Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,100 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

I Need A New Relationship! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A New Relationship! (818 Views)

Are You A Single Mother In Need A New Relationship? / How To Delay Sex In A New Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A New Relationship! by clones666(m): 10:48am On Mar 18, 2009
Where is best to post a thread stating that I need a new girl? I cannot seem to meet someone I love as much as my gf I lost in school. I want to give the internet a try, if it would work out. Anyone with info?

Thanks.
Re: I Need A New Relationship! by patwhizkid(f): 10:56am On Mar 18, 2009
Yes
Re: I Need A New Relationship! by clones666(m): 11:09am On Mar 18, 2009
Please provide.
Re: I Need A New Relationship! by sistajay(f): 11:14am On Mar 18, 2009
Bro, abeg try Nairalist!!
Re: I Need A New Relationship! by clones666(m): 11:30am On Mar 18, 2009
what extention does nairalist have?
Re: I Need A New Relationship! by sistajay(f): 11:57am On Mar 18, 2009
[nairalist+s].com, go to the home page it's on the right side of your screen, click on nairalist!
Re: I Need A New Relationship! by segzicres(m): 11:58am On Mar 18, 2009
try cock suckers.com. freak.com get_a_life.com fools.com these are very reliable sites you can acess. goodluck on your ultimate search.
Re: I Need A New Relationship! by Ben13: 12:01pm On Mar 18, 2009
hmmmm 've got no idea undecided
Re: I Need A New Relationship! by clones666(m): 12:09pm On Mar 18, 2009
segzi cres:

try cock suckers.com. freak.com get_a_life.com fools.com these are very reliable sites you can acess. goodluck on your ultimate search.

Thanks sistajay, i got it, segzi, why this? U must be a kid.
Re: I Need A New Relationship! by nethacker(m): 12:26pm On Mar 18, 2009
If u r not satisfied with all the sites given 2 u by the earlier posters,try the best of all, the only book in the world which the deaf understands and the blind can read, FACEBOOK, them plentyyyyyyyyyyy grin grin grin
Re: I Need A New Relationship! by CrazyMan(m): 12:29pm On Mar 18, 2009
My dear wake up from your slumber; internet relationships doesn’t work.

Look for someone you can meet and tell her your feelings.

Good luck.
Re: I Need A New Relationship! by clones666(m): 12:34pm On Mar 18, 2009
I have had dates with almost 7 girls now, none seem to hv drawn my attn.
Re: I Need A New Relationship! by patwhizkid(f): 12:42pm On Mar 18, 2009
Oya come, i'll draw ur attention.
Re: I Need A New Relationship! by CrazyMan(m): 12:46pm On Mar 18, 2009
@clones666

What kind of dates are we talking about here?
Re: I Need A New Relationship! by segzicres(m): 1:00pm On Mar 18, 2009
@clone who is the kid here. you can't get em ladies and you feel the internet is a good place to start!! especially nairaland!!! damn, my 2 days old cousin is wiser.
Re: I Need A New Relationship! by clones666(m): 1:02pm On Mar 18, 2009
I am sure this phat girl is a flirt, the award whatever on the front page must award u the biggest unserious flirt.

crazykid:

@clones666

What kind of dates are we talking about here?

Serious intimate relationship.
Re: I Need A New Relationship! by segzicres(m): 1:06pm On Mar 18, 2009
@clone who is the kid here. you can't get em ladies and you feel the internet is a good place to start!! especially nairaland!!! damn, my 2 days old cousin is wiser.
Re: I Need A New Relationship! by clones666(m): 2:48pm On Mar 18, 2009
segzi cres:

This guy beat it mehn, if it does not work for u or other pple u know, that dnt disapprove me from trying.
Re: I Need A New Relationship! by Nobody: 9:00pm On Mar 18, 2009
@poster
I don't really know what to say here, but i must tell you who ever mentioned it that internet dating doesn't work is not lieing to you.

First you guys start to chat
then it moves to calling
but bet me, the very day you guys set your eyes on each other about 45% of whatever feeling and fantacies you have for each other will be lost that very day.

Like someone suggested see them and talk to them. that's the purest.

and if you are shy and need someone to hook you up to a very beautiful,God fearing,Ambitious,hardworking and independent lady then holla at this home boy. i will hook you up in no time at all
Re: I Need A New Relationship! by johnnygan(m): 1:55am On Mar 19, 2009
crazykid:

My dear wake up from your slumber; internet relationships doesn’t work.

Look for someone you can meet and tell her your feelings.

Good luck.

Who said Internet relationships don't work.
***Sniffs, then dashes out***
Re: I Need A New Relationship! by clones666(m): 4:16pm On Mar 19, 2009
fizofly:

@poster
I don't really know what to say here, but i must tell you who ever mentioned it that internet dating doesn't work is not lieing to you.

First you guys start to chat
then it moves to calling
but bet me, the very day you guys set your eyes on each other about 45% of whatever feeling and fantacies you have for each other will be lost that very day.

Like someone suggested see them and talk to them. that's the purest.

and if you are shy and need someone to hook you up to a very beautiful,God fearing,Ambitious,hardworking and independent lady then holla at this home boy. i will hook you up in no time at all

Thanks brof, thats exactly the kind of girl that I need, please holler me at l.st4@hotmail.com
Re: I Need A New Relationship! by ohaechesi(m): 7:58pm On Mar 19, 2009
patwhizkid:

Oya come, i'll draw ur attention.

honey, doubt if the poster is sourcing for ugly ones grin
Re: I Need A New Relationship! by eyonigger(m): 9:49am On Mar 20, 2009
ohaechesi:

honey, doubt if the poster is sourcing for ugly ones grin

Lol, what are u trying to say? That Pat is ugly?? Lol Lol

(1) (Reply)

How To Meet A Great Guy: For The Big Gurls Only. / Ismaeel86, Where Are U? / Romance Section Reconcilliation Forum.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.