Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,191 members, 7,835,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Family Traditions!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Family Traditions!!! (566 Views)

Family Traditions / Save Widows And Children From Barbaric Traditions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Family Traditions!!! by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 01, 2015
I miss the sweet onuuunuuu and Fresh fish pepper-soup or stew my mother used to prepare every first sunday of the month, then my Daddy will open a bottle of wine and we'll eat and merry...

I also miss Nkwobi saturdays, as a Proud anambra woman my mummy will prepare hot nkwobi every saturday...

Then TGIF was my Daddy coming home with BBQ fish and we'll eat and merry...

The political discussions we have as I sweep the sitting room, my brother pressing the clothes and my Dad sitting like a Boss...

Share your cute family traditions... grin
Re: Family Traditions!!! by Kingsasian(m): 2:50pm On Aug 01, 2015
I dey come
Re: Family Traditions!!! by tpiander: 2:54pm On Aug 01, 2015
You mean you swept the sitting room while your dad was sitting down or there were people there?
Re: Family Traditions!!! by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 01, 2015
Road trip from PHcity to Nnewi driven by my super-mama in her kukere honda every easter...

New year compound bread and tea in our bakana hometown...

Our nickname was "family of Professors", we all want to win an argument...

Many more to come....
Re: Family Traditions!!! by Bloomingbud(f): 3:40pm On Aug 01, 2015
I miss the Sunday morning rush and dressing up outside cos my mum will lock the door once its 10 mins to seven, my parents don't joke with church and they won't go late.
They don't do that again now.

1 Like

Re: Family Traditions!!! by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 01, 2015
Bloomingbud:
I miss the Sunday morning rush and dressing up outside cos my mum will lock the door once its 10 mins to seven, my parents don't joke with church and they won't go late.
They don't do that again now.

So cute... kiss
Re: Family Traditions!!! by 5minsmadness: 4:58pm On Aug 01, 2015
Re: Family Traditions!!! by tpiander: 5:53pm On Aug 01, 2015
keppyy:

So cute... kiss

not really.

(1) (Reply)

Is Love Practisable Or Just Sudden Effect / 8 Simple Way To Show Your Parents True Love / Creativity At Its Peak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.