Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Seun: How To Encourage Honesty And Seriousness On Nairaland Forum? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun: How To Encourage Honesty And Seriousness On Nairaland Forum? (990 Views)

Oga Seun, How Come Somebody Is Using My Handle? / OK, SEUN How Do I Close My Nairaland Account / Seun, How About A Legal Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Seun: How To Encourage Honesty And Seriousness On Nairaland Forum? by randy(m): 5:56pm On Apr 12, 2008
NOT QUITE LONG I STARTED VISITING NAIRALAND AND TO BE HONEST I LIKE IT ALOT AND I REALLY APPRECIATE ALL 'dem' MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS HERE

BUT I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH PLENTY OF US, MOST PEOPLE HERE PLAY WITH WORDS AND DON'T REALLY EXPRESS THEMSELVES IN THE REAL SENSE OF THEM SELVES. SOME PERSONS COME HERE TO REALLY GET INSPIRE AND COMFORT BUT A WHOLE LOT OF US SEE IT AS FUN, YES THE FUN WILL BE THERE AND HERE, STILL WE CAN SENSE WHEN SOME ONE REALLY NEEDS ENCOURAGEMENT AND ADVICE AND WE SHOULD NOT PLAY ABOUT IT.

IS THERE ANYTHING YOU CAN DO MAKE PEOPLE BE THEMSELVES

THANKS ALL IT JUST FOR SEUN
Re: Seun: How To Encourage Honesty And Seriousness On Nairaland Forum? by SweetT1: 6:00pm On Apr 12, 2008
@Seun

I wasn't really a big fan of yours in the beginning but i have to hand it to you, Your doing a good job. Your innovations and ideas should make any business minded people proud. i have a suggestion for you though.

Have you looked into the ideas of getting sponsors? Or use your site to develop a web building consultancy? You might want to start thinking of diversification a bit. Good job, Partner wink
Re: Seun: How To Encourage Honesty And Seriousness On Nairaland Forum? by sistajay(f): 6:04pm On Apr 12, 2008
Poor Randy, can't stand the heat in Nairaland, well let's hope Oga Seun get magic wand to make everyone be themselves. smiley
Re: Seun: How To Encourage Honesty And Seriousness On Nairaland Forum? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 12, 2008
well, in nairaland u'd find just about anything u want. everyones entitled to their own opinion.
Re: Seun: How To Encourage Honesty And Seriousness On Nairaland Forum? by hollandis(f): 7:52pm On Apr 12, 2008
Telling people your problems MIGHT add more to your problems
Re: Seun: How To Encourage Honesty And Seriousness On Nairaland Forum? by arianne(f): 8:03pm On Apr 12, 2008
hollandis:

Telling people your problems MIGHT add more to your problems

yup, if u listen to the wrong folks, u'll do the wrong things.
Re: Seun: How To Encourage Honesty And Seriousness On Nairaland Forum? by randy(m): 8:30pm On Apr 12, 2008
do we now say nairaland is not a safe place to discuss serious issues

i have recommended this site to plenty people
Re: Seun: How To Encourage Honesty And Seriousness On Nairaland Forum? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 12, 2008
arianne:

yup, if u listen to the wrong folks, u'll do the wrong things.
how do u know the wrong folks?
Re: Seun: How To Encourage Honesty And Seriousness On Nairaland Forum? by bluehorizo(m): 10:20pm On Apr 12, 2008
OMO IBO:

how do u know the wrong folks?

YOUR HONEST AND TRUE SENSES
Re: Seun: How To Encourage Honesty And Seriousness On Nairaland Forum? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Apr 12, 2008
bluehorizo:

YOUR HONEST AND TRUE SENSES

if thats the case theres no need for this post. u dont ask a question if u no the answer already. abi?

(1)

Ms.potato? / Do You Know The Sponsorer Of Boka Aram? / Tanker Driver That Saves Life And Property Risking His Own Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.