi? Its a big thumb down for them private university!
Re: See The Cost Of Studying For 5 Years In A Nigerian University by seyirock(m): 7:16am On Aug 02, 2015
Reserving my commenting
Re: See The Cost Of Studying For 5 Years In A Nigerian University by Nobody: 8:02am On Aug 02, 2015
Yungmilio2:

u can try NUS - Singapore
That Is in my mind but I want a country that once I leave Nigeria I can stay and fain some work experience and possible a citizenship so I can look for a job as an expatriate in Nigeria. I don't just wanna finish and come back to Nigeria.
Re: See The Cost Of Studying For 5 Years In A Nigerian University by Yungmilio2(m): 11:20am On Aug 02, 2015
tensazangetsu:
That Is in my mind but I want a country that once I leave Nigeria I can stay and fain some work experience and possible a citizenship so I can look for a job as an expatriate in Nigeria. I don't just wanna finish and come back to Nigeria.
looking so that same country grin
Re: See The Cost Of Studying For 5 Years In A Nigerian University by Yungmilio2(m): 11:20am On Aug 02, 2015
tensazangetsu:
looking for that same country grin
Re: See The Cost Of Studying For 5 Years In A Nigerian University by Nobody: 11:47am On Aug 02, 2015
Yungmilio2:

looking so that same country grin
And besides singapore offers only 3 months post study work visa and it's almost impossible to get a citizenship there so it's not really a place an average Nigerian should go
Re: See The Cost Of Studying For 5 Years In A Nigerian University by Yungmilio2(m): 11:59am On Aug 02, 2015
tensazangetsu:

And besides singapore offers only 3 months post study work visa and it's almost impossible to get a citizenship there so it's not really a place an average Nigerian should go
sure
u right man
expensive place to stay
with lots of pretty ladies
Re: See The Cost Of Studying For 5 Years In A Nigerian University by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 02, 2015
mentorandfriend:
There are a lot of opportunities. Are you a medical student presently? Which state are you from?
nope, aspirant, am from ebonyi and i applied for ebonyi state university
Re: See The Cost Of Studying For 5 Years In A Nigerian University by mentorandfriend(m): 6:02pm On Aug 02, 2015
kingcity:
The available scholarships are not school specific. They are national and regional scholarships from the federal government, oil companies and telecommunication giants. Read my first ever thread on nairaland, written in 2014. 12 Things I Learnt From The Medical School https://www.nairaland.com/1836094/12-things-learnt-medical-school
Re: See The Cost Of Studying For 5 Years In A Nigerian University by mentorandfriend(m): 6:06pm On Aug 02, 2015
kingcity:
You may also want me to mentor you since you're still a medical-doctor aspirant. I have my terms and conditions though, top on the list is that I honour my time, so every discussion you'll have with me must be issues and result oriented. Gisting randomly is not really my thing per se. Goodluck to you.
Re: See The Cost Of Studying For 5 Years In A Nigerian University by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 04, 2015
mentorandfriend:
You may also want me to mentor you since you're still a medical-doctor aspirant. I have my terms and conditions though, top on the list is that I honour my time, so every discussion you'll have with me must be issues and result oriented. Gisting randomly is not really my thing per se. Goodluck to you.
ok thanks l will contact. u when d need arise

1 Like

Re: See The Cost Of Studying For 5 Years In A Nigerian University by Nobody: 8:13am On Aug 06, 2015
ajahexcel:

See Pics above

bro,what is the school fee for masters degree in engineering in unizik

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Where Did This Mathematics Go Wrong? / Male Hostel At The University Of Sule Lamido, Jigawa (Photos) / Ashley Ezeiyi, GOU Student Dies Months After Winning School Crown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.