Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,632 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Nigerian Flags Being Burnt At Aba - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Flags Being Burnt At Aba (13791 Views)

Aba Banks Drop Nigerian Flags To Avoid Vandalization By Biafra Rioters / Funny Halloween Costume Of White People Dressed As Blacks Holding Nigerian Flags / PIC: Shouldn't These Nigerians Be Waving Nigerian Flags Instead Of Brooms? - LIB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Flags Being Burnt At Aba by Jman06(m): 10:47pm On Aug 02, 2015
AlPeter:

the hausas despite all their annoying characters will never call an igbo man iyanmiri underson normal circumstances but the other cannot be said of the igbos. All hausas are malas or abolki to the igbos infact they are lesser beings
Tell that to birds! I've been to the north and I witnessed the level of bias which the hausas have against the Igbos. Every tribe in Nigeria have their bias against the others. So, don't just single out the igbos and accuse them of tribalism. If you are truly anti tribalism, I want to read your comments on the so many igbo-bashing threads on nairaland so I can appreciate how detribalized you are. If not, then I'll conclude
that you are just a HYPOCRITE.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Flags Being Burnt At Aba by bare1(m): 10:47pm On Aug 02, 2015
EasternLion:

May ur life be ruined by Hausa-Fulani trigger happy armed personal.

The idiot that shot him is resting in mortuary already.

Okay rejoice then if it pleases you.
Re: Nigerian Flags Being Burnt At Aba by AlPeter: 9:29pm On Aug 03, 2015
Jman06:
Tell that to birds! I've been to the north and I witnessed the level of bias which the hausas have against the Igbos. Every tribe in Nigeria have their bias against the others. So, don't just single out the igbos and accuse them of tribalism. If you are truly anti tribalism, I want to read your comments on the so many igbo-bashing threads on nairaland so I can appreciate how detribalized you are. If not, then I'll conclude
that you are just a HYPOCRITE.
i have spent must of life in the south and have been to the North too and I can say this, the discrimination in the south is more than that in the north.
Re: Nigerian Flags Being Burnt At Aba by Jman06(m): 11:47pm On Aug 03, 2015
AlPeter:

i have spent must of life in the south and have been to the North too and I can say this, the discrimination in the south is more than that in the north.
U don't know what you are talking about. While in school in the north, I know how many times I had to fight Hausa guys who thought I shouldn't have an opinion because I am in their land, while they go about freely in igboland. Come to Enugu and see them going about their businesses freely while my brothers living in their land are subjects of daily attacks. If that is not tribalism, I wonder what is.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Flags Being Burnt At Aba by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 30, 2015
EasternLion:

Shattap there, baboon.
your father

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

No Timeline For Subsequent Ministerial List- Presidency / Fashola, The Man Who Transformed Lagos - Matthew Green Of Financial Times / Ayim Won't Be Tolerant In Power As Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.