Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Kaduna Refinery Begins Production - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna Refinery Begins Production (1148 Views)

Port Harcourt Refinery Begins Production Again – NNPC / Kaduna Refinery Begins Daily Supply Of 3.2 Million Litres Of Petrol / Kaduna Refinery To Hit 2m Litres Daily By October As It Begins Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kaduna Refinery Begins Production by Namady(m): 10:38am On Aug 01, 2015
The Kaduna Refining and Petrochemicals Company (KRPC) now refines about 60,000 barrels of crude per day following the rehabilitation of two of the company’s production lines.
According to the company, it is currently working with a target to release two million litres of petrol daily into the market by October.
“We are doing a lot at the moment to make sure that we achieve 80 per cent of refining capacity,” Managing Director of the company, Mr. Saidu Muhammed told Thisday on Friday. He assured that the KRPC’s production level would hit 90 per cent by the second quarter of 2016.
The company has an installed production capacity of 110,000 barrels of crude per day. The managing director said rehabilitation work on the remaining two production lines of the company would be completed by March 2016.
The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), on Wednesday announced that the Port Harcourt and Warri refineries had resumed full production after the phased rehabilitation.
NNPC operates three refineries with a combined capacity of 445,000 barrels per day (bpd). They are the 210,000bpd Port Harcourt refinery, the 125,000bpd Warri refinery and petrochemical plant, and the 110,00bpd Kaduna refinery and petrochemical plant.
The commencement of operations at the Port Harcourt and Warri plants will boost the country’s local refining output and reduce the volume of petroleum products imported into the country.
- See more at:

http://www.ngtrends.com/2015/08/kaduna-refinery-begins-production/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter#sthash.ub86ekxL.dpuf
Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Production by donbrowser(m): 10:39am On Aug 01, 2015
Yes
Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Production by Eeser: 10:40am On Aug 01, 2015
Good
Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Production by Nobody: 10:51am On Aug 01, 2015
Yes na God win!!!

God bless Yar'adua/ Good luck.

GOD bless PMB/ Osibanjo

GOD bless Nigeria.

3 Likes

It just started producing? Just like that? . . APClowns still whimpering!
Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Production by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 01, 2015
foxxynik:
weting this one dey talk

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Production by san316(m): 10:55am On Aug 01, 2015
Nice. At least no undue fuel scarcity.
Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Production by kodded(m): 10:57am On Aug 01, 2015
Smh
Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Production by swtdrms(m): 10:59am On Aug 01, 2015
And some wailers will still come onboard to tell it was Jonathan who had started the process of repair of these refineries while infact, these refineries had actually been repaired up to 90% before Yaradua died and Jonathan's gov't deliberately made the refineries not work. I can still remember during the so called Jonathan era, the MD of PH refinery said on channels weekend programme that there's nothing wrong with PH refinery but NNPC has refused to supply them crude to refine.
Thank God we unanimously send the zoologist fisherman back to his river to take care of fishes and not humans. We need real men like SAI BUHARI at the helms of affair. Baba Ride o, we dey with you and as WAILERS you know what to do...wail into the lagoon

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Production by westgermany: 11:10am On Aug 01, 2015
Great news....
Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Production by tohero(m): 11:14am On Aug 01, 2015
One step to Better Nigeria grin
Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Production by TRUTHTOPOWER: 11:16am On Aug 01, 2015
Change! this is the difference between leaders who make undue profit from the agony of her citizens and leaders who make name by alleviating the agony of citizens. We are proud of the new leaders of Change!
Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Production by Nobody: 11:17am On Aug 01, 2015
sameer1212:
weting this one dey talk
I didn't "talk"..... I posted a comment and it wasn't for a f00l to comprehend.... Get busy with ur mates.....!
Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Production by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 01, 2015
TRUTHTOPOWER:
Change! this is the difference between leaders who make undue profit from the agony of her citizens and leaders who make name by alleviating the agony of citizens. We are proud of the new leaders of Change!
You're Whimpering, Young Man!
Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Production by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 01, 2015
swtdrms:
these refineries had actually been repaired up to 90% before Yaradua died and Jonathan's gov't deliberately made the refineries not work.

More like you're whimpering!
I can still remember during the so called Jonathan era, the MD of PH refinery said on channels weekend programme that there's nothing wrong with PH refinery but NNPC has refused to supply them crude to refine.
Drop a link to the source that published this.....
The refinery has in many years been reported to be in bad condition...and needed repairs for it to function...Atleast to a 90% standard!
Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Production by skyface00(m): 11:30am On Aug 01, 2015
Up Nigeria
Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Production by swtdrms(m): 11:53am On Aug 01, 2015
foxxynik:

More like you're whimpering!

Drop a link to the source that published this.....
The refinery has in many years been reported to be in bad condition...and needed repairs for it to function...Atleast to a 90% standard!
Its complete waste of time engaging you wailers in argument, facts or no facts, you will always wail, its better to let you guys have something to wail about. KEEP ON WAILING
Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Production by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 01, 2015
foxxynik:

I didn't "talk"..... I posted a comment and it wasn't for a f00l to comprehend.... Get busy with ur mates.....!
foool, see your ugly face Did I insult u? U look frustrated. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Production by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 01, 2015
swtdrms:

Its complete waste of time engaging you wailers in argument, facts or no facts, you will always wail, its better to let you guys have something to wail about. KEEP ON WAILING
And you think its fun having Id!ots like you to quote us? Whimpering all in the name of defending the Dullard? The "Mr goSlow"
Keep Whimpering, its allowed!
Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Production by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 01, 2015
sameer1212:
foool, see your ugly face Did I insulted u? U look frustrated. Nonsense
Buahahahahahahahahaha... "Did I insulted you"...
Lol.... Go and return Buhari's brain, he will soon travel and he'll need the brain to make blunders on his visits to other countries! grin
Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Production by swtdrms(m): 4:57pm On Aug 01, 2015
foxxynik:

And you think its fun having Id!ots like you to quote us? Whimpering all in the name of defending the Dullard? The "Mr goSlow"
Keep Whimpering, its allowed!
MR WAILING WAILER, u qouted m first, so i had to reply ur qoute, if u had just stated your opinion without having to qouted me, there wldnt be any need to reply you. Just as i said earlier, you guys have nothing tangible to contribute to issues expression of frustration and throwing of insults and abuses. Engaging you in dialogue is a waste of time
Re: Kaduna Refinery Begins Production by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 01, 2015
swtdrms:

MR WAILING WAILER, u qouted m first, so i had to reply ur qoute, if u had just stated your opinion without having to qouted me, there wldnt be any need to reply you. Just as i said earlier, you guys have nothing tangible to contribute to issues expression of frustration and throwing of insults and abuses. Engaging you in dialogue is a waste of time
Nonsense!......Keep Whimpering!

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: All NNPC Group Executive Directors Fired / Who Killed Olufunmilayo Ransom Kuti Picture / Osun Judge's Allegations Against Me Are Lies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.