Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,184 members, 7,829,245 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Why Oshiomole And Mrs Duke Abiola Shouldn't Be Taken Serious (UPDATED) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Oshiomole And Mrs Duke Abiola Shouldn't Be Taken Serious (UPDATED) (6331 Views)

See Why Oshiomole Attacked Ngozi / Duke Abiola: $9.3b Not $6b Was Stolen By Jonathan’s Minister / Buhari’s U.S. Visit: ‘ex-minister, Others Stole $9b, Not $6b’ - Mrs. Duke-abiola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Oshiomole And Mrs Duke Abiola Shouldn't Be Taken Serious (UPDATED) by Olamitisoji(m): 2:19pm On Aug 01, 2015
idu1:
idio.tic animal...

We shouldn't take them serious and take u serious abi?

You that can't afford internet bandwidth in a month...

What do you know and who know you.

Poverty ridicule animal

How much is in bank account?

If president buhari fail to torture gej and his gangs before december I ll simply withdraw my support for him....

It's a pity you just typed like this. You should have resorted to speaking like a grown up. Is opinion a thing of the past? Or, are you a dictator?
Re: Why Oshiomole And Mrs Duke Abiola Shouldn't Be Taken Serious (UPDATED) by Jesusloveyou: 2:19pm On Aug 01, 2015
barcanista:

I wish Nigerians can be asking questions when allegation is made.
na wa for u ooo, asking question again, for what d blind can feel? U are talking of 6b or 9b dollars, when we are talking of 150b dollars emblezle by gej,pej, his ministers, aides and cronies, may God help u
Re: Why Oshiomole And Mrs Duke Abiola Shouldn't Be Taken Serious (UPDATED) by Olamitisoji(m): 2:25pm On Aug 01, 2015
Dharniel:

it's "quiet".
it's called typographical error incase u forgot the word. It happened twice in my last comment to you. You can always do the correction
Re: Why Oshiomole And Mrs Duke Abiola Shouldn't Be Taken Serious (UPDATED) by Ahmeduana(m): 2:31pm On Aug 01, 2015
shachris:
brainless post as always. it's obvious that you are can't read and understand at the same time.

How does 'as much as 6billion' equal 6 billion? As much as means an estimate, It could be more it could be less.

IT WILL TAKE TEN TYPES OF TB JOSHUA TO DELIVERS YOU FROM YOUR DEADLY IGNORANCE!
Re: Why Oshiomole And Mrs Duke Abiola Shouldn't Be Taken Serious (UPDATED) by Jesusloveyou: 2:34pm On Aug 01, 2015
kodded:
undecided

how do you know that they stole without any evidence ?

undecided
they didn't steal and Nigeria look like dis, even a blind man did not need evidence, if u begin to list d atrocity of dis past govt, 4yrs will not be enough to weep for Nigeria, Paul biya even weep deeply for d rot in Nigeria, and u and ur chief wailer are busy looking for evidence, u will see d evidence, by d time madueke and others will be in jail
Re: Why Oshiomole And Mrs Duke Abiola Shouldn't Be Taken Serious (UPDATED) by xandy84: 2:38pm On Aug 01, 2015
Nigeria is not a civilized country to start with. It only in Nigeria a governor of a state will make unguided statement. Making statement without fact and figure belongs to motor park settings and not a class of governor Oshiomole belong to..

hinwazaka:
In civilised nations such allegations are taken seriously and an enquiry would be ordered to substantiate the claims. The idea that large amounts were siphoned from state coffers and transfered is not Mr & Mrs cartoon and shouldn't be treated as one. If they possess evidence that clearly stipulate the figures siphoned, they should present it to the EFCC, ICPC and media houses. And also Mrs Abiola's statement about the President was callous and so unethical. She shouldn't repeat it
Re: Why Oshiomole And Mrs Duke Abiola Shouldn't Be Taken Serious (UPDATED) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 01, 2015
Olamitisoji:
it's called typographical error incase u forgot the word. It happened twice in my last comment to you. You can always do the correction

Olodo...
Re: Why Oshiomole And Mrs Duke Abiola Shouldn't Be Taken Serious (UPDATED) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 01, 2015
socialmediaman:
Barcanista you're probably distorting the actual events that occurred.

Oshiomole said "a minister embezzled $6billion" while Duke said "officials embezzled over $9 billion..." She clearly stated that they left out the remaining $3.3 billion because probably the people affected by that part were a certain "group" of elites

From these figures, I can sensibly infer that out of the $9 billion Duke was alleging, Oshiomole was insinuating that the said minister embezzled $6 billion of the money.

This is a sensitive matter and You can't start crying foul at this time, all you have to Do is wait or request for whatever evidence to be published as you could "eat" your words if it is.

I hope you are aware that the US has denied saying any such thing? If the accusations have any basis, the name of whoever that Oshiomhole was chatting with and any evidence should be presented to EFCC. This dem say dem say has become a trademark of the APC and people have gotten weary of this tactics. Problem with crying wolf is that when one attacks you, no one will take you serious.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Oshiomole And Mrs Duke Abiola Shouldn't Be Taken Serious (UPDATED) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 01, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
they didn't steal and Nigeria look like dis, even a blind man did not need evidence, if u begin to list d atrocity of dis past govt, 4yrs will not be enough to weep for Nigeria, Paul biya even weep deeply for d rot in Nigeria, and u and ur chief wailer are busy looking for evidence, u will see d evidence, by d time madueke and others will be in jail

With no bias, I think that if OBJ had done half what GEJ achieved, Nigeria would have been great. If they stole, please let EFCC tell us and let them all rot in Jail for all Nigerians care, but for Oshiomhole to become the mouthpiece of EFCC,in an issue that even the US has denied, you people should wake up and know when to separate falsehood from Propaganda and fiction.
Re: Why Oshiomole And Mrs Duke Abiola Shouldn't Be Taken Serious (UPDATED) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 01, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
na wa for u ooo, asking question again, for what d blind can feel? U are talking of 6b or 9b dollars, when we are talking of 150b dollars emblezle by gej,pej, his ministers, aides and cronies, may God help u

$150 bn? Why have I wasted my time replying you?!
Re: Why Oshiomole And Mrs Duke Abiola Shouldn't Be Taken Serious (UPDATED) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 01, 2015
idu1:
idio.tic animal...

We shouldn't take them serious and take u serious abi?

You that can't afford internet bandwidth in a month...

What do you know and who know you.

Poverty ridicule animal

How much is in bank account?

If president buhari fail to torture gej and his gangs before december I ll simply withdraw my support for him....

If anyone sees the bolded, he won't reply you. By the way, does PMB know of this your great SUPPORT That you want to WITHDRAW?
Re: Why Oshiomole And Mrs Duke Abiola Shouldn't Be Taken Serious (UPDATED) by Emperortj93(m): 3:11pm On Aug 01, 2015
barcanista:
I saw this somewhere and I think it is deserving on Oshiomole...
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2694031_oshiomolecertificatethetrent_jpega66ba4ee3760836630d2aa5d6755aa39
iPrinz20 Aprokoman, Whynotthetruth, Dearpreye, Firefire, Francizy, Biafranqueen, Mogidi, Mizmycoli, IsraeliAirforce, Candyrain, Ambivert, Rose2014, Provacateur, Opiaoku, NDPVF, Anonimi, Engineerboat, Talktimi, ahaika23, coolestrogue APCSucks DebateNigeria Wasquad and all patriots
pls barcanista, why is my name always absent from the patriots list.

Btw, oshomole should face the problem facing our state and leave the man from daura and his fellow northern appointee to handle all federal issues
Re: Why Oshiomole And Mrs Duke Abiola Shouldn't Be Taken Serious (UPDATED) by hinwazaka: 3:12pm On Aug 01, 2015
xandy84:
Nigeria is not a civilized country to start with. It only in Nigeria a governor of a state will make unguided statement. Making statement without fact and figure belongs to motor park settings and not a class of governor Oshiomole belong to..
I merely pointed out the importance of backing up allegations with facts. And why the Edo state govenor and Mrs Abiola should realise its not child's play to make assertions of this nature

Re: Why Oshiomole And Mrs Duke Abiola Shouldn't Be Taken Serious (UPDATED) by Jesusloveyou: 3:12pm On Aug 01, 2015
mykl01:

With no bias, I think that if OBJ had done half what GEJ achieved, Nigeria would have been great. If they stole, please let EFCC tell us and let them all rot in Jail for all Nigerians care, but for Oshiomhole to become the mouthpiece of EFCC,in an issue that even the US has denied, you people should wake up and know when to separate falsehood from Propaganda and fiction.
so is na a crime for osho and Mrs duke to tell us what they heard, if for example u saw criminal, is now a crime if u tell me, or did u know if Mrs duke has summited d document to efcc
Re: Why Oshiomole And Mrs Duke Abiola Shouldn't Be Taken Serious (UPDATED) by idu1(m): 3:15pm On Aug 01, 2015
mykl01:

If anyone sees the bolded, he won't reply you. By the way, does PMB know of this your great SUPPORT That you want to WITHDRAW?
I don't care if he know or not.

Am only after a better nigeria....

Its obvious gej and his gangs looted a lot of money. And foools like bacanista are still trying hard to defend them....
Re: Why Oshiomole And Mrs Duke Abiola Shouldn't Be Taken Serious (UPDATED) by hinwazaka: 3:16pm On Aug 01, 2015
I merely pointed out the importance of backing up allegations with facts. And why the Edo state govenor and Mrs Abiola should realise its not child's play to make assertions of this nature

[/quote]
Re: Why Oshiomole And Mrs Duke Abiola Shouldn't Be Taken Serious (UPDATED) by adconline(m): 3:34pm On Aug 01, 2015
And most importantly, US will charge all those involved and unseal indictment againt Naija politrickians involved.. They did it against Atiku when US Congressman, Will Jeferson, accepted bribe on Atiku's behalf. They did against Andy Ubah, when he stashed cash in suitcases on OBJ's presidential plane to US. They later charged him and all his accomplices.
They charged and made public Equatorial Guinea's $700m money laundering with Riggs Bank.. They named president Teodoro Obiang Nguema, his son and officials..
In the US, there is investigation, indictment, charge, and prosecution.. Not trying in the court of public opinion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Oshiomole And Mrs Duke Abiola Shouldn't Be Taken Serious (UPDATED) by kodded(m): 3:48pm On Aug 01, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
hahaha

so now you dont need any evidence to find out if they are guilty or not

but when its about tinubu we should bring any evidence

hypocrisy is far worse than sin undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Oshiomole And Mrs Duke Abiola Shouldn't Be Taken Serious (UPDATED) by Olamitisoji(m): 3:54pm On Aug 01, 2015
Dharniel:

Olodo...
both of us.
Re: Why Oshiomole And Mrs Duke Abiola Shouldn't Be Taken Serious (UPDATED) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 01, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
so is na a crime for osho and Mrs duke to tell us what they heard, if for example u saw criminal, is now a crime if u tell me, or did u know if Mrs duke has summited d document to efcc

But US has denied this allegation from Oshobaba.
GEJ and NOI have decided that Silence is the best answer for Oshiomhole... I think so too. Propaganda time don pass, APC is still behaving like the opposition, with OSho and Duke making spurious allegations with no proof. Bros, don't be deceived.
http://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2015/07/us-state-department-denies-oshiomoles.html?m=1
Re: Why Oshiomole And Mrs Duke Abiola Shouldn't Be Taken Serious (UPDATED) by oloyede252(m): 4:11pm On Aug 01, 2015
MizMyColi:
angry
why the face was just saying the truth.
Re: Why Oshiomole And Mrs Duke Abiola Shouldn't Be Taken Serious (UPDATED) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 01, 2015
Emperortj93:
pls barcanista, why is my name always absent from the patriots list.

Btw, oshomole should face the problem facing our state and leave the man from daura and his fellow northern appointee to handle all federal issues
Sorry Sir! Will make amend
Re: Why Oshiomole And Mrs Duke Abiola Shouldn't Be Taken Serious (UPDATED) by engineerboat(m): 4:48pm On Aug 01, 2015
Dharniel:
aii Barcanista, here is what i have to say, oshiomole and zainab ain't contradicting themselves, they are still saying the same thing just a lil mistake of figure.
now, oshiomole is a governor and i think he has the power to say whatever he said despite the fact that he is not a financial minister nor EFCC whatsoever, i see you are claiming that he is in no such position to make such assertion but please he is capable of saying such.
as for zainab's evidence, that part ain't clear to me yet but if she has it then nothing is stopping her from using it to butress her fact. so whatever oshiomole and zainab has said should be taken serious...

Them say, them say is all PROPAGANDA and LIES

Who is the US official,
Re: Why Oshiomole And Mrs Duke Abiola Shouldn't Be Taken Serious (UPDATED) by baralatie(m): 5:06pm On Aug 01, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
it is an embarrassment to a country and the presidency for a seating governor to LIE AGAINST ANOTHER SOVEREIGN NATIONS OFFICIALS and more so where there was no authorization from the presidency!
Re: Why Oshiomole And Mrs Duke Abiola Shouldn't Be Taken Serious (UPDATED) by francizy(m): 5:45pm On Aug 01, 2015
barcanista:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2694031_oshiomolecertificatethetrent_jpega66ba4ee3760836630d2aa5d6755aa39
iPrinz20 Aprokoman, Whynotthetruth, Dearpreye, Firefire, Francizy, Biafranqueen, Mogidi, Mizmycoli, IsraeliAirforce, Candyrain, Ambivert, Rose2014, Provacateur, Opiaoku, NDPVF, Anonimi, Engineerboat, Talktimi, ahaika23, coolestrogue APCSucks DebateNigeria Wasquad and all patriots

Guy, why you brilliant like this na? undecided

Muhehehehehe! grin cheesy

shachris:
brainless post as always. it's obvious that you are can't read and understand at the same time.

How does 'as much as 6billion' equal 6 billion? As much as means an estimate, It could be more it could be less.

barcanista post=36492213:
Almost $6billion means it isn't more than $6billion. Oga modify your post before it makes fp...

Who talk say Barcanister no sabi yab? This one is a hell of a polite insult/correction. You just showed the guy that he doesn't understand simple primary school mathematics which is actually as a result of what he wrote and then gathered 10 likes from folks like him who may not understand basic 4 - 5 mathematics too..

Even if Oshiomole had said approximately $6billion, we aren't afforded the privilege of taking the value above $6.499 billion or less than $5.499billion in a real sense. But for one translating almost $6billion to mean above or below is the height of mathematical daftness men! grin

Muhehehehehehe! The funniest part is that the guy left it unmodified.. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Oshiomole And Mrs Duke Abiola Shouldn't Be Taken Serious (UPDATED) by Jesusloveyou: 6:09pm On Aug 01, 2015
kodded:
hahaha

so now you dont need any evidence to find out if they are guilty or not

but when its about tinubu we should bring any evidence

hypocrisy is far worse than sin undecided
is not in my character to Defend anyone perceive to be corrupt, but tinubu and obj left office more than 7yrs ago, and ur clueless corrupt hero never found them quilty, they even challenge ur corrupt hero to probe them, but he fail to do so, u can see why PMB should probe only gej govt,
Re: Why Oshiomole And Mrs Duke Abiola Shouldn't Be Taken Serious (UPDATED) by kodded(m): 6:12pm On Aug 01, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
is not in my character to Defend anyone perceive to be corrupt, but tinubu and obj left office more than 7yrs ago, and ur clueless corrupt hero never found them quilty, they even challenge ur corrupt hero to probe them, but he fail to do so, u can see why PMB should probe only gej govt,
undecided

please any of my post where i am against buhari probing gej ??
undecided
Re: Why Oshiomole And Mrs Duke Abiola Shouldn't Be Taken Serious (UPDATED) by Jesusloveyou: 6:25pm On Aug 01, 2015
baralatie:

it is an embarrassment to a country and the presidency for a seating governor to LIE AGAINST ANOTHER SOVEREIGN NATIONS OFFICIALS and more so where there was no authorization from the presidency!
nobody authorised him, he only bares his mind or is crime to say what he heard, besides whether he was authorised to speak or not, all d figures are with buhari already,
Re: Why Oshiomole And Mrs Duke Abiola Shouldn't Be Taken Serious (UPDATED) by kodded(m): 6:25pm On Aug 01, 2015
idu1:
I don't care if he know or not.

Am only after a better nigeria....

Its obvious gej and his gangs looted a lot of money. And foools like bacanista are still trying hard to defend them....
undecided

if yoy have any evidence that they stole please kindly walk to efcc office and give them the evidence

undecided
Re: Why Oshiomole And Mrs Duke Abiola Shouldn't Be Taken Serious (UPDATED) by mikolo80: 6:33pm On Aug 01, 2015
barcanista:
I remember when they said sanusi was making stuff up yet dizzy was running helter sk elter from abdulsalam to economy class airport yet our 20 billiom appear so make una keep calm and keep fooling yourselves
Re: Why Oshiomole And Mrs Duke Abiola Shouldn't Be Taken Serious (UPDATED) by baralatie(m): 7:01pm On Aug 01, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
nobody authorised him, he only bares his mind or is crime to say what he heard, besides whether he was authorised to speak or not, all d figures are with buhari already,
Governor Oshiomole is BOUND UNDER OATH TO UPHOLD AND DEFEND THE CONSTITUTION AND NIGERIA.
NO WHERE IN THE LAW!
he is NOT ENTITLED TO LIE,TO EMBARRASS THE THE GOVT NEITHER FOR HIM BY MORALITY OF AS AN EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR LIE AGAINST ANOTHER COUNTRY representative.
until He steps down from office THEN IF HE CHOOSES to degrade his personality and name.the govt of day will regard him as a nobody.
AND no figure has been disclosed to this govt about any minister other than the HALIBURTON CASE.

THE USA OFFICE has denied any KNOWLEDGE OF ANY OF ITS OGFICIALS DISCUSSING $6BILLION OR $1.9TRILLION.
Re: Why Oshiomole And Mrs Duke Abiola Shouldn't Be Taken Serious (UPDATED) by kaboninc(m): 7:18pm On Aug 01, 2015
shachris:

as much as, is not exact. where did you go to school?
Am just thinking if I should reply you or not.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

cb / Yakubu Dogara Meets With British Delegates (Photos) / Rivers APC Opposes N9bn Loan For Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.