Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,823 members, 7,956,110 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:32 AM

I Felt Like Singing National Anthem When Obama Called PMB Man Of Honour-okorocha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Felt Like Singing National Anthem When Obama Called PMB Man Of Honour-okorocha (767 Views)

Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office / Okorocha: I Felt Like Singing National Anthem When Obama Called Buhari ‘man... / Photo : See What Obama Called Buhari During Their Meeting Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Felt Like Singing National Anthem When Obama Called PMB Man Of Honour-okorocha by Humblega(m): 11:19am On Aug 01, 2015
Imo State Governor, Rochas Okorocha, has explained why the United States Government did not support the administration of former President Goodluck Jonathan, especially in its fight against the Boko Haram terrorists.

Okorocha said the US government outrightly snubbed the immediate past administration because it (the US) did not trust Jonathan.

He, however, said the American government had promised to assist Nigeria in the fight against the Boko Haram insurgency.

Okorocha was among the dignitaries who accompanied Buhari to the United States.

The governor, who spoke while interacting with journalists in Owerri, the Imo State capital, said the meeting between Nigeria and the US would enhance robust relationship.

Okorocha said, “The US made it clear that it could not support the government of Jonathan because it was not comfortable with it.

“Now the American government has promised to help us fight the Boko Haram sect and provide for the Internally Displaced Persons.”

While describing Buhari’s visit to the US as the best so far made by any government, Okorocha said he was happy when the US President, Barak Obama, described Buhari as a man of integrity and honour.

He said, “I felt like singing the national anthem when Obama described our President as a man of integrity and honour; the trip to America is the best outing any President has made outside Nigeria”.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/08/01/i-felt-like-singing-national-anthem-when-obama-called-buhari-man-of-honour-okorocha/

Re: I Felt Like Singing National Anthem When Obama Called PMB Man Of Honour-okorocha by Ezemarcel(m): 11:20am On Aug 01, 2015
Okoroacha should battle the stike action in his state and leave past govt.
Re: I Felt Like Singing National Anthem When Obama Called PMB Man Of Honour-okorocha by INTROVERT(f): 11:20am On Aug 01, 2015
This man should keep quiet and work.
Re: I Felt Like Singing National Anthem When Obama Called PMB Man Of Honour-okorocha by martins0: 11:20am On Aug 01, 2015
This local champ
Re: I Felt Like Singing National Anthem When Obama Called PMB Man Of Honour-okorocha by Nobody: 11:22am On Aug 01, 2015
INTROVERT:

seconded...
Re: I Felt Like Singing National Anthem When Obama Called PMB Man Of Honour-okorocha by Bugatie(m): 11:22am On Aug 01, 2015
martins0:
This local champ

That jamboree visit that cost us millions of taxpayers money,yet nothing to show for it. Instead we are seeing a deterioration in our diplomatic ties with the US over refusal to sell arms and the other one about gay rights.

He should feel like paying his salary arrears to his workers instead!

1 Like

Re: I Felt Like Singing National Anthem When Obama Called PMB Man Of Honour-okorocha by balash(m): 11:23am On Aug 01, 2015
Awwww
Re: I Felt Like Singing National Anthem When Obama Called PMB Man Of Honour-okorocha by doublewisdom: 11:32am On Aug 01, 2015
Rochas should do a billboard for that too! Ewu Hausa!
Re: I Felt Like Singing National Anthem When Obama Called PMB Man Of Honour-okorocha by hamzakito(m): 11:36am On Aug 01, 2015
lol... when will our eyes open... okorocha self! jst because a white man called our president man of honour u felt like singing national anthem.... hmmm... na wao nd na only yhu do billboard were u snap pics handshaking wit obama for ur state.... nice 1 sha
Re: I Felt Like Singing National Anthem When Obama Called PMB Man Of Honour-okorocha by abduljabbar4(m): 11:47am On Aug 01, 2015
doublewisdom:
Rochas should do a billboard for that too! Ewu Hausa!
Ewu igbo. Whatever that means
Re: I Felt Like Singing National Anthem When Obama Called PMB Man Of Honour-okorocha by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 01, 2015
This bush biafran won't get over a commmon handshake.
Re: I Felt Like Singing National Anthem When Obama Called PMB Man Of Honour-okorocha by ApcSucks: 12:25pm On Aug 01, 2015
INTROVERT:

See this jonckey governor

(1) (Reply)

Happy 53rd Birthday, President Obama!,see Some Of His Amazing Photos / Cross River Karma.. / Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike And The General Overseer Of The Lord’s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.