Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,069 members, 7,956,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:51 AM

Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Are Pinheads - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Are Pinheads (2879 Views)

Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja / Why IPOB Are Celebrating Donald Trump's Win / IPOB Are Bringing Embarrasment To The Igbo Race. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Are Pinheads by Earthwide: 2:32pm On Aug 01, 2015
I want you to prove Radio Biafra wrong by answering these questions.

(1) Do you have light in your village ?
(2) Do you have running water in your village ?
(3) Do you have good road to your village ?
(4) Do you have good Hospital and why politicians never go there for treatment ?
(5) Do you have standard University and why your Politicians send their kids abroad ?
(6) Do you have a Job or Is there any Job opportunity in your place ?
(7) Is there any security ?
8 Even some people that are working, are their salaries paid and how much is their salary ?
(9) Who can tell me what he or she has gained as a Nigerian since you were born ?
(10) Can we be sincere to each other, Do we love our selves? I mean Hausas, Biafrans and Yorubas? and tell me our relationship in nature.
(11) Can someone tell me the most tribe that has been killed and who killed them? And also tell me the most hated tribe and who hate them and why ?
(12) Can someone tell me if we Biafrans had killed anyone from Hausas or Yorubas before ? and have we been killed by them before and why ?
(13) Which people provided the most number of Presidents in Nigeria since 1960 ?
(14) Which tribe are the killers in Nigeria ?
(15) Which tribe are the poorest in Nigeria ?
(16) Which people have the key positions in Nigeria ?
(17) Which people are desperate to take power in Nigeria ?
(18) Which people have the most oil block in Nigeria ?
(19) Which people have the most compound fools and illiterates in Nigeria ?
(20) Can you give your life to defend Nigeria as your country ?
GOD BLESS BIAFRANS..You claim you have the highest population yet you are afraid to have your own country.You claim the Igbos are the problem of Nigeria and you hate them with passion yet you don't want to let them go.You claim the Igbos have dominated your land yet you are still willing to sale your lands and properties to them.You claim you are born to rule yet you still want us to believe in one Nigeria.You claim we are one yet our religion,tradition and other ways of life are far different.You claim we are brothers yet Igbos are the first to be targeted whenever there is uprising.You claim agitation for Biafra is illegal yet you don't want to address the injustice against the Igbos. You claim the Igbos are not united yet you are killing and bombing yourselves.You said no victor no vanquished yet you still make the Igbos to feel the pain of the civil war.You claim Igbos refused to vote for APC yet you want democracy to survive in Nigeria.Igbos have largely contributed to the development of this nation yet they are not appreciated.These have made the actualization of sovereign state of Biafra inevitable and no hand is large enough to cover the rising sun because we are the children of the most high.In Biafra we hope in Biafra we believe.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Are Pinheads by Earthwide: 2:37pm On Aug 01, 2015
This Yoruba man claiming Igbo becos u could does not mean we cant detect u re from coward tribe.
(shachris)

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Are Pinheads by kosovo(m): 3:11pm On Aug 01, 2015
shachris:

it's not by force. Give us compelling reasons Why we should divide and not some cheap propaganda.

Listen to yourself undecided
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Are Pinheads by Lordemperoris100(m): 4:01pm On Aug 01, 2015
shachris:

you respect nnamdi kanu when he abuses other tribes because according to you, he is reacting....... But the same you condemn this doctor for reacting too? hypocrite. Kpoo ihe ojoo ihe ojoo.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Are Pinheads by pioneer26: 4:07pm On Aug 01, 2015
HONESTLY I THINK THE OP IS OBSESSED WITH NNAMDI KANU. .I THINK ITS MORE SENSIBLE FOR YOU TO OPNE THREADS SOLICITING FOR REFEREDUM AGITATIONS INSTEAD TRYING TO BRING A MAN WHO IS TRYING TO ACCOMPLISH SOMETHING THAT YOUR CHILDREN WILL BE HAPPY FOR . . . USE YOUR HEAD, EVEN IF YOU DONT LIKE HIS WAYS,DO YOU HAVE ANY BETTER WAY? IF NO, THEN STOP THIS CHILDISH BEHAVIOURS. IF TRULLY YOU ARE FROM THE REGION IN QUESTION, JOIN THE CALL FOR REFEREDUM TO KNOW THE MIND OF THE EASTERNERS ON ISSUE OF BIAFRA
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Are Pinheads by shachris02: 7:14pm On Aug 01, 2015
Earthwide:
This Yoruba man claiming Igbo becos u could does not mean we cant detect u re from coward tribe.
(shachris)

the only coward i see here is you and all your spineless IPOB members. I went round ABA today and everyone is calling the threat of your master bluff. Nothing is happening in Aba, why are those police stations still standing? brainless chestbeaters.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Are Pinheads by shachris02: 7:16pm On Aug 01, 2015
pioneer26:
HONESTLY I THINK THE OP IS OBSESSED WITH NNAMDI KANU. .I THINK ITS MORE SENSIBLE FOR YOU TO OPNE THREADS SOLICITING FOR REFEREDUM AGITATIONS INSTEAD TRYING TO BRING A MAN WHO IS TRYING TO ACCOMPLISH SOMETHING THAT YOUR CHILDREN WILL BE HAPPY FOR . . . USE YOUR HEAD, EVEN IF YOU DONT LIKE HIS WAYS,DO YOU HAVE ANY BETTER WAY? IF NO, THEN STOP THIS CHILDISH BEHAVIOURS. IF TRULLY YOU ARE FROM THE REGION IN QUESTION, JOIN THE CALL FOR REFEREDUM TO KNOW THE MIND OF THE EASTERNERS ON ISSUE OF BIAFRA

People cannot take our call for referendum serious if rascals like Nnamdi and his members keep giving us a bad name. Nobody would want to give audience to radical terrorists.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Are Pinheads by shachris02: 7:18pm On Aug 01, 2015
[s]
Earthwide:
I want you to prove Radio Biafra wrong by answering these questions.

(1) Do you have light in your village ?
(2) Do you have running water in your village ?
(3) Do you have good road to your village ?
(4) Do you have good Hospital and why politicians never go there for treatment ?
(5) Do you have standard University and why your Politicians send their kids abroad ?
(6) Do you have a Job or Is there any Job opportunity in your place ?
(7) Is there any security ?
8 Even some people that are working, are their salaries paid and how much is their salary ?
(9) Who can tell me what he or she has gained as a Nigerian since you were born ?
(10) Can we be sincere to each other, Do we love our selves? I mean Hausas, Biafrans and Yorubas? and tell me our relationship in nature.
(11) Can someone tell me the most tribe that has been killed and who killed them? And also tell me the most hated tribe and who hate them and why ?
(12) Can someone tell me if we Biafrans had killed anyone from Hausas or Yorubas before ? and have we been killed by them before and why ?
(13) Which people provided the most number of Presidents in Nigeria since 1960 ?
(14) Which tribe are the killers in Nigeria ?
(15) Which tribe are the poorest in Nigeria ?
(16) Which people have the key positions in Nigeria ?
(17) Which people are desperate to take power in Nigeria ?
(18) Which people have the most oil block in Nigeria ?
(19) Which people have the most compound fools and illiterates in Nigeria ?
(20) Can you give your life to defend Nigeria as your country ?
GOD BLESS BIAFRANS..You claim you have the highest population yet you are afraid to have your own country.You claim the Igbos are the problem of Nigeria and you hate them with passion yet you don't want to let them go.You claim the Igbos have dominated your land yet you are still willing to sale your lands and properties to them.You claim you are born to rule yet you still want us to believe in one Nigeria.You claim we are one yet our religion,tradition and other ways of life are far different.You claim we are brothers yet Igbos are the first to be targeted whenever there is uprising.You claim agitation for Biafra is illegal yet you don't want to address the injustice against the Igbos. You claim the Igbos are not united yet you are killing and bombing yourselves.You said no victor no vanquished yet you still make the Igbos to feel the pain of the civil war.You claim Igbos refused to vote for APC yet you want democracy to survive in Nigeria.Igbos have largely contributed to the development of this nation yet they are not appreciated.These have made the actualization of sovereign state of Biafra inevitable and no hand is large enough to cover the rising sun because we are the children of the most high.In Biafra we hope in Biafra we believe.
[/s]

Trash.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Are Pinheads by ArodewilliamsT: 7:32pm On Aug 01, 2015
shachris:
I have always maintained that Nnamdi kanu is a confused con artist that is on a fairy tale run.

he started his organization as a cheap scam scheme, But when he realized How vulnerable we igbos are with the biafra subject, he decided to expand his scope like every smart scammer.....

The sad truth is, he doesn't know the gravity of what he is playing with all in the name of some cheap dollars, power and fame.

what happened in Aba yesterday must be condemned in the strongest terms.
Be that as it may, we must take it from the right angle. Everyone knows the Nigerian police and military and How they are with guns. Accidental discharge and Nigerian police are like bread and beans. They have killed innocent Nigerians from many tribes through this means. The igbos are not solely targeted. Besides it wasn't even the police that shot the man, it was NDLEA.

By taking up arms and confronting instituted forces in ABA, as commanded by Nnamdi kanu, Nnamdi kanu is gradually branding his organization a terrorist group.

Since after the jamming brouhaha, the world has being watching Radio Biafra with keen interest, trying to place and define the struggle.

By taking up arms, it is now evident to the entire world that IPOB is a terrorist organization and no Nation ever would take them serious, even when they cry of genocide.

Nnamdi kanu should stop this madness now and call his boys to order before it becomes too late.

What did massob achieve with non-violence?. Apo 6?, Ezu river?. Killings and killings and more killings of Biafrans. No Buhari will only lead Arewa-Oduastan. Fhoolish cowardly dunderheqds like you will be sacrificed by the hardcore Biafrans before you become sabos and enslave us all.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Are Pinheads by shachris02: 8:08pm On Aug 01, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

What did massob achieve with non-violence?. Apo 6?, Ezu river?. Killings and killings and more killings of Biafrans. No Buhari will only lead Arewa-Oduastan. Fhoolish cowardly dunderheqds like you will be sacrificed by the hardcore Biafrans before you become sabos and enslave us all.

What diplomacy did MASSOB use? You think it's by constituting nuisances in the streets of ABA. Besides, it is our brother, peter obi, that ordered MASSOB members to be shot at sight.

You are a coward, man. You and you albino director are useless cowards. Hardcore zombies.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB Are Pinheads by zendy: 9:38pm On Aug 01, 2015
shachris:
I have always maintained that Nnamdi kanu is a confused con artist that is on a fairy tale run.

he started his organization as a cheap scam scheme, But when he realized How vulnerable we igbos are with the biafra subject, he decided to expand his scope like every smart scammer.....

The sad truth is, he doesn't know the gravity of what he is playing with all in the name of some cheap dollars, power and fame.

what happened in Aba yesterday must be condemned in the strongest terms.
Be that as it may, we must take it from the right angle. Everyone knows the Nigerian police and military and How they are with guns. Accidental discharge and Nigerian police are like bread and beans. They have killed innocent Nigerians from many tribes through this means. The igbos are not solely targeted. Besides it wasn't even the police that shot the man, it was NDLEA.

By taking up arms and confronting instituted forces in ABA, as commanded by Nnamdi kanu, Nnamdi kanu is gradually branding his organization a terrorist group.

Since after the jamming brouhaha, the world has being watching Radio Biafra with keen interest, trying to place and define the struggle.

By taking up arms, it is now evident to the entire world that IPOB is a terrorist organization and no Nation ever would take them serious, even when they cry of genocide.

Nnamdi kanu should stop this madness now and call his boys to order before it becomes too late.

You are talking nonsense. A young innocent gunned down in broad daylight. What if that had been your brother or loved one? Would you have come to NL to call IPOB a terrorist organisation? What is happening in Aba is a spontaneous reaction of the people to many years of callous murder of innocent people by those who swore to protect them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Asari Dukubo Speech:A Must Watch For Anyone From The South-south / Meet D Next Governor Of Ondo State / Is This How Ipob Have Winning Souls With Liesss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.