Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,424 members, 7,815,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

APC Supporters Threatening Other Posters with incarceration - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Supporters Threatening Other Posters with incarceration (1754 Views)

Dozens Of EU Parliamentarians Protests Against Nnamdi Kanu's Incarceration / Rerun: Amaechi To APC Supporters, “If You Allow Them To Shoot You, You Will Die" / My Incarceration, Failed Presidential Bids Taught Me Lessons –buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Supporters Threatening Other Posters with incarceration by PPAngel(f): 5:12pm On Aug 01, 2015
This is an obvious violation of rule 2 and if you (Seun) continue to undermine free speech in your forum then get ready to see your forum go to the dustbin.

This is the 5th and final estate that we have.

They own the Press and Media. It is from Internet sites like these that the real truth can be discussed without any threat to one's liberties.

Seun, if you feel that any post against your APC and Buhari are not welcomed here then issue a fatwa on it rather than sit back and watch the zombie dunces of the APC threaten other posters here.

Look into this thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/2494972/dss-quiz-two-nairalanders#36501982

1 Like

Re: APC Supporters Threatening Other Posters with incarceration by buygala(m): 5:14pm On Aug 01, 2015
undecided

Nairaland Jihad and counter-Jihad grin

Make una contunu..... I so enjoy watching horror movies cool

1 Like

Re: APC Supporters Threatening Other Posters with incarceration by merry02(m): 5:15pm On Aug 01, 2015
Seconded!

1 Like

Re: APC Supporters Threatening Other Posters with incarceration by henchamb(m): 5:15pm On Aug 01, 2015
oh mr wailer

6 Likes

Re: APC Supporters Threatening Other Posters with incarceration by baralatie(m): 5:29pm On Aug 01, 2015
I want to see what mods are gonna do
Re: APC Supporters Threatening Other Posters with incarceration by PPAngel(f): 5:31pm On Aug 01, 2015
henchamb:
oh mr wailer

Stop regurgitating the same old tired lines, you autistic Phuck head

3 Likes

Re: APC Supporters Threatening Other Posters with incarceration by ki02020(m): 5:37pm On Aug 01, 2015
It feels Good to be on the winning team grin

5 Likes

Re: APC Supporters Threatening Other Posters with incarceration by Jorussia(m): 5:40pm On Aug 01, 2015
PPAngel:
This is an obvious violation of rule 2 and if you (Seun) continue to undermine free speech in your forum then get ready to see your forum go to the dustbin.

This is the 5th and final estate that we have.

They own the Press and Media. It is from Internet sites like these that the real truth can be discussed without any threat to one's liberties.

Seun, if you feel that any post against your APC and Buhari are not welcomed here then issue a fatwa on it rather than sit back and watch the zombie dunces of the APC threaten other posters here.

Look into this thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/2494972/dss-quiz-two-nairalanders#36501982
you should be careful what you say here because the country will exist after you.

7 Likes

Re: APC Supporters Threatening Other Posters with incarceration by PPAngel(f): 5:42pm On Aug 01, 2015
Jorussia:
you should be careful what you say here because the country will exist after you.

Is that a threat?

Let me tell you that none of you APC zombies can touch me.

Now get your threats rolling or forever shut up.

As for Nigeria, you fools only have yourselves to blame.

5 Likes

Re: APC Supporters Threatening Other Posters with incarceration by lolababe331e: 5:42pm On Aug 01, 2015
It is the duty of all Nigerians to report anytime they suspect a crime has been or is about to be committed

2 Likes

Re: APC Supporters Threatening Other Posters with incarceration by PPAngel(f): 5:43pm On Aug 01, 2015
lolababe331e:
It is the duty of all Nigerians to report anytime they suspect a crime has been or is about to be committed

And what crime can be committed by posting your views on an Internet board?
Re: APC Supporters Threatening Other Posters with incarceration by lolababe331e: 5:50pm On Aug 01, 2015
PPAngel:

And what crime can be committed by posting your views on an Internet board?

You are a hypocrite, I saw on another thread where you said since they only said they wished that would happen it's not a crime yet that is not what you said about the Dr.Ariyo even though it's exactly the same thing. He also never made a direct threat so what is the difference yet you people wanted him fired and now you are defending the same thing.

old and haggard hypocrite

3 Likes

Re: APC Supporters Threatening Other Posters with incarceration by PPAngel(f): 5:52pm On Aug 01, 2015
lolababe331e:

You are a hypocrite, I saw on another thread where you said since they only said they wished that would happen it's not a crime yet that is not what you said about the Dr.Ariyo even though it's exactly the same thing. He also never made a direct threat so what is the difference yet you people wanted him fired and now you are defending the same thing.

old and haggard hypocrite

Ariyo explicitly called for genocide against a whole tribe.

You mama is the old hagard owambe over used hoe

1 Like

Re: APC Supporters Threatening Other Posters with incarceration by Jorussia(m): 5:54pm On Aug 01, 2015
PPAngel:

Is that a threat?

Let me tell you that none of you APC zombies can touch me.

Now get your threats rolling or forever shut up.

As for Nigeria, you fools only have yourselves to blame.
what i wrote is the fact.Nigeria will exist after you.Abacha thought he owned Nigeria, but today,he no longer exist but Nigeria still exist. elections are over,your master(GEJ) has moved on.I don't know why you want to die in another man's problem. GEJ can decamp to APC tomorrow, what will become of you?9ja politicians are not worth what you are currently doing for GEJ.Guy,wise up,if it was in the us you typing all this treasonable comments,you would have been cooling your self in Guantanamo.If as Democratic advanced as the us is,emails and phone calls of citizens are still been monitored by security agencies, there is no reason why the DSS should not monitor Naira land.

7 Likes

Re: APC Supporters Threatening Other Posters with incarceration by lolababe331e: 5:56pm On Aug 01, 2015
PPAngel:
grin

Ariyo explicitly called for genocide against a whole tribe.

You mama is the old hagard owambe over used hoe

Stop lying he did not. Say the exact quote where he directly threatened to hurt Igbos himself or asked anyone to! He only predicted what would happen

Lol I won't even insult your mother because I actually pity her. It must be so sad to have a grown daughter who has refused to mature mentally. An old woman like you constanly spreading hate, you are sick and your children must be ashamed of you

7 Likes

Re: APC Supporters Threatening Other Posters with incarceration by PPAngel(f): 5:56pm On Aug 01, 2015
Jorussia:
what i wrote is the fact.Nigeria will exist after you.Abacha thought he owned Nigeria, but today,he no longer exist but Nigeria still exist. elections are over,your master(GEJ) has moved on.I don't know why you want to die in another man's problem. GEJ can decamp to APC tomorrow, what will become of you?9ja politicians are not worth what you are currently doing for GEJ.Guy,wise up,if it was in the us you typing all this treasonable comments,you would have been cooling your self in Guantanamo.If as Democratic advanced as the us is,emails and phone calls of citizens are still been monitored by security agencies, there is no reason why the DSS should not monitor Naira land.

Illiterate, I have told you to go find handwork or get a real job.

The next time I want to here from you is when you lead a squad to come arrest me in my house.

Now Gtfo you jobless Korofo Soja.

5 Likes

Re: APC Supporters Threatening Other Posters with incarceration by Rilwayne001: 5:56pm On Aug 01, 2015
PPAngel:
[s] This is an obvious violation of rule 2 and if you (Seun) continue to undermine free speech in your forum then get ready to see your forum go to the dustbin. This is the 5th and final estate that we have. They own the Press and Media. It is from Internet sites like these that the real truth can be discussed without any threat to one's liberties. Seun, if you feel that any post against your APC and Buhari are not welcomed here then issue a fatwa on it rather than sit back and watch the zombie dunces of the APC threaten other posters here. Look into this thread. https://www.nairaland.com/2494972/dss-quiz-two-nairalanders#36501982
[/s]

7. Don't say, do, or THREATEN to do anything that's detrimental to the security, success, or reputation of Nairaland.

20. Never try to INCITE people against moderators and admins. Please obey, respect, and cooperate with them.

8 Likes

Re: APC Supporters Threatening Other Posters with incarceration by PPAngel(f): 5:57pm On Aug 01, 2015
lolababe331e:

Stop lying he did not. Say the exact quote where he directly threatened to hurt Igbos himself or asked anyone to! He only predicted what would happen

Lol I won't even insult your mother because I actually pity her. It must be so sad to have a grown daughter who has refused to mature mentally. An old woman like you constanly spreading hate, you are sick and your children must be ashamed of you

Eyaah pele.

Useless owambe conceived bastard

1 Like

Re: APC Supporters Threatening Other Posters with incarceration by tola9ja: 5:57pm On Aug 01, 2015
[size=18pt]"Fayose has done nothing but go from beer parlor to beer palor, he's not hiding it" -Dr Bunmi Aborisade[/size]
Re: APC Supporters Threatening Other Posters with incarceration by PPAngel(f): 5:58pm On Aug 01, 2015
Rilwayne001:
[/s]

7. Don't say, do, or THREATEN to do anything that's detrimental to the security, success, or reputation of Nairaland.

20. Never try to INCITE people against moderators and admins. Please obey, respect, and cooperate with them.

Ask your Buhari to construct concentration camps because there are 13 million of us who never voted for him and will ever ever vote for him.

2 Likes

Re: APC Supporters Threatening Other Posters with incarceration by lolababe331e: 5:59pm On Aug 01, 2015
PPAngel:

Eyaah pele.

Useless owambe conceived bastard

You are a disgrace to motherhood and talking about hoes no one would even sleep with you. Your husband is disgusted by you that is why you spend your life mastubating on nairaland. Unfortunately for you , you are so ugly no one would have sex with you even if you paid them.

Your husband probably used to put a bag to cover your face to be drill you [quote][/quote] old bitchh

6 Likes

Re: APC Supporters Threatening Other Posters with incarceration by PPAngel(f): 6:01pm On Aug 01, 2015
lolababe331e:

You are a disgrace to motherhood and talking about hoes no one would even sleep with you. Your husband is disgusted by you that is why you spend your life mastubating on nairaland. Unfortunately for you , you are so ugly no one would have sex with you even if you paid them.

Your husband probably used to put a bag to cover your face to be drill you old bitchh

I am not Berem grin

Small olosho

1 Like

Re: APC Supporters Threatening Other Posters with incarceration by bettercreature(m): 6:03pm On Aug 01, 2015
Nigerian youth at terrible,99% of them gat no sense
Re: APC Supporters Threatening Other Posters with incarceration by lolababe331e: 6:03pm On Aug 01, 2015
PPAngel:

I am not Berem grin

Small olosho

You are Babyosiso the ugly old bitcch. Puked when I saw your picture lipsrsealed never knew we had retarded old people on nairaland till then. Sad

6 Likes

Re: APC Supporters Threatening Other Posters with incarceration by Rilwayne001: 6:04pm On Aug 01, 2015
PPAngel:

Ask your Buhari to construct concentration camps because there are 13 million of us who never voted for him and will ever ever vote for him.

And who is soliciting for your vote? You should go to hell with your 13 million neanderthals undecided

3 Likes

Re: APC Supporters Threatening Other Posters with incarceration by PPAngel(f): 6:04pm On Aug 01, 2015
lolababe331e:

You are Babyosiso the ugly old bitcch. Puked when I saw your picture

Lol if you see me In real life your wobbly vag will get moist

Now back off, ugly small ashewoe
Re: APC Supporters Threatening Other Posters with incarceration by lolababe331e: 6:05pm On Aug 01, 2015
PPAngel:

Lol if you see me In real life your wobbly vag will get moist

Now back off, ugly small ashewoe

He he he even an area boy no fit Bleep you. Sure even your vag is wrinkly lipsrsealed frustrated old fool

5 Likes

Re: APC Supporters Threatening Other Posters with incarceration by PPAngel(f): 6:06pm On Aug 01, 2015
Rilwayne001:

And who is soliciting for your vote? You should go to hell with your 13 million neanderthals undecided

Typical Janjawiid zombie.

Like Fulani herdsman and his cows.

1 Like

Re: APC Supporters Threatening Other Posters with incarceration by PPAngel(f): 6:07pm On Aug 01, 2015
lolababe331e:

He he he even an area boy no fit Bleep you. Sure even your vag is wrinkly lipsrsealed frustrated old fool

Lol,

Biatch I do the farking.

Don't make NL IDs deceive you.

Olosho weave on

1 Like

Re: APC Supporters Threatening Other Posters with incarceration by lolababe331e: 6:10pm On Aug 01, 2015
PPAngel:

Lol,

Biatch I do the farking.

Don't make NL IDs deceive you.

Olosho weave on

He he he old fool, I am sure your clit sef has fallen off. You are old enough to be the mother of half of the people on Nairaland yet you are the most pathetic .

4 Likes

Re: APC Supporters Threatening Other Posters with incarceration by PPAngel(f): 6:11pm On Aug 01, 2015
lolababe331e:

He he he old fool, I am sure your clit sef has fallen off. You are old enough to be the mother of half of the people on Nairaland yet you are the most pathetic .

Lol.

You must be one of those big clit hoes.

No need to advertise your attributes as I don't Fark dirty Yoruba biatches

1 Like

Re: APC Supporters Threatening Other Posters with incarceration by lolababe331e: 6:13pm On Aug 01, 2015
PPAngel:

Lol.

You must be one of those big clit hoes.

No need to advertise your attributes as I don't Fark dirty Yoruba biatches

Lol are you a lesbian too. Old ugly bittch, your vag is so smelly your husband will not touch you. Keep wanking off on Nairaland hoping some young boy will be desperate enough to Bleep you lipsrsealed rest in peace to him in advance grin haggard old goat

One day your children will come across your nairaland posts and see the bitcch they have as a mother

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Won’t Force Ministers To Declare Assets Publicly —presidency / #how Can Apc's James Falake Be Registered To Vote In Lagos And Kogi? / Biko, what is this? This Little Kid is from your Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.