Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,641 members, 7,861,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 03:01 AM

Is Love Practisable Or Just Sudden Effect - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is Love Practisable Or Just Sudden Effect (571 Views)

Is This What Being A Supportive Husband Means Or Just Plain Stupidity? / Expectant Mum, Kids Stranded In U.S. After Husband’s Sudden Death (pic) / Are You Burnt Out With No Where To Turn To Or Just Simply Depressed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Love Practisable Or Just Sudden Effect by ehisdan(m): 12:45pm On Aug 06, 2015
Life they say is a teacher and this is applicable only to those that are ready to learn from it. I am a kind of person who easily fall in love with ladies especially when they meet the attributes i want in them. After a lot of heart broken i cooked my heart to the extent that looking at a lady became a sin to me not to talk of approaching them. Now i want to change to the loving guy i use to be, there comes the problem. I've tried all i could to know avail. I've been able to solve the problem of approach, they even agree to it but its not the loving part of me doing this. I just work away from them cos that emotion of unionism(love) is not there.
YOUR ADVICE IS NEEDED ON THIS EFFECT.
Re: Is Love Practisable Or Just Sudden Effect by Cutehector(m): 12:49pm On Aug 06, 2015
D mistake ur makin is dat u don't find love.. U will wear urself out tryn... Rather it finds u...

Just becaus am single doesn't mean I will go on flirting wit all d girls on nairaland or hittn on anythn wearin skirt...

Just chill, what will be, will be...
Re: Is Love Practisable Or Just Sudden Effect by ehisdan(m): 7:57pm On Aug 06, 2015
Cutehector:
D mistake ur makin is dat u don't find love.. U will wear urself out tryn... Rather it finds u...

Just becaus am single doesn't mean I will go on flirting wit all d girls on nairaland or hittn on anythn wearin skirt...

Just chill, what will be, will be...
thanks bro
Re: Is Love Practisable Or Just Sudden Effect by Nobody: 9:02am On Aug 07, 2015
People love love.
Always talking about love.

Why not focus on important things in your life and live your life the best way you can and everything will fall into place.

Looking for love = looking for heartbreak.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Are You Believing God For A Child? Read This Story And Be Inspired. / Educate Me Please. / How To Teach Your Child To Identify And Avoid Sexual Predators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.