Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,980 members, 7,828,471 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Top 5 Careers That Can Make Your Spouse Cheat On You - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Top 5 Careers That Can Make Your Spouse Cheat On You (49031 Views)

5 Occupations That Make Most Married Women Cheat / 6 Careers That Will Be Extinct In 10 Years / Careers That Graduates Of History And International Relation Can Take In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 5 Careers That Can Make Your Spouse Cheat On You by shynrichies(m): 10:32pm On Aug 01, 2015
chudidonas:

I can relate too. So which career did u later switch to?
you av a vision bro, can i have your mail add?wanna share something with you
Re: Top 5 Careers That Can Make Your Spouse Cheat On You by Nobody: 10:43pm On Aug 01, 2015
KingTom:
it may not be different vaginas na grin
i get grin
Re: Top 5 Careers That Can Make Your Spouse Cheat On You by chudidonas(m): 10:44pm On Aug 01, 2015
shynrichies:

you av a vision bro, can i have your mail add?wanna share something with you

Chudidonas@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Top 5 Careers That Can Make Your Spouse Cheat On You by onunwa21(m): 10:55pm On Aug 01, 2015
U no put uniform jobs lik police, Army etc
Re: Top 5 Careers That Can Make Your Spouse Cheat On You by KingTom(m): 11:12pm On Aug 01, 2015
Tomfrench:
i get grin
wink
Re: Top 5 Careers That Can Make Your Spouse Cheat On You by vislabraye(m): 11:27pm On Aug 01, 2015
Castroii:
Like someone said, fidelity is an individual decision, tho I might agree with the OP say 40%. Wen I graduated 4rm sch, I was fortunate/unfortunate 2 b drafted 2 wrk in a vessel tnx 2 a relative, I only worked 4 18mnths b4 deciding 2 pursue another career path. Bt d truth is that as a young bachelor then, the life was fun, opportunity 2 see places n pple, sometimes 3-4 mnths on, enuf clubbing n flexing during time off, importing chics on deck during offloading, enuf cul moni making runs, bt then how do I manage such life as a married person especially when u luv ur wife so much, can't imagine staying away 4rm my wife say 2- 4mnths on a routine basis, then my prayer point daily wud be "Dear Lord, lead her not into temptation"

You've made very good observations. No job is bad but there are certain jobs that can make one susceptible to infidelity. Take for instance, a pilot (my childhood dream). For reasons i can't understand women find pilots or men in uniform (not lastma, Vio or police grin) sexy. So these professionals get advances.

Oh I forgot to mention naval officers. Those guys are chick magnets.

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Careers That Can Make Your Spouse Cheat On You by kessler53(m): 11:52pm On Aug 01, 2015
u forget about security agents where one has to leave his family n go to his assign place.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Careers That Can Make Your Spouse Cheat On You by Burlah4u2c(m): 12:12am On Aug 02, 2015
chudidonas:
What is the allowable number of days/months to stay away without your wife... Is 2weeks on, 2weeks off too bad.... Na wa o!
that kind of routine is just too perfect...as in, why would my wife cheat if I will be away for 2weeks knowing fully well i will be back..how about those wives who have their husband come home on saturday and leave by sunday? isn't that crazier than the 2weeks stuff?
Re: Top 5 Careers That Can Make Your Spouse Cheat On You by Nobody: 12:17am On Aug 02, 2015
vislabraye:

You've made very good observations. No job is bad but there are certain jobs that can make one susceptible to infidelity. Take for instance, a pilot (my childhood dream). For reasons i can't understand women find pilots or men in uniform (not lastma, Vio or police grin) sexy. So these professionals get advances.

Oh I forgot to mention naval officers. Those guys are chick magnets.
hahaha, especially mercheant navy guys, allow ur woman get close 2 them @ ur own risk

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Careers That Can Make Your Spouse Cheat On You by Exponental(m): 12:46am On Aug 02, 2015
cheaters will always be irrespective of spouses job.
civil servants, public servants, private practitioners and so on..... talents/skill/inheritance and professions are different from each other.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Careers That Can Make Your Spouse Cheat On You by Nobody: 12:52am On Aug 02, 2015
The list is not complete without ; -beer palour mgt -recharge card sellers -menthol sellers(at Asokoro) - bankers

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Careers That Can Make Your Spouse Cheat On You by Nobody: 12:52am On Aug 02, 2015
The list is not complete without ; -beer palour mgt -recharge card sellers -menthol sellers(at Asokoro) - bankers

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Careers That Can Make Your Spouse Cheat On You by hollypagan: 3:41am On Aug 02, 2015
So you ppl are telling Omotola dey cheat the husband Abi? You ppl in NL dey amuse me

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Careers That Can Make Your Spouse Cheat On You by bengoodcreature: 3:44am On Aug 02, 2015
One thing have i desired of d Lord and that wld i seek, that i may dwel in d hse of d Lord all d days of my life, NB anylife witout Christ, wld be ful of chrisis

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Careers That Can Make Your Spouse Cheat On You by stpat1(m): 4:09am On Aug 02, 2015
Story for the gods. How many rigs have you seen that imports babes to their platform? Na you go charter the chopper for them?
Cheating is cheating bro. No matter your kind of job. Even when you don't have a job sef its even easier cos you've got plenty free time on your hands.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Careers That Can Make Your Spouse Cheat On You by Ebulonse(m): 6:51am On Aug 02, 2015
Odikwa egwu
Re: Top 5 Careers That Can Make Your Spouse Cheat On You by Nobody: 6:57am On Aug 02, 2015
MarvellousGod:
Load of trash.... Fidelity is an individual decision. ..

Does exposure/certain condition not open one for infidelity too?

Btw, Op, that list cant be complete without top businessmen/managers who travel frequently. These people seek for daughters of Eve to help massage them and take away work stress from every state to state; country to country they travel to while their wives at home also use the same time to visit a guy next door after dropping Junior in school, or perhaps while she goes to the market.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Careers That Can Make Your Spouse Cheat On You by Nobody: 7:09am On Aug 02, 2015
Rolly83:

Hahaha!! I can really relate to your statement.. Most especially if she is very beautiful.

Hello, are you in Southampton? Have been in Scotland, Aberdeen precisely and have been frequenting London time to time. How is Southampton?
Re: Top 5 Careers That Can Make Your Spouse Cheat On You by oluwhathossyne(f): 8:18am On Aug 02, 2015
My boo works offshore, with chevron to be precise... Nd I don't cheat! I can speak for myself nd sme of his colleagues gf's/finances/wives too tongue

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Careers That Can Make Your Spouse Cheat On You by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 02, 2015
RedBenson:

Hello, are you in Southampton? Have been in Scotland, Aberdeen precisely and have been frequenting London time to time. How is Southampton?

Hi,Southampton is fine..At least I'm enjoying the summer.Are you in Southampton now?
Re: Top 5 Careers That Can Make Your Spouse Cheat On You by engrolawei: 10:26am On Aug 02, 2015
Rolly83:

Hi,Southampton is fine..At least I'm enjoying the summer.Are you in Southampton now?
Yes. But the winter cold is biting hard and the snow doesnt allow us to even sunbath again. Are u also experiencing same here in SOUTHSOUTHHAMPTON?
Re: Top 5 Careers That Can Make Your Spouse Cheat On You by wanted(m): 11:22am On Aug 02, 2015
ADD AUDITORS to the list immediately.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Careers That Can Make Your Spouse Cheat On You by holyfather(m): 2:20pm On Aug 02, 2015
that list is not complete without pastors...take it or not. cool
Re: Top 5 Careers That Can Make Your Spouse Cheat On You by IdeeEsperanza(m): 3:48pm On Aug 02, 2015
Noted
Re: Top 5 Careers That Can Make Your Spouse Cheat On You by Revolva(m): 5:55pm On Aug 02, 2015
Sailor nkor soldier nkor driving job especially flying interstate
Re: Top 5 Careers That Can Make Your Spouse Cheat On You by bukunminow(m): 5:32pm On Aug 06, 2015
Castroii:
Like someone said, fidelity is an individual decision, tho I might agree with the OP say 40%. Wen I graduated 4rm sch, I was fortunate/unfortunate 2 b drafted 2 wrk in a vessel tnx 2 a relative, I only worked 4 18mnths b4 deciding 2 pursue another career path. Bt d truth is that as a young bachelor then, the life was fun, opportunity 2 see places n pple, sometimes 3-4 mnths on, enuf clubbing n flexing during time off, importing chics on deck during offloading, enuf cul moni making runs, bt then how do I manage such life as a married person especially when u luv ur wife so much, can't imagine staying away 4rm my wife say 2- 4mnths on a routine basis, then my prayer point daily wud be "Dear Lord, lead her not into temptation"
i would like that kind of work if u can hlp
Re: Top 5 Careers That Can Make Your Spouse Cheat On You by Mikeal09: 5:40am On Aug 27, 2015
chudidonas:
What is the allowable number of days/months to stay away without your wife... Is 2weeks on, 2weeks off too bad.... Na wa o!
Re: Top 5 Careers That Can Make Your Spouse Cheat On You by Mikeal09: 5:45am On Aug 27, 2015
Two Weeks Off, Two Weeks On z just as bad as One Day Off One Day On is for any cheat.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ikechukwu Duke Ashiedu Inducted Into The U.S. Navy (Photos) / Aliyu Giwa: People Look At Me With Disgust When I Queue Up For BRT / 10 Jobs That Makes It Difficult For Men To Intimately Satisfy Their Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.