Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,500 members, 7,836,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Nigerian Flags Being Burnt At Aba - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Flags Being Burnt At Aba (13793 Views)

Aba Banks Drop Nigerian Flags To Avoid Vandalization By Biafra Rioters / Funny Halloween Costume Of White People Dressed As Blacks Holding Nigerian Flags / PIC: Shouldn't These Nigerians Be Waving Nigerian Flags Instead Of Brooms? - LIB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Flags Being Burnt At Aba by CecyAdrian(f): 10:04pm On Aug 01, 2015
EasternLion:

Don't curse your own becus of politics, despite anything.

I can't stand by let my own destroy me or my kind because of dia selfish and unrealistic desire.
Re: Nigerian Flags Being Burnt At Aba by otimize(m): 10:28pm On Aug 01, 2015
CecyAdrian:

I can't stand by let my own destroy me or my kind because of dia selfish and unrealistic desire.
Wise of u my love. I wanted to marry u, but what if these Biafra starts causing unrest?
Re: Nigerian Flags Being Burnt At Aba by galadima77(m): 10:29pm On Aug 01, 2015
KinkyAngela:
Very very good. The next step is to recall all your ibo Senators and Reps who are presently in the North, Abuja. Tell them to all come back to biafra. Dont forget your ibo brothers and sisters who are scattered across all regions of Nigeria. Tell them to all come back to iboland.

Biafra republic must be accomplished in Jesus name. Amen

I EVEN NEED SOME OF THEIR BUSINESSES AND SHOPS, PLS HURRY AND LEAVE
Re: Nigerian Flags Being Burnt At Aba by CecyAdrian(f): 10:42pm On Aug 01, 2015
otimize:
Wise of u my love. I wanted to marry u, but what if these Biafra starts causing unrest?

Lol. I and my entire family,kindred,clan do not belong to d scam called biafra.
Brafruad like u called it
Re: Nigerian Flags Being Burnt At Aba by otimize(m): 10:47pm On Aug 01, 2015
CecyAdrian:

Lol. I and my entire family,kindred,clan do not belong to d scam called biafra.
Brafruad like u called it
Am glad to hear that its nt just u but your entire family. Meaning our wedding wil go on? Long live our wedding, long live Mr President, long live Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Flags Being Burnt At Aba by merry02(m): 10:51pm On Aug 01, 2015
[quote author=jossi994 post=36509785] how many did jonathan appoint? undecided
and why the clamour for appointments in the 'zoo' ? Let em form Biafra and appoint themselves to hell and back. He who the gods want to destroy,they first make mad. Biafra beware[/quote Gej lost election since 2011 due to the fact that ppl refuse to tell him the truth.time ll tell
Re: Nigerian Flags Being Burnt At Aba by Nobody: 11:04pm On Aug 01, 2015
EasternLion:

Shattap there, baboon.
your father grin
Re: Nigerian Flags Being Burnt At Aba by CecyAdrian(f): 11:08pm On Aug 01, 2015
otimize:
Am glad to hear that its nt just u but your entire family. Meaning our wedding wil go on? Long live our wedding, long live Mr President, long live Nigeria.

Hahahhhhahahaahah.
Long live my President!
Long live Nigeria!!
I so love my president!!!
Re: Nigerian Flags Being Burnt At Aba by Nobody: 11:30pm On Aug 01, 2015
watts75:

So in your wildest imagination, after insulting us, calling us COWS, ABBOKI, MALU etc and then by divine intervention you manage get BIAFRA, you think any useless Iyammiri will be allowed to remain in the North I don't know of the Yorubas, but starting from Kogi - Abuja - Maiduguri all Iyammiri MUST be ready to leave the ZOO and relocate to OKIJA REPUBLIC OF BIAFRA.
If you travel to any part of this planet, and you don't see Igbos, take to your heels. It's either Isis or boko haram infested. wink
Re: Nigerian Flags Being Burnt At Aba by Ruby13: 1:01am On Aug 02, 2015
Super1Star:
how has the burning of Nigerian Flag stopped Aba from being part of the Sovereign Nation of Federal Republic of Nigeria instead of the ''Jungle of Biafra''?

cheesy cheesy

Lol
Re: Nigerian Flags Being Burnt At Aba by onenaira3: 3:24am On Aug 02, 2015
dazzlingd:

guy take it easy oo, u will jst die of hate and the world will continue. no one will even know u ever existed... Itz easier to love than hate. Biafra will continue to exist only in theory, never in generations to come..
so relax, don't kill ursef.

life's good.....enjoy it while it last

Dumbass. Your worthless Niggeria is already burning to the ground as we speak. Applause to Boko Haram. I hope they wipe una off the face of the earth.
Re: Nigerian Flags Being Burnt At Aba by onenaira3: 3:26am On Aug 02, 2015
EasternLion:

Don't curse your own becus of politics, despite anything.

If you truly believe that fool is Igbo then you are gulliable bros. That b1tch is yoloba, bet you on that.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Flags Being Burnt At Aba by onenaira3: 3:29am On Aug 02, 2015
CecyAdrian:

Ị ka na-ekwu dị ka nwoke onye nwetara ara ọhụrụ? Ndoo nnke gi kwa

Dimwit yoloba. Despicable, poverty ridden, criminal infested black baboons. When is boko haram going to start with Una? Disgraceful animals to mama Africa

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Flags Being Burnt At Aba by bare1(m): 4:47am On Aug 02, 2015
EasternLion:
We are making our points across

All Nigerian flags at administrative areas are all down and burnt.

Death to zoo.

Be wise my brother. The dude instigating that you go and kill yourself is chilling in comfort overseas. In fact those making the most noise are not based in the country. If you choose to sound the drums of war, be ready to dance to its tune. Even the wise and the productive in Igboland do not support your cause. Africans have destroyed the Motherland so much, now is the time to repair and make the continent one to stand the real threat of the Western world.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Flags Being Burnt At Aba by EasternLion: 6:44am On Aug 02, 2015
bare1:

Be wise my brother. The dude instigating that you go and kill yourself is chilling in comfort overseas. In fact those making the most noise are not based in the country. If you choose to sound the drums of war, be ready to dance to its tune. Even the wise and the productive in Igboland do not support your cause. Africans have destroyed the Motherland so much, now is the time to repair and make the continent one to stand the real threat of the Western world.

Getaway, may ur life be ruined by hausa Fulani cattle rearers.

Fool.
Re: Nigerian Flags Being Burnt At Aba by bare1(m): 7:29am On Aug 02, 2015
EasternLion:

Fool.

A word is enough for the wise. The life being ruined is not the issue cause we all will die someday. The question is what did you do with the life given you. Biafra is not ndigbo and any person or group of people that commits treason would be dealt with accordingly.
Re: Nigerian Flags Being Burnt At Aba by EasternLion: 7:59am On Aug 02, 2015
bare1:

A word is enough for the wise. The life being ruined is not the issue cause we all will die someday. The question is what did you do with the life given you. Biafra is not ndigbo and any person or group of people that commits treason would be dealt with accordingly.

If you choose to die without getting freedom for your people and others, when u ought to lend a voice,ur case I can't begin to fathom.

You are foolish for using treason, are u insane?
When has secession become treason, are u that cowardly hopeless?
Look at who is talking, u can choose to die a coward, monkey, when things set in motion, I pray u bring ur ugly head and ignorant self out, becus people like u will be handled first before anything.
Getaway from me.
Re: Nigerian Flags Being Burnt At Aba by dazzlingd(m): 8:45am On Aug 02, 2015
EasternLion:

If you choose to die without getting freedom for your people and others, when u ought to lend a voice,ur case I can't begin to fathom.

Look at who is talking, u can choose to die a coward, monkey, when things set in motion, I pray u bring ur ugly head and ignorant self out, becus people like u will be handled first before anything.
Getaway from me.

Lol, this guy will soon die of anger....

opening several accounts with different names jst to spit hatred shows hw frustrated he is.

All these beating of chest makes u a real baboon...empty threats....

If u are rly brave, pls post your pictures here on NL....
lazy son of a coward...go look for job, ibos are more sensible dan these. stop being a disgrace to ur people

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Flags Being Burnt At Aba by bingala: 8:50am On Aug 02, 2015
CecyAdrian:

Hahahhhhahahaahah. Long live my President! Long live Nigeria!! I so love my president!!!
so that you will marry... fool

All hail Biafra land of the rising sun

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Flags Being Burnt At Aba by AlPeter: 8:55am On Aug 02, 2015
vanunu:

Why must there be war? Why are you nigerians so primitive? Why are u behaving like biblical Egyptians? Shame on you zoo animals.

me, war? Never! Rather it's folks like you and your kind that are calling for it. You incite with others calling them monkeys, baboons and zoo animals for no just reason, you burn your nations flag threaten that you have trained commandos ready for war, castigate others in your land and yet you say you are not calling for war? All these are acts of provocation and no matter how tolerant a man is everyone has a limit but remember the so called director is in London.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Flags Being Burnt At Aba by AlPeter: 9:15am On Aug 02, 2015
watts75:

So in your wildest imagination, after insulting us, calling us COWS, ABBOKI, MALU etc and then by divine intervention you manage get BIAFRA, you think any useless Iyammiri will be allowed to remain in the North I don't know of the Yorubas, but starting from Kogi - Abuja - Maiduguri all Iyammiri MUST be ready to leave the ZOO and relocate to OKIJA REPUBLIC OF BIAFRA.

this is the truth as much as I hate it. Some idiotas amongst the ibos go about insulting and inciting them calling them different names yet expects this same folks to forget all the insults thrown immediately the poo hits the fan.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Flags Being Burnt At Aba by bare1(m): 9:30am On Aug 02, 2015
EasternLion:

Getaway from me.

To you freedom is derived from violence, negativity and hate?
No it is not my brother. Martin Luther King said, "Casting out hate with hate only reproduces a new regime of hate."
Hatred is never ended by hatred, but by love. The worst form of slavery is mental slavery, and only from it do we need freedom, for when we are free can we begin to understand life and what it's all about.

I used to be a supporter of secession myself until I started to see that the problem does not lie within the territory, but with the people who form the territory, for a nation it's not defined by her borders, but by her citizens.

The same mentality we possess as Nigerians is the same mentality we would possess even if we seceded into a hundred parts. So why cut off the head to treat a headache. As a matter of fact, we are stronger as a Nigerian entity. Take advance countries for example, why did Germany reunite rather than stand as East and West Germany? Africa as a whole needs to stand as one continent against the covert attacks of the Western world.

Politics aside, every individual deserves freedom from the influence of society. We do not need to conform to the reasoning of the world like the Bible tells us, but to search with open minds for prosperity and progress, devoid of violence and bloodshed, for we are created for greatness. Within the mind lies power untapped with which we can accomplish greater things. It would be a folly to follow other people's mindset without thoroughly scrutinizing them to determine right from wrong. There are good and there are bad leaders. Good leaders would not put their followers in harm's way but would readily play the part of a sacrificial lamb for the cause they so believe in, whereas bad leaders manipulate and care nothing of their people for their own selfish reasons.

According to your initial comment about getting freedom for my people, I am compelled to let you know that I have established a movement, 'Empowered For Freedom' which seeks to empower, encourage and support people to be free from every form of captivity, and in the process contribute to making nation builders to take our nation to greater heights. That is the solution to our problem in Nigeria and Africa as a whole. My people are not one particular ethnic group but any person of the entire human race, especially those who serve the great purpose they were created for, glorifying the Lord for His marvelous creation in themselves.

The real cowards are those who rather than take a stand and fight for equal rights and inclusion in this blessed nation, resort to secession - through extreme measures as war - and running away from a greater purpose.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Flags Being Burnt At Aba by ba7man(m): 9:30am On Aug 02, 2015
oluwalfa:

Why is the beautiful girl holding onto the castrated man?
Who told you that? She's interested in his rich neighbour, not him because he's too lousy and boastful........... and his hands are alway all over her despite claiming he doesn't want her.
Re: Nigerian Flags Being Burnt At Aba by flofields(f): 9:34am On Aug 02, 2015
EasternLion:
We are making our points across

All Nigerian flags at administrative areas are all down and burnt.

Death to zoo.

Irresponsible chest-beaters!
But you are all animals in that zoo!!
Re: Nigerian Flags Being Burnt At Aba by EasternLion: 10:23am On Aug 02, 2015
flofields:

Irresponsible chest-beaters!
But you are all animals in that zoo!!

Babooness
Re: Nigerian Flags Being Burnt At Aba by Jman06(m): 10:59am On Aug 02, 2015
AlPeter:

this is the truth as much as I hate it. Some idiotas amongst the ibos go about insulting and inciting them calling them different names yet expects this same folks to forget all the insults thrown immediately the poo hits the fan.
And when you hear hausas calling igbos nyamilli or yorubas calling them yeeboos, what do you do?...look the other way!

What a hypocrite you are!
Re: Nigerian Flags Being Burnt At Aba by flofields(f): 11:03am On Aug 02, 2015
EasternLion:

Babooness

Gutter dog!
Re: Nigerian Flags Being Burnt At Aba by CecyAdrian(f): 1:40pm On Aug 02, 2015
onenaira3:

Dimwit yoloba. Despicable, poverty ridden, criminal infested black baboons. When is boko haram going to start with Una? Disgraceful animals to mama Africa

So because I refuse to share of your sick ideology, am termed a yoruba. Lol... to even prove how dangerous ur sickness has deteriorated to, you called me a "black baboon" if you are not white my dear you have no business calling your fellow black man a baboon because you are not different.
Christ! I wonder what kids like you learn dis days.
You are such a lame racist and a begot.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Flags Being Burnt At Aba by CecyAdrian(f): 1:44pm On Aug 02, 2015
bingala:
so that you will marry... fool

All hail Biafra land of the rising sun

You are the biggest fool!
Dream on, it's allowed
Brain washed goat
Re: Nigerian Flags Being Burnt At Aba by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 02, 2015
EasternLion:

Fool.
you must be an unreasonable oaf. bigotry wont fetch u anything in this life or the next. We are one consciousness, one people on earth... Interests that divides us is not more grand than the love that should bind us.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Flags Being Burnt At Aba by EasternLion: 6:03pm On Aug 02, 2015
ANONYDOTT:

you must be an unreasonable oaf. bigotry wont fetch u anything in this life or the next. We are one consciousness, one people on earth... Interests that divides us is not more grand than the love that should bind us.

May ur life be ruined by Hausa-Fulani trigger happy armed personal.

The idiot that shot him is resting in mortuary already.
Re: Nigerian Flags Being Burnt At Aba by AlPeter: 7:01pm On Aug 02, 2015
Jman06:
And when you hear hausas calling igbos nyamilli or yorubas calling them yeeboos, what do you do?...look the other way!

What a hypocrite you are!

the hausas despite all their annoying characters will never call an igbo man iyanmiri underson normal circumstances but the other cannot be said of the igbos. All hausas are malas or abolki to the igbos infact they are lesser beings

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

1,059 Persons Killed In North Since Buhari’s Inauguration - Stefanos Foundation / Nigeria Labour Congress Warns FG - Don’t Increase Price Of Fuel / Recession: Quit Now, PDP To Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.