Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,419 members, 7,819,511 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Are You A Graduate? Let's Know How You Made That G.P - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Are You A Graduate? Let's Know How You Made That G.P (2978 Views)

Pictures - Finally, I Am A Graduate!! - Thank God - Viviangist.com / Uzoma Miracle Chinonso: UNIPORT Best Graduating Student With A C.G.P.A Of 4.82 / How I Landed A World Scholarship With A 3.8 C.G.P.A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You A Graduate? Let's Know How You Made That G.P by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 01, 2015
Unilorin UngeG, student of ICT.. Suffer na norm if you want good grades..
Started with 4.28 200L 4.34 300L isn't complete yet so can't ascertain..
Not been easy but all glory to God..
Pardon my write up..
Peace!

1 Like

Re: Are You A Graduate? Let's Know How You Made That G.P by Chiscomax(m): 9:29am On Aug 02, 2015
choose4me:
Unilorin UngeG, student of ICT.. Suffer na norm if you want good grades..

Started with 4.28
200L 4.34
300L isn't complete yet so can't ascertain..

Not been easy
but all glory to God..

Pardon my write up..

Peace!

nice one... thanks for your contribution
Re: Are You A Graduate? Let's Know How You Made That G.P by ajahexcel(m): 5:02pm On Aug 04, 2015
Dear OP, my story should be a thread on Nairaland...........

But for the information requestion:

Information Management Technology

Federal University of Technology Owerri (FUTO)
was keen to making a first class, get MSC and hit PhD

So Started with 4.43, Although I attended lectures only Mon - Wed, while I travel to Teach JAMB/WAEC students and Market my Book, "The 15 Secrets of JAMB and WAEC Top Scorers" and "NO BOUNDARIES" on Thursdays and Fridays... That Was the only means I could get money to do my clearance that lasted almost towards the first Semester Exam.
The Story is quite long....................................................................
Since I knew I could not survive alone on campus I started looking out for scholarships immediately I got admission as I was warned not to go write JAMB as there was no money to fund the outcome since it was certain I would pass because I was already teaching JAMB Students without intentions of writing...... This was the period I wrote my first book "No Boundaries"...... Hit 277 JAMB score and 264 Post UTME 2nd on the admission list.... of IMT FUTO....
Wrote several scholarship exams like NLNG, ADDAX, TOTAL, ABC, FSB, MTN, etc but was opportuned to get just one ie MTN.....
Before I won the MTN Foundation Scholarship, I had been informing the entire FUTO community of the latest scholarship updates through bulk sms.

This fulfills the saying that "He who brings sunshine to others cannot keep it from himself"
A Week before I was shortlisted for the MTN foundation Scholarship examination, I had Launched The Now MOST POPULAR Scholarship Website IN Nigeria

WWW . NIGERIAN UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIPS . COM

Although I didnt have not hit First Class in Classroom again but I think I am going for a First Class in Liferoom now
4.21 CGPA... the last time I checked

I hope to write my story in full and inspire the undergraduate and even the graduates on taking the initiative................
Vote Me here for this contest https://www.nairaland.com/2496213/see-what-nairalander-into-might
I love you all
EXCEL AJAH
CEO: NIGERIAN UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIPS
CEO: EXCEL'S PLACE FUTO
CEO: DISCUSS NIGERIA

2 Likes

Re: Are You A Graduate? Let's Know How You Made That G.P by Chiscomax(m): 6:49pm On Aug 06, 2015
ajahexcel:

So Started with 4.43, Although I attended lectures only Mon - Wed, while I travel to Teach JAMB/WAEC students and Market my Book, "The 15 Secrets of JAMB and WAEC Top Scorers" and "NO BOUNDARIES" on Thursdays and Fridays... That Was the only means I could get money to do my clearance that lasted almost towards the first Semester Exam.
The Story is quite long....................................................................
Since I knew I could not survive alone on campus I started looking out for scholarships immediately I got admission as I was warned not to go write JAMB as there was no money to fund the outcome since it was certain I would pass because I was already teaching JAMB Students without intentions of writing...... This was the period I wrote my first book "No Boundaries"...... Hit 277 JAMB score and 264 Post UTME 2nd on the admission list.... of IMT FUTO....
Wrote several scholarship exams like NLNG, ADDAX, TOTAL, ABC, FSB, MTN, etc but was opportuned to get just one ie MTN.....
Before I won the MTN Foundation Scholarship, I had been informing the entire FUTO community of the latest scholarship updates through bulk sms.

This fulfills the saying that "He who brings sunshine to others cannot keep it from himself"
A Week before I was shortlisted for the MTN foundation Scholarship examination, I had Launched The Now MOST POPULAR Scholarship Website IN Nigeria

Although I didnt have not hit First Class in Classroom again but I think I am going for a First Class in Liferoom now

I hope to write my story in full and inspire the undergraduate and even the graduates on taking the initiative................
Vote Me here for this contest https://www.nairaland.com/2496213/see-what-nairalander-into-might
I love you all
EXCEL AJAH

my fellow futoite... I have voted u already.#mechanical Engineering 300. thanks a lot. I don't know if there is any scholarship for me this 300. is there?
Re: Are You A Graduate? Let's Know How You Made That G.P by Wised(m): 9:27pm On Aug 06, 2015
Stud. Of fedpoly bauchi dept of acct. started wit 3.5 durin ND1 first semester n increased 2 3.67bt later finished wit 3.48. nw am in hnd2 stated wit 3.67 bt nw in 3.59.prayin nt 2 drop again
Re: Are You A Graduate? Let's Know How You Made That G.P by SammieLowkey(m): 12:47am On Aug 09, 2015
ajahexcel:

I love you all
EXCEL AJAH
pls, I am an IMT aspirant in FUTO.. Got any tips 2 share?
Re: Are You A Graduate? Let's Know How You Made That G.P by Chiscomax(m): 1:17am On Aug 09, 2015
Wised:
Stud. Of fedpoly bauchi dept of acct. started wit 3.5 durin ND1 first semester n increased 2 3.67bt later finished wit 3.48. nw am in hnd2 stated wit 3.67 bt nw in 3.59.prayin nt 2 drop again

thanks for yr contribution

(1) (2) (Reply)

Neco Nov/dec Ssce Timetable Out / Made In Nigeria English. / See A Gigantic Snake Killed In UNILORIN PG Hostel (photos & Details)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.