Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

What's Up With Being "friends" I Hate That - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's Up With Being "friends" I Hate That (989 Views)

Dear Politicalanders & Friends; I have Started Accepting Christmas Gifts:) / My Ibadan Friends, I Hail Una Oo. (pic) / Hello Friends I Have Something To Tell You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Up With Being "friends" I Hate That by Uju4eva(f): 12:37am On Sep 28, 2006
I know this is unnecessary to make this topic, but I just thought I should. I have when I have like tons of email of men, asking me if we can "get to know each other well" or " let's be friends". THen they give me all their information, there phone, email, even home address, It's crazy, I know it's my beauty, but DAMN, It's not that serious, I hate that let's get to know each other more" that stupid line. Because in the end you want to be with me, and that's nasty coming from men 21 and up, it's just plain pedophilish,
Re: What's Up With Being "friends" I Hate That by Oracle(m): 1:30am On Sep 28, 2006
Uju, if you didn't leave your email address somewhere, people wouldn't have seen and requested being friends with you. I don't think there's anything wrong in making friends, perhaps you want a relationship, but a relationship doesn't start in a day it takes weeks, months and maybe years for your partner to study you.

So don't except someone to see your email address and say I LOVE YOU when he doesn't know you.

Re: What's Up With Being "friends" I Hate That by kiki(f): 3:18am On Sep 28, 2006
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
hey Oracle
Re: What's Up With Being "friends" I Hate That by Mula(f): 6:33am On Sep 28, 2006
@Uju4eva
Please give me a break tongue
how did they know you're pretty, if you didn't put your pics up somewhere
and how did they get hold of your email address if u weren't advertising it
I get asked out all the time and I'm not complaining
even some Girls accuse me of trying to take their men,
when their Men are doing the chasing
I don't pretend that I'm a good Girl like most girls do
Re: What's Up With Being "friends" I Hate That by donjazzie(m): 7:37am On Sep 28, 2006
roflmao.for your mind.u feel say u pretty.atutupoyoyo
Re: What's Up With Being "friends" I Hate That by Uju4eva(f): 9:07pm On Sep 29, 2006
Lol okay Mula
Re: What's Up With Being "friends" I Hate That by mamaput(f): 10:20am On Sep 30, 2006
There is nothing you did not put in your profile from your email to your msn to your picture and your very inviting signature.
But everyone gets them here not only you.
But the email i use here is for public use i do not use it so often.
Re: What's Up With Being "friends" I Hate That by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 30, 2006
i hear you mamput

uju, your signature clearly states ' i'm cool and you can talk to me anytime'

sista you open door then you say make people no say hello
Haba!

besides you dont have to answer anyone if you dont want to, you are sixteen its not paedophilish
Re: What's Up With Being "friends" I Hate That by mamaput(f): 8:34pm On Sep 30, 2006
It is if the man is old enough to be her dad and above

(1) (Reply)

No Email Notifications / What Do U Use In Saving Ur Spouse's Name On Ur Phone / Seun: How To Encourage Honesty And Seriousness On Nairaland Forum?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.