Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,156 members, 7,860,140 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:33 AM

Jonathan's Aides - Abati And Others Stripped Of Passport - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan's Aides - Abati And Others Stripped Of Passport (34131 Views)

See The Line-up Of Vehicles And Aides Awaiting Buhari In Abuja / Jonathan’s Aides, Abati, Adegbe, Obua, Others Stripped Of Passports / Stripped Of “first Lady” Title, Buhari’s Wife Stubbornly Seeks Influence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan's Aides - Abati And Others Stripped Of Passport by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 01, 2015
Ok
Re: Jonathan's Aides - Abati And Others Stripped Of Passport by Nobody: 9:51am On Aug 01, 2015
Why is APC still on a propaganda mission even after the election? It is standard protocol for all ministers and head of federal agencies to return their DIPLOMATIC PASSPORT after leaving office, so i don't get the sensationalization of this report like it was against the norm. It's difficult to readjust my mind or be hopeful of this Government with the amount of misinformation and propaganda flying around.

APC get to work, the campaign is over.
Re: Jonathan's Aides - Abati And Others Stripped Of Passport by MarieSucre(f): 9:51am On Aug 01, 2015
woooaaaah. I think shit just got real.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan's Aides - Abati And Others Stripped Of Passport by Otherique: 9:51am On Aug 01, 2015
Ok
Re: Jonathan's Aides - Abati And Others Stripped Of Passport by ZUBY77(m): 9:51am On Aug 01, 2015
Dharniel:
hahaha. you've got no where to run...

Child of hate.. Read the post again and see its normal..
Re: Jonathan's Aides - Abati And Others Stripped Of Passport by condralbede(m): 9:52am On Aug 01, 2015
Hulala cool
Re: Jonathan's Aides - Abati And Others Stripped Of Passport by sanc2s(f): 9:53am On Aug 01, 2015
Dharniel:
hahaha. you've got no where to run...
you're an illitrate. Did u hear them say international passport?
Re: Jonathan's Aides - Abati And Others Stripped Of Passport by Nobody: 9:53am On Aug 01, 2015
ZUBY77:

Child of hate.. Read the post again and see its normal..
yeah, i saw that and i'm not hating...
Re: Jonathan's Aides - Abati And Others Stripped Of Passport by ogb5(m): 9:53am On Aug 01, 2015
I remember the time Sanusi's official passport was retrieved after his tenure at CBN, APC said then that it was witch hunt for Sanusi's passport to have been retrieved.

Do we now call the retrieval of Abati's official passport wizard hunt?

APC and propaganda is like bread and butter.
Re: Jonathan's Aides - Abati And Others Stripped Of Passport by nickxtra(m): 9:54am On Aug 01, 2015
The post is misleading. You should have said 'diplomatic passport' so that some persons will not think it is the ordinary international passport. Moreover, it is not unusual for aids of former presidents to return their diplomatic passport and forfeit diplomatic privileges once their principal is no longer in office. Please, you guys should stop heating up the polity with posts like this.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Aides - Abati And Others Stripped Of Passport by crackhouse(m): 9:54am On Aug 01, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
Am not satisfied.
this lady said she is not satisfied. Can sambarry satisfy her plss.
Re: Jonathan's Aides - Abati And Others Stripped Of Passport by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 01, 2015
sanc2s:
you're an illitrate. Did u hear them say international passport?

and i never insinuated that it is an international passport, i think i'll have to modify before i'm being castigated...
Re: Jonathan's Aides - Abati And Others Stripped Of Passport by IYANGBALI: 9:56am On Aug 01, 2015
Abeg na where latrine dey for here?I wan shiiiit
Re: Jonathan's Aides - Abati And Others Stripped Of Passport by anonimi: 9:56am On Aug 01, 2015
Normal protocol.

Nothing strange.
Re: Jonathan's Aides - Abati And Others Stripped Of Passport by Truckpusher(m): 9:58am On Aug 01, 2015
omenka:
Someone just might have something inside his skull after all. cheesycheesy

Round the criminals up Baba Do Good. No hiding place for criminals.

Wish to see Opolo Eyes bundled into a crate and shipped (not airlifted) into Nigeria. Whatever it is that ails her, we have very competent doctors to handle it.

God bless Nigeria. cheesy
What was that ?

SeverusSnape,I'm waiting for your official reply. grin

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Aides - Abati And Others Stripped Of Passport by nunzk: 10:01am On Aug 01, 2015
I know we ve d normaol passport and the Diplomatic passport(red) but if its d red 1 I ve never heard of its withdrawal except in case of abuse.I knw retired govt officials who still ve theirs. Pls which 1 is official passport again?
Re: Jonathan's Aides - Abati And Others Stripped Of Passport by tinsel: 10:02am On Aug 01, 2015
Vanguard is fast becoming something else. What they returned is there diplomatic passport and not their ordinary Nigerian Passport.
It is always the practice to return diplomatic passports after your service. Because they are Jonathan's aids does not mean they will be treated differently.
Re: Jonathan's Aides - Abati And Others Stripped Of Passport by engrjacuzzi: 10:04am On Aug 01, 2015
PMB has to set up a committee.
Re: Jonathan's Aides - Abati And Others Stripped Of Passport by BashMe1(m): 10:05am On Aug 01, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
Am not satisfied.

seconded
Re: Jonathan's Aides - Abati And Others Stripped Of Passport by dbaggy46(m): 10:06am On Aug 01, 2015
Bt was it done by the previos administration? When Gej came into power
Re: Jonathan's Aides - Abati And Others Stripped Of Passport by joseph1832(m): 10:27am On Aug 01, 2015
Tolexander:

Good!!!!

Before you start posting witchhunting, read the excerpt quoted.

They should have returned it before naw since their tenure ended 2months ago!
The pertinent question should be, why were they still holding on to it after their tenure expired? Shouldn't it be prudent of them to have handed it over immediately after May 29?

Now, must they wait before they seize or ask them to return the passports? I believe many of GEJ's former aides still believe PMB to be GEJ, the sooner they know things are changing the better for them.
Re: Jonathan's Aides - Abati And Others Stripped Of Passport by joseph1832(m): 10:34am On Aug 01, 2015
omenka:

Wish to see Opolo Eyes bundled into a crate and shipped (not airlifted) into Nigeria. Whatever it is that ails her, we have very competent doctors to handle it.

In as much as I'll love to see the embolden behind bars, the 'kinky' part of me will weep for her because she's one damn pretty woman, I mean despite her age, she still gat more class and elegance than NOI. grin

Well I guess the class and elegance makes her a big and better thief than NOI!. grin

Even in her age, she fine sha! She even fine pass Mizmycoli and ECOTERRORS combine together. tongue

*na joke I dey oh. LOL.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Aides - Abati And Others Stripped Of Passport by MizMyColi(f): 10:38am On Aug 01, 2015
^^What kind of fly is this that is disturbing me this morning kwanuangry
Re: Jonathan's Aides - Abati And Others Stripped Of Passport by MizMyColi(f): 10:43am On Aug 01, 2015
PassingShot:
Since they've ceased to be government official, it's normal thing to be rid of official passport.

@Siggy - Good to see you've been cured of your crush for Barca.

E remain GEJgrin
Re: Jonathan's Aides - Abati And Others Stripped Of Passport by jomoh: 10:48am On Aug 01, 2015
dejavski:
Still doesn't mean anything... they have all the money in this world to acquire a regular passport

Regular passport is very different from diplomatic passport.

It is to prevent them from travelling with it and claiming diplomatic immunity which would mean they can not be extradited.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Aides - Abati And Others Stripped Of Passport by PassingShot(m): 10:48am On Aug 01, 2015
MizMyColi:

@Siggy - Good to see you've been cured of your crush for Barca.

E remain GEJgrin
I roll with occasions. Change is constant.
When will you accept the fact that GEJ was a disaster and a mistake never worth repeating?
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Aides - Abati And Others Stripped Of Passport by MizMyColi(f): 10:51am On Aug 01, 2015
PassingShot:

I roll with occasions. Change is constant.
When will you accept the fact that GEJ was a disaster and a mistake never worth repeating?
cheesy

When you accept that Buhari and APC is/was a scam never worth installinggrin
Re: Jonathan's Aides - Abati And Others Stripped Of Passport by dejavski(m): 10:52am On Aug 01, 2015
jomoh:

It is to prevent them from travelling with it and claiming diplomatic immunity which would mean they can not be extradited.

Nothing would happen to them bro
Re: Jonathan's Aides - Abati And Others Stripped Of Passport by PassingShot(m): 10:54am On Aug 01, 2015
MizMyColi:

When you accept that Buhari and APC is/was a scam never worth installinggrin
You're not making any sense and you know it.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Aides - Abati And Others Stripped Of Passport by PassingShot(m): 10:55am On Aug 01, 2015
jomoh:

Too many kids in the house.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Commissions New Customs Headquarters In Abuja / Resign Now, Femi Falana Tells Suspended Chief Justice / Soldiers Kill 89 Bandits In Zamfara, Recover Arms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.