Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,407 members, 7,958,177 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:21 AM

Are You A Graduate? Let's Know How You Made That G.P - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Are You A Graduate? Let's Know How You Made That G.P (3032 Views)

Pictures - Finally, I Am A Graduate!! - Thank God - Viviangist.com / Uzoma Miracle Chinonso: UNIPORT Best Graduating Student With A C.G.P.A Of 4.82 / How I Landed A World Scholarship With A 3.8 C.G.P.A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You A Graduate? Let's Know How You Made That G.P by Chiscomax(m): 10:16am On Aug 01, 2015
Most of the graduates for Nigerian and Oversea tertiary institutions have their own stories to tell about how they made their various grade point Average.

The tale of Survival, Hustle, Frustration, Disappointment, Failure and Success can not be over emphasized since Every graduate has his own fair share.

Let's hear your stories of your GP, what you started with and finally ended up with as a means of motivation for undergraduates.

*Dont forget to mention your school and course too#
Thanks

IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO ADD:
1) course of study
2) school
3) starting GP and subsequent one in each year
4) final GP
5)Challenges and how you overcame.

NOTE: undergraduates can also contribute
cc: xfire
cc: jarushub
cc: lalasticlala
cc: ajahexcel
cc: ishilove
cc: seun
cc: whyna
cc: anonymous
Re: Are You A Graduate? Let's Know How You Made That G.P by jaymejate: 10:20am On Aug 01, 2015
POLYIBADAN, GEOLOGY.
I BE STUDENT SHAA

TO GET 2.0CGPA , YOU GO WAN DIE. AND IT IS 5.0 WE USE.
Monday to friday, lecture period is 8am to 4pm with 2hrs break in between. Buy practical manual, textbooks, handouts and even pay for signature and anything you can think of. Instead of taking bike to d lecture room (#20) , i go keep am to buy sugar and groundnut.
To do big boy nor easy...

Our Exam is purely theory, 'answer 5 of 7' and no1 go carry like A-E. No OBJ! Won fe pami!

CURRENTLY MY G.P NA cool

Gods Power grin

My G.P is secured in Christ, Amen!!!

1 Like

Re: Are You A Graduate? Let's Know How You Made That G.P by Chiscomax(m): 10:21am On Aug 01, 2015
jaymejate:
POLYIBADAN,

CURRENTLY MY G.P NA cool

Gods Power grin

please could you explain further? I am lost
Re: Are You A Graduate? Let's Know How You Made That G.P by solodox(m): 10:25am On Aug 01, 2015
Chiscomax:
Most of the graduates for Nigerian and Oversea tertiary institutions have their own stories to tell about how they made their various grade point Average.

The tale of Survival, Hustle, Frustration, Disappointment, Failure and Success can not be over emphasized since Every graduate has his own fair share.

Let's hear your stories of your GP, what you started with and finally ended up with as a means of motivation for undergraduates.

Thanks

1) course of study
2) school
4) final GP

cc: davido omo baba olowo!
Re: Are You A Graduate? Let's Know How You Made That G.P by jaymejate: 10:28am On Aug 01, 2015
solodox:

cc: davido omo baba olowo!

If i hear,,, dat 1 go skul?

1 Like

Re: Are You A Graduate? Let's Know How You Made That G.P by jaymejate: 10:29am On Aug 01, 2015
Chiscomax:

please could you explain further? I am lost

Modified
Re: Are You A Graduate? Let's Know How You Made That G.P by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 01, 2015
Chiscomax:

Thanks

1) course of study
2) school
4) final GP

cc: seun
cc: whyna
cc: anonymous
Re: Are You A Graduate? Let's Know How You Made That G.P by Chiscomax(m): 10:43am On Aug 01, 2015
thatnaijabae:
I studied my books religiously and avoided boys.

and the gp is?
Re: Are You A Graduate? Let's Know How You Made That G.P by solodox(m): 10:43am On Aug 01, 2015
jaymejate:

If i hear,,, dat 1 go skul?
Wia you dey? Person wey come out first class upper with honours!?
Re: Are You A Graduate? Let's Know How You Made That G.P by Chiscomax(m): 10:43am On Aug 01, 2015
jaymejate:
POLYIBADAN, GEOLOGY.
I BE STUDENT SHAA

Monday to friday, lecture period is 8am to 4pm with 2hrs break in between. Buy practical manual, textbooks, handouts and even pay for signature and anything you can think of. Instead of taking bike to d lecture room (#20) , i go keep am to buy sugar and groundnut.
To do big boy nor easy...

Our Exam is purely theory, 'answer 5 of 7' and no1 go carry like A-E. No OBJ! Won fe pami!

CURRENTLY MY G.P NA cool

Gods Power grin

My G.P is secured in Christ, Amen!!!

and the GP?
Re: Are You A Graduate? Let's Know How You Made That G.P by Chiscomax(m): 10:44am On Aug 01, 2015
solodox:

lol
Re: Are You A Graduate? Let's Know How You Made That G.P by Nobody: 10:51am On Aug 01, 2015
Chiscomax:

and the gp is?

2 Likes

Re: Are You A Graduate? Let's Know How You Made That G.P by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 01, 2015
thatnaijabae:
welcome to nairaland!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin cheesy
Re: Are You A Graduate? Let's Know How You Made That G.P by Chiscomax(m): 10:57am On Aug 01, 2015
thatnaijabae:

u did not tell is the course , school, challenges etc.. thanks
Re: Are You A Graduate? Let's Know How You Made That G.P by agentofchange1(m): 11:02am On Aug 01, 2015
thatnaijabae:
I studied my books religiously and avoided boys.

hmm, I wish I cud believe this , wit d way ur pointing ur uku (@dp)

its well sha

#nagodwin
Re: Are You A Graduate? Let's Know How You Made That G.P by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 01, 2015
agentofchange1:

hmm, I wish I cud believe this , wit d way ur pointing ur uku (@dp)

its well sha

#nagodwin
that got nothing to do with studying.
Re: Are You A Graduate? Let's Know How You Made That G.P by Nobody: 11:22am On Aug 01, 2015
Sorry I can't help OP. My CGPA was 2.6 cry cry cry cry
Re: Are You A Graduate? Let's Know How You Made That G.P by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 01, 2015
[quote author=Chiscomax post=36491231]

Re: Are You A Graduate? Let's Know How You Made That G.P by agentofchange1(m): 11:42am On Aug 01, 2015
thatnaijabae:

its ok , I comment my reserve.
Re: Are You A Graduate? Let's Know How You Made That G.P by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 01, 2015
agentofchange1:

its ok , I comment my reserve.
shocked
Re: Are You A Graduate? Let's Know How You Made That G.P by jaymejate: 12:34pm On Aug 01, 2015
solodox:

When money de... You see am fr klass abi na PT he do?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are You A Graduate? Let's Know How You Made That G.P by bare1(m): 2:40pm On Aug 01, 2015
Too bad I can't help...I took the easier way out of the system
Re: Are You A Graduate? Let's Know How You Made That G.P by Mixty: 5:27pm On Aug 01, 2015
No be to read book and avoid distractions?
Re: Are You A Graduate? Let's Know How You Made That G.P by Mixty: 5:31pm On Aug 01, 2015
thatnaijabae:
You registered today and you already have 117 posts to your record??
Are you sure you are not a computer aided troll?
Re: Are You A Graduate? Let's Know How You Made That G.P by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 01, 2015
Mixty:

You registered today and you already have 117 posts to your record??
Are you sure you are not a computer aided troll?
you mean this is unusual?
Re: Are You A Graduate? Let's Know How You Made That G.P by Mixty: 5:35pm On Aug 01, 2015
thatnaijabae:
you mean this is unusual?
Well....not so unusual. Some people live and sleep on Nairaland. You will know them with time. It may just be an indication that some people do not have a life outside Nairaland (not necessarily true in all cases oo)
Re: Are You A Graduate? Let's Know How You Made That G.P by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 01, 2015
Mixty:

Well....not so unusual. Some people live and sleep on Nairaland. You will know them with time. It may just be an indication that some people do not have a life outside Nairaland (not necessarily true in all cases oo)
I was a guest for long so I know quite a bit.
Re: Are You A Graduate? Let's Know How You Made That G.P by Mixty: 5:40pm On Aug 01, 2015
thatnaijabae:
I was a guest for long so I know quite a bit.
Wow...it's just amazing how you have ramped up 120+ posts in less than 5 hours of registration.
It means you have been dying to be a member for so long, and now that you are a member, you will recover all the 'lost' years...
Re: Are You A Graduate? Let's Know How You Made That G.P by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 01, 2015
Mixty:

Wow...it's just amazing how you have ramped up 120+ posts in less than 5 hours of registration.
It means you have been dying to be a member for so long, and now that you are a member, you will recover all the 'lost' years...
I registered to enable me post.
Re: Are You A Graduate? Let's Know How You Made That G.P by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 01, 2015
OP, you eff up! why graduates alone.. UnderG nko? As na only graduates you call...Ma comot for hia..
Re: Are You A Graduate? Let's Know How You Made That G.P by Chiscomax(m): 10:06pm On Aug 01, 2015
choose4me:
OP, you eff up! why graduates alone.. UnderG nko? As na only graduates you call...Ma comot for hia..

read it well, I.said undergraduates can contribute
Re: Are You A Graduate? Let's Know How You Made That G.P by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 01, 2015
Chiscomax:

read it well, I.said undergraduates can contribute

Hmm, how did I miss that line.. my bad.. ok I de come

(1) (2) (Reply)

NABTEB Offices In Nigeria And Their Contact Address / Breaking: 15-year-old Scores Highest In 2019 UTME / Is Gce Result Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.