Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,175 members, 7,860,222 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:00 AM

Jonathan's Aides - Abati And Others Stripped Of Passport - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan's Aides - Abati And Others Stripped Of Passport (34132 Views)

See The Line-up Of Vehicles And Aides Awaiting Buhari In Abuja / Jonathan’s Aides, Abati, Adegbe, Obua, Others Stripped Of Passports / Stripped Of “first Lady” Title, Buhari’s Wife Stubbornly Seeks Influence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan's Aides - Abati And Others Stripped Of Passport by MizMyColi(f): 10:56am On Aug 01, 2015
PassingShot:

You're not making any sense and you know it.

Keep living in denial thentongue

So you practice islam?
Interesting...
Re: Jonathan's Aides - Abati And Others Stripped Of Passport by PassingShot(m): 11:02am On Aug 01, 2015
MizMyColi:

Keep living in denial thentongue

So you practice islam?
Interesting...
Good your stmt was accompanied by a tongue-in-cheek emo.

I'm a proud Muslim.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Aides - Abati And Others Stripped Of Passport by joseph1832(m): 11:04am On Aug 01, 2015
PassingShot:
I'm a proud Muslim.
What part of Nigeria are you from?
Re: Jonathan's Aides - Abati And Others Stripped Of Passport by repogirl(f): 11:05am On Aug 01, 2015
Duh? Were they supposed to keep their official passports before? Mtchewww!

Stooopid news. undecided

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Aides - Abati And Others Stripped Of Passport by MizMyColi(f): 11:06am On Aug 01, 2015
PassingShot:

I'm a proud Muslim.

that's cos I'm exchanging healthy banters with youundecided

Btw, I maintain you're the one behind that Dr0pshot accountgrin
Re: Jonathan's Aides - Abati And Others Stripped Of Passport by PassingShot(m): 11:06am On Aug 01, 2015
joseph1832:
What part of Nigeria are you from?
SW. Ibadan to be precise. Why?
Re: Jonathan's Aides - Abati And Others Stripped Of Passport by PassingShot(m): 11:07am On Aug 01, 2015
MizMyColi:

that's cos I'm exchanging healthy banters with youundecided

Btw, I maintain you're the one behind that Dr0pshot accountgrin
Why do you believe so?
Re: Jonathan's Aides - Abati And Others Stripped Of Passport by 1manshow(m): 11:09am On Aug 01, 2015
What kept them so long till this time. They should have ssumitted the official passport immediately they realised that power have changed hand.
Re: Jonathan's Aides - Abati And Others Stripped Of Passport by joseph1832(m): 11:10am On Aug 01, 2015
PassingShot:
SW. Ibadan to be precise. Why?
Just wanted to know. Nothing special.
Re: Jonathan's Aides - Abati And Others Stripped Of Passport by 1manshow(m): 11:11am On Aug 01, 2015
What kept them so long till this time. They should have submitted the official passport immediately they realised that power have changed hand.
Re: Jonathan's Aides - Abati And Others Stripped Of Passport by PassingShot(m): 11:12am On Aug 01, 2015
joseph1832:
Just wanted to know. Nothing special.
Ok. And you?
Re: Jonathan's Aides - Abati And Others Stripped Of Passport by illiad: 11:12am On Aug 01, 2015
K
Re: Jonathan's Aides - Abati And Others Stripped Of Passport by MizMyColi(f): 11:14am On Aug 01, 2015
PassingShot:

Why do you believe so?

Nvm
Just know that I knowwink
Re: Jonathan's Aides - Abati And Others Stripped Of Passport by jomoh: 11:15am On Aug 01, 2015
chuna1985:

Which document is that - """official passport for government officials"""

It is called diplomatic passports. It gives anyone who travels with it the immunity against extradition and other prosecutions(criminal or civil)
Re: Jonathan's Aides - Abati And Others Stripped Of Passport by Idrismusty97(m): 11:19am On Aug 01, 2015
SeverusSnape:
They are no more government officials, So it's the right thing to do.
So you get sense like this?
Re: Jonathan's Aides - Abati And Others Stripped Of Passport by Jesusloveyou: 11:20am On Aug 01, 2015
SeverusSnape:
They are no more government officials, So it's the right thing to do.
first time to have some sense.
Re: Jonathan's Aides - Abati And Others Stripped Of Passport by PassingShot(m): 11:21am On Aug 01, 2015
MizMyColi:

Nvm
Just know that I knowwink
You goof.
Someone once had an account here named PassinShot. Many mistook him for me at first.
If I see a moniker tomorrow named MizMyColy, should I take it that it's you. Or accept that a Fire4Fire is same as fire.fire?
Hold on to your believe as you like.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Aides - Abati And Others Stripped Of Passport by MizMyColi(f): 11:23am On Aug 01, 2015
PassingShot:

You goof.
Someone once had an account here named PassinShot. Many mistook him for me at first.
If I see a moniker tomorrow named MizMyColy, should I take it that it's you. Or accept that a Fire4Fire is same as fire.fire?
Hold on to your believe as you like.

Okaysmiley
Re: Jonathan's Aides - Abati And Others Stripped Of Passport by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 01, 2015
jomoh:

It is called diplomatic passports. It gives anyone who travels with it the immunity against extradition and other prosecutions(criminal or civil)

Such a document shuld expire on its own on 29th may 2015...it does not need to be siezed or retracted.
Re: Jonathan's Aides - Abati And Others Stripped Of Passport by Nobody: 11:32am On Aug 01, 2015
PassingShot:

I'm a proud Muslim.

I luv muslims, but I hate d ones that are very violent n kill for d sake of islam.
Re: Jonathan's Aides - Abati And Others Stripped Of Passport by illiad: 11:48am On Aug 01, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Keep dreaming wanking zombie. grin
Dumbhari is a toothless mongrel.
DUMBUHARI
That's a title!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Aides - Abati And Others Stripped Of Passport by charlycharles(m): 11:57am On Aug 01, 2015
Seven points agenda of mr president MUMUmmadu buhari: agenda 1 jonathan agenda 2 jonathan agenda 3 jonathan agenda 4 jonathan agenda 5 jonathan agenda 6 jonathan agenda 7 jonathan .................................. campaign promises dey read minus president titus u too foolish president titus u nor get sense president titus continue, we r watching president titus fight corruption dont fight nigerians president titus.
Re: Jonathan's Aides - Abati And Others Stripped Of Passport by PassingShot(m): 12:13pm On Aug 01, 2015
chuna1985:

I luv muslims, but I hate d ones that are very violent n kill for d sake of islam.
It's difficult for non Muslims to accept, but those are not considered Muslims. They're promised hell fire by God. They're mislead.
Re: Jonathan's Aides - Abati And Others Stripped Of Passport by Plus234(m): 12:18pm On Aug 01, 2015
which one was seize, skyblue or red one ?

Re: Jonathan's Aides - Abati And Others Stripped Of Passport by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 01, 2015
PassingShot:

It's difficult for non Muslims to accept, but those are not considered Muslims. They're promised hell fire by God. They're mislead.

Which God promised dem hellfire?
Re: Jonathan's Aides - Abati And Others Stripped Of Passport by spiralwedge(m): 12:35pm On Aug 01, 2015
IYADARA:
Buhari doesn't need to treat them like outcast.... Pls .....say no to autocracy

election has come n gone. which campaign is this again? the votes of the majority of Nigerians brought the present govt to power and this is exactly what those majority voters expected.

so I guess u are in the minority and in the opposition. sorry. Na you "wailing wailers" fit most... autocracy ko, automatic ni
Re: Jonathan's Aides - Abati And Others Stripped Of Passport by allycat: 12:51pm On Aug 01, 2015
The 3rd paragraph of the post says they had already returned them, so why is this news!
Re: Jonathan's Aides - Abati And Others Stripped Of Passport by WaffenSS(m): 12:59pm On Aug 01, 2015
dejavski:
Still doesn't mean anything... they have all the money in this world to acquire a regular passport

which is not the same as an official or diplomatic passport. with a regular passport they've to go through the entire visa process, and with most of them having probable cases to answer, no embassy would be in a hurry to grant them visas.
Re: Jonathan's Aides - Abati And Others Stripped Of Passport by mynamewilfred(m): 1:51pm On Aug 01, 2015
That is the reality of life, they should deal with it!
Re: Jonathan's Aides - Abati And Others Stripped Of Passport by dejavski(m): 2:07pm On Aug 01, 2015
WaffenSS:

which is not the same as an official or diplomatic passport. with a regular passport they've to go through the entire visa process, and with most of them having probable cases to answer, no embassy would be in a hurry to grant them visas.

Guy this is Nigeria mind you...they'll still get wherever pleases them. All those ones na just paparazzi
We still have people with regular passports that travels whenever they choose to.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Resign Now, Femi Falana Tells Suspended Chief Justice / Soldiers Kill 89 Bandits In Zamfara, Recover Arms / Al-mustapha Sentenced To Death By Hanging?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.